PDA

View Full Version : Head misses out, pulling at Wood

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Something wrong here

Burney
01-26-2018, 10:06 AM
Something wrong here

There are a lot of amusing names in cricket at the moment. The SA/India series not only has de Kok, it has my favourite name in world cricket Bumrah, who sounds to me like a rejected character from Thundercats.

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2018, 10:08 AM
There are a lot of amusing names in cricket at the moment. The SA/India series not only has de Kok, it has my favourite name in world cricket Bumrah, who sounds to me like a rejected character from Thundercats.

Willey, Ball, de Kok if only Fannie Devillliers was still around to take advantage

Ash
01-26-2018, 10:12 AM
Willey, Ball, de Kok if only Fannie Devillliers was still around to take advantage

They should all get together for a match at the W@nkhede Stadium.

PSRB

Not just me that thinks that then :-)

Burney

Yeah. Although Steve Smith's a cünt, to be fair.

Burney
01-26-2018, 10:14 AM
They should all get together for a match at the W@nkhede Stadium.

:hehe: I hate it when commentators try to call it the Wan-Kay-De stadium. It's clearly the 'wánk-a-day' stadium and calling it anything else is a crime against comedy.

Peter
01-26-2018, 10:39 AM

There was a boy in my class at school called Bumrah. For five years our old history teacher, every single lesson, asked 'I am saying it right arent I, boy; it is BUMrah isnt it?'....

Poor sod.....

Burney
01-26-2018, 10:42 AM
There was a boy in my class at school called Bumrah. For five years our old history teacher, every single lesson, asked 'I am saying it right arent I, boy; it is BUMrah isnt it?'....

Poor sod.....

I was at school with a chap who rejoiced in the name Har**** Dave. Endless fun listening to teachers trying to pronounce his name wrongly in such a way that they didn't have to say 'shït'.

Peter
01-26-2018, 10:44 AM
I was at school with a chap who rejoiced in the name Har**** Dave. Endless fun listening to teachers trying to pronounce his name wrongly in such a way that they didn't have to say 'shït'.

I still havent changed my opinion that being a school teacher appear to be the worst ****ing job on the planet. I think I would rather be a bin man.

Tony C
01-26-2018, 10:49 AM
You can’t beat...Sachin Baby imo :bow:

Burney
01-26-2018, 10:54 AM
I still havent changed my opinion that being a school teacher appear to be the worst ****ing job on the planet. I think I would rather be a bin man.

I couldn't do it. I'd end up killing someone.