PDA

View Full Version : Never thought we’d be signing Mkhitaryan AND

Billy Goat Sverige
01-22-2018, 07:37 AM
Aubameyang to replace Sanchez. I’m almost glad he left :cloud9:

IUFG
01-22-2018, 08:52 AM
I’m almost glad he left :cloud9:

He's a loss, footballistically, but I can't help but think that the dog ****ing **** was a huge disruption.

SWv2
01-22-2018, 09:39 AM
Aubameyang to replace Sanchez. I’m almost glad he left :cloud9:

It does all appear rather odd.

I suspect Wenger is not as 100% in charge as he once was.

IUFG
01-22-2018, 09:43 AM

Happy daze

Billy Goat Sverige
01-22-2018, 09:44 AM
It does all appear rather odd.

The Mkhitaryan one I could see Wenger being behind. By all accounts we tried to sign him the summer he went to Utd. The Aubameyang one is very strange. We could’ve signed him last summer if we paid enough. Maybe it’s because he’s cheaper now. Even so, it’s not very Wenger to sign a striker for £50m and then sign another one for £60m six months later.

**** knows.

Ash
01-22-2018, 09:45 AM
Aubameyang to replace Sanchez.

Meet the new diva. Same as the old diva?

Ash
01-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Even so, it’s not very Wenger to sign a striker for £50m and then sign another one for £60m six months later.

He's appeasing our redg imo.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-22-2018, 09:47 AM
Meet the new diva. Same as the old diva?

I think I’d label him a flamboyant extrovert.

SWv2
01-22-2018, 09:54 AM
The Mkhitaryan one I could see Wenger being behind. By all accounts we tried to sign him the summer he went to Utd. The Aubameyang one is very strange. We could’ve signed him last summer if we paid enough. Maybe it’s because he’s cheaper now. Even so, it’s not very Wenger to sign a striker for £50m and then sign another one for £60m six months later.

**** knows.

It is this specific which causes my suspicion, £60m on a 29 year old. The Malcom link you could 100% get.

Perhaps I am reading too much into the Dortmund link and the new man Muslintat.

Mkhytarian makes 100% sense as to a degree United had our balls on that one, especially once they priced City out of the move. They wanted rid of him and we wanted him. All this nonsense about Sanchez only being allowed to go if he came was posturing as the various sides in the deal tried to make it look like they were in control. There is simply no way he could have been allowed to play for us again had this specific deal fallen through, a sum of money would have been accepted before the 31st.

As it stands we get a very good player and Walcott/Coquelin have part funded the other lad.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-22-2018, 11:15 AM

**** knows.

Divide by 5 and it's Titi then Skiltord, even when we had Kanu and Bergy.

Maybe Mhikky can be Kanu like Ozil is Begy.

Rich
01-22-2018, 02:36 PM
Divide by 5 and it's Titi then Skiltord, even when we had Kanu and Bergy.

Maybe Mhikky can be Kanu like Ozil is Begy.

Must you really replace every single player's name with an infantile nickname?

Billy Goat Sverige
01-22-2018, 02:59 PM
Must you really replace every single player's name with an infantile nickname?

Luckily Kanu doesn’t lend itself to such ****ishneas.

Tony C
01-22-2018, 03:40 PM
#beetlejuice

PSRB
01-22-2018, 04:42 PM
He's a loss, footballistically, but I can't help but think that the dog ****ing **** was a huge disruption.

Interesting to see his form should one of the dogs keel over in the near future

The Rob2
01-22-2018, 04:51 PM

been reading too much daily mail/twitter