PDA

View Full Version : There is no-one quicker than me to denounce the french as a

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 10:54 AM
bunch of snail eating ****s, especially if I have to wait more than five minutes in the ski lift queue, but I have to say I have warmed to Msr Macron and I think our Theresa has too.

In every shot I've seen of them at Sandhurst she appears to be somewhat charmed by the young fellow and would rather like to leave some of that lurid red lipstick on his cock (or I'm no judge of women).

Burney
01-19-2018, 10:55 AM
bunch of snail eating ****s, especially if I have to wait more than five minutes in the ski lift queue, but I have to say I have warmed to Msr Macron and I think our Theresa has too.

In every shot I've seen of them at Sandhurst she appears to be somewhat charmed by the young fellow and would rather like to leave some of that lurid red lipstick on his cock (or I'm no judge of women).

Well he does favour the older woman, of course. The teacher-shagging weirdo.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 10:58 AM
Well he does favour the older woman, of course. The teacher-shagging weirdo.

Who doesn't want to shag the teacher b? Right up there with policewomen, nurses and your mum.

SWv2
01-19-2018, 10:59 AM

Wouldn't have had you down as a ski **** H.

Cannot think of a less holiday holiday myself. Pile of shíte really. I'm out.

Burney
01-19-2018, 11:00 AM
Who doesn't want to shag the teacher b? Right up there with policewomen, nurses and your mum.

Shagging her is one thing (although it doesn't reflect well on her, of course). Marrying her and being stuck with an auld hag 20 years your senior is weird, though. The bloke's not right.

Burney
01-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Wouldn't have had you down as a ski **** H.

Cannot think of a less holiday holiday myself. Pile of shíte really. I'm out.

:nod: Having been on a couple of skiing holidays, I would concur absolutely.

SWv2
01-19-2018, 11:06 AM

I am led to believe it can be cold, you perhaps need to make a definite point of getting up early in order to really get it, you spend a lot of time falling over and let’s be honest the fashions are deplorable.

At least 2 of the above are covered by everyday life in Ireland.

Now unless somebody can guarantee me that by end of day 1 I will be attacking the black runs like an Irish Franz Klammer then bollócks.

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2018, 11:11 AM
I am led to believe it can be cold, you perhaps need to make a definite point of getting up early in order to really get it, you spend a lot of time falling over and let’s be honest the fashions are deplorable.

Now unless somebody can guarantee me that by end of day 1 I will be attacking the black runs like an Irish Franz Klammer then bollócks.

I went on a skiing holiday once - abandoned the skiing after one day. Enjoyed the rest of the week in a lovely French village with fantastic scenery and some good books

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 11:17 AM

Well clearly you, Steve and Luis are all abjectly useless when it comes to anything physical so skiing would not suit. A week of flailing around in the snow like a burning spastic would, I imagine, be rather unpleasant.

Burney
01-19-2018, 11:18 AM

Exactly. All the things that you want from a holiday - interesting sights, trips to visit places, good weather, good food, variation in one's day-to-day activity, balmy evenings eating and drinking outside, etc - are not available on skiing holidays. It's just skiing, which - once you've done it for a bit - is actually quite boring. Also, as you say - it involves falling over, possibly breaking limbs and endless queueing for ski lifts just so you can go back up the mountain and ski down it again.

Skiing is something I wouldn't mind doing for a day or so, but an entire holiday built around it? Nah.

Burney
01-19-2018, 11:19 AM
Well clearly you, Steve and Luis are all abjectly useless when it comes to anything physical so skiing would not suit. A week of flailing around in the snow like a burning spastic would, I imagine, be rather unpleasant.

No, I'm pretty good at it. It's just balance, after all. The rest is just gravity.

Skiing holidays are for people who can't think of anything more interesting to do with their time.

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2018, 11:25 AM

Au contraire, mon ami - twas years of physical activity that ****ed my knees up, making skiing a particularly stupid thing to do

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 11:28 AM
I restrict my own skiing soujorns to a maximum of three days, late March and never, never never during a school holiday.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Dropping to your knees to impart relief to sailors in the Reeperbahn hardly qualifies as sport L.

Burney
01-19-2018, 11:34 AM
I restrict my own skiing soujorns to a maximum of three days, late March and never, never never during a school holiday.

That sounds reasonable. People who go for two weeks, though - surely they must get mind-numbingly bored?

Burney
01-19-2018, 11:35 AM
Dropping to your knees to impart relief to sailors in the Reeperbahn hardly qualifies as sport L.

It counts as being a good sport.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Skiing improved greatly, as with most blokes, when the wife finally admitted she was rubbish at it, didn't really enjoy it, and didn't mind it being a quick lads only break.

Not having to go in school holidays transforms the trip completely. No queues and no being totally rinsed (300% increase) on apartment rentals. It's become with me, rather like tearing around on a powerful motorbike, a litmus to indicate that although I am getting old, I am not yet elderly

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2018, 12:35 PM
It counts as being a good sport.

Though I have never been to Hamburg in my life

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-19-2018, 12:38 PM

Well wherever it is in Deutschland that you hammer your liver and eat the cock then you pernickety, querulous old soak

Burney
01-19-2018, 12:59 PM

Really? I seem to spend half my life in the bloody place.

PSRB
01-19-2018, 01:02 PM

Kids have completely buggered my ski holidays!! Going next year though......although I did say that about this year :-(

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2018, 01:09 PM
Really? I seem to spend half my life in the bloody place.

Yes - I have to get up there soon. A very good friend of mine moved up there. It's not exactly close though

Burney
01-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Yes - I have to get up there soon. A very good friend of mine moved up there. It's not exactly close though

No. One sometimes forgets how big Germany is. Last year I had to go to Rostock. I flew into Hamburg, thinking it was virtually next door. 3 hours on a train later, I finally got there.

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2018, 01:37 PM
No. One sometimes forgets how big Germany is. Last year I had to go to Rostock. I flew into Hamburg, thinking it was virtually next door. 3 hours on a train later, I finally got there.

oops - yes - I can get to Italy quicker than I can get to Hamburg (and Czech R and Austria and Switzerland should I wish)