PDA

View Full Version : Dirty, Dutch bàstards!

Burney
01-18-2018, 04:37 PM
I will have words with Sir C about this, you mark my words

Wash hands with soap and water after going to toilet, 2015.

Bosnia: 96%
Portugal: 85%
Turkey: 85%
Sweden: 78%
Germany: 78%
Finland: 76%
UK: 75%
Ireland: 74%
Switzerland: 73%
Poland: 68%
Austria: 65%
Russia: 63%
France: 62%
Spain: 61%
Italy: 57%
Netherlands: 50%

(WIN/Gallup)

SWv2
01-18-2018, 05:02 PM

I wouldn't trust that figure for Turks either tbh.

Tony C
01-18-2018, 05:08 PM
Bottom 4 = The Group of Death imo

Burney
01-18-2018, 08:09 PM
Bottom 4 = The Group of Death imo

:hehe: True. Very much the ‘Bottom 4’ imo.

Burney
01-18-2018, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't trust that figure for Turks either tbh.

That didn’t ring true with me, either.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-18-2018, 08:14 PM

Is that number 1 or number 2?

SWv2
01-29-2018, 03:43 PM
He is back now.

Dirty Dutch fúcker.

Burney
01-29-2018, 03:45 PM
He is back now.

Dirty Dutch fúcker.

Good point, sw. He’s probably off defecating on his hands, though. It’s part of his culture. :nod:

You do realise this is your opportunity to throw all his cultural jibes about the Irish back in his face, don’t you?

Sir C
01-29-2018, 03:47 PM
This both surprises and intrigues me, b. Whilst Dutchers have a robust attitude to their bodily excretions, and enjoy nothing better than poking around in their jobbies checking for worms and/or blood, they are also generally excessively clean.

Perhaps they asked a load of southerners. The ones near Belgium are inevitably a bit odd.

Pat Vegas
01-29-2018, 03:48 PM
This both surprises and intrigues me, b. Whilst Dutchers have a robust attitude to their bodily excretions, and enjoy nothing better than poking around in their jobbies checking for worms and/or blood, they are also generally excessively clean.

Perhaps they asked a load of southerners. The ones near Belgium are inevitably a bit odd.

Don't the Dutch have some weird thing about dog ****? I can't recall exactly what it was but it's a book I had.

Burney
01-29-2018, 03:49 PM

I’m just struck by the fact that someone who was surveyed would admit they don’t wash their hands. You’d lie, wouldn’t you? To happily admit not doing so is to my mind worse than simply not doing so and lying about it.

Burney
01-29-2018, 03:51 PM
Don't the Dutch have some weird thing about dog ****? I can't recall exactly what it was but it's a book I had.

What sort of ‘weird thing’, f? Do they eat it? Smear it on their chests when they have a cold? Play keepy-uppies with it?

Sir C

Erm, well they don't eat it or anything, but otherwise I don't really know.

SWv2
Good point, sw. He’s probably off defecating on his hands, though. It’s part of his culture. :nod:

You do realise this is your opportunity to throw all his cultural jibes about the Irish back in his face, don’t you?

Well yes, but you see I am an adult.

Pat Vegas
01-29-2018, 03:52 PM
What sort of ‘weird thing’, f? Do they eat it? Smear it on their chests when they have a cold? Play keepy-uppies with it?

I think it was something like they refuse to pick it up.

SWv2
01-29-2018, 03:53 PM

For the record the whole picking up of dog shíte is a very fundamental reason why I don't have one.

And we Irish love dogs. My granny used to have 3-4 of them but used to tie up one of their front legs to stop them running off.

:nod:

Sir C
01-29-2018, 03:53 PM
I’m just struck by the fact that someone who was surveyed would admit they don’t wash their hands. You’d lie, wouldn’t you? To happily admit not doing so is to my mind worse than simply not doing so and lying about it.

None of it makes any sense.

Perhaps they translated the question badly into Dutch.

Burney
01-29-2018, 03:54 PM
Well yes, but you see I am an adult.

Since when?

Burney
01-29-2018, 03:57 PM
None of it makes any sense.

Perhaps they translated the question badly into Dutch.

They might have filmed people in lavatories, I suppose.

This has completely changed my view of Dennis Bergkamp. For all his glorious skill I now wonder if his finger had gone through the lavatory paper before the game and he had shíte under his fingernail. :-(

Burney
01-29-2018, 03:58 PM

I can sympathise with that. I can’t watch people picking up warm dogshít without retching. It makes me despise them.

Pat Vegas
01-29-2018, 03:59 PM
They might have filmed people in lavatories, I suppose.

This has completely changed my view of Dennis Bergkamp. For all his glorious skill I now wonder if his finger had gone through the lavatory paper before the game and he had shíte under his fingernail. :-(

I have the impression Bergkamp smelled like cologne or shower gel at all times.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-29-2018, 04:00 PM
Whenever I hear dog owners opening up their disposable bags I look and walk the other way

Sir C
01-29-2018, 04:00 PM

Fúck me, but I got shouted at by the glw one day on hoiday when we encountered a group of 4 Irish of the absolute worst kind - the 'posh' ( :hehe: ) ones with the soft consonants and the thinking theior shít doesn't stink variety, telling each other how fúcking great they are at everything and where they play golf and where they eat their boiled fúcking cabbage. Just the fact that they walk and breathe made me so angry I was swearing and spitting with rage, causing them to leave their table and decamp to one further away and the glw to explain to me that I am some sort of mental and need to take a look at myself.

I hate those ****s.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-29-2018, 04:01 PM
You met Danny Blanchflower Eamonn Dunphy and Bob Geldolf?

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:02 PM
I have the impression Bergkamp smelled like cologne or shower gel at all times.

I always thought Imperial Leather, tbh. Now I’m not so sure, though. :-(

SWv2
01-29-2018, 04:03 PM
Fúck me, but I got shouted at by the glw one day on hoiday when we encountered a group of 4 Irish of the absolute worst kind - the 'posh' ( :hehe: ) ones with the soft consonants and the thinking theior shít doesn't stink variety, telling each other how fúcking great they are at everything and where they play golf and where they eat their boiled fúcking cabbage. Just the fact that they walk and breathe made me so angry I was swearing and spitting with rage, causing them to leave their table and decamp to one further away and the glw to explain to me that I am some sort of mental and need to take a look at myself.

I hate those ****s.

At least they weren't running around thieving bikes.

Did you even manage to pick up where these people were from? There are of course some frankly horrible fúckers here I will be the first to admit.

Pat Vegas
01-29-2018, 04:03 PM
I always thought Imperial Leather, tbh. Now I’m not so sure, though. :-(

:-( now I am picturing him walking around the changing room with just a towel round his neck all glistening.

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:07 PM

I hate those ****s.

Oh, middle class Dubliners are pretty revolting (and I say that knowing this includes members of my extended family). A few years back, they talked of nothing but how much their houses cost. I and my father were highly amused when the bottom dropped out of that fùcker. It was all we could do not to laugh in their faces while at a ghastly family wedding in 2008. :hehe:

Mind you, I fear that I’m your case it’s a class-based chip on your shoulder about jackeens that arouses your ire. I can understand your glw’s consternation. She believes you are better than that.

Sir C
01-29-2018, 04:08 PM

"Oi won de president's cup dere at de Curragh" said one ****. I couldn't help but exclaim, "Whoopyfúckingdoo!", such was my amazement at this unbelievable feat of pure Irish genius by the fat-gutted pig-ignorant judgemental piece of filth masquerading as a human being. This caused the **** to keep glancing nervously in my direction which just made me more and more angry.

****. (Him, not you. But you as well for the bike comment.)

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:09 PM

Did you even manage to pick up where these people were from? There are of course some frankly horrible fúckers here I will be the first to admit.

I’m guessing Donnybrook or Ballsbridge. Probably went to Blackrock, Clongowes or Belvedere.

Sir C
01-29-2018, 04:09 PM
Oh, middle class Dubliners are pretty revolting (and I say that knowing this includes members of my extended family). A few years back, they talked of nothing but how much their houses cost. I and my father were highly amused when the bottom dropped out of that fùcker. It was all we could do not to laugh in their faces while at a ghastly family wedding in 2008. :hehe:

Mind you, I fear that I’m your case it’s a class-based chip on your shoulder about jackeens that arouses your ire. I can understand your glw’s consternation. She believes you are better than that.

I neither know nor care what a 'jackeen' might be and would thank you to keep that filthy foreign talk to yourself.

SWv2
01-29-2018, 04:18 PM
I’m guessing Donnybrook or Ballsbridge. Probably went to Blackrock, Clongowes or Belvedere.

Not sure your average D4 ponce would be slumming it around Vietnam, not the type of hollier they can come home and boast about.

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:28 PM
Not sure your average D4 ponce would be slumming it around Vietnam, not the type of hollier they can come home and boast about.

Excuse me! You’re talking about my family there, so. ‘D4 ponce’, indeed!

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:29 PM
I neither know nor care what a 'jackeen' might be and would thank you to keep that filthy foreign talk to yourself.

It means the sort of people culchies resent. :nod:

Sir C
01-29-2018, 04:31 PM
It means the sort of people culchies resent. :nod:

:sigh: Listen to you with your 'jackeens' and ytour 'culchies'. You're as bad as the rest of them.

Thick paddy. There, I've said it.

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:39 PM
:sigh: Listen to you with your 'jackeens' and ytour 'culchies'. You're as bad as the rest of them.

Thick paddy. There, I've said it.

:hehe: We must acknowledge and laugh about our unfortunate genetic heritage* without being ruled by it, my friend.

Both of us have ancestors from Limerick, when all is said and done. :-(

*Although obviously mine is slightly less unfortunate than yours.

SWv2
01-29-2018, 04:45 PM
:hehe: We must acknowledge and laugh about our unfortunate genetic heritage* without being ruled by it, my friend.

Both of us have ancestors from Limerick, when all is said and done. :-(

*Although obviously mine is slightly less unfortunate than yours.

Indeed a small but important fact that is often overlooked in his vile racist tirades.

Not only is the Dutch sex tourist half-Irish but said Irish roots originate from the fúcking bona fide arm pit of the whole country.

Sir C
01-29-2018, 04:50 PM
Indeed a small but important fact that is often overlooked in his vile racist tirades.

Not only is the Dutch sex tourist half-Irish but said Irish roots originate from the fúcking bona fide arm pit of the whole country.

There you go. You swine can't help yourselves, can you? There's always a victim, always someone being denigrated, which is ironic, given that all of you come from a total fúcking shítpit island and none of you have the right to look down on anyone, seeing that you all revel in your own feculent ignorance, which you wear as a badge of honour.

It's like a national sickness. A whole island of mentally ill people hating each other because of a difference of postcode. It's absolutely fúcking bizarre.

SWv2
01-29-2018, 04:53 PM
There you go. You swine can't help yourselves, can you? There's always a victim, always someone being denigrated, which is ironic, given that all of you come from a total fúcking shítpit island and none of you have the right to look down on anyone, seeing that you all revel in your own feculent ignorance, which you wear as a badge of honour.

It's like a national sickness. A whole island of mentally ill people hating each other because of a difference of postcode. It's absolutely fúcking bizarre.

Be quiet pish hands.

Burney
01-29-2018, 04:55 PM

My ancestor was mayor of Limerick when Cromwell’s army under Ireton took the place. His notable failure to take the soup meant penury for his descendants, the cùnt. :furious:

eastgermanautos
01-30-2018, 12:30 AM

Why do the bosnians have such a hard-on about it? :rubchin:

Lady Henry AKA The African Queen
01-30-2018, 11:40 AM
:yikes:
I wirked with men AND women like this
One bloke insisted that as he had washed his 'best friend' in the morning, he didn't need to wash his hands after peeing.
:-\

Burney
01-30-2018, 11:49 AM
:yikes:
I wirked with men AND women like this
One bloke insisted that as he had washed his 'best friend' in the morning, he didn't need to wash his hands after peeing.
:-\

Did nobody point out that it wasn't his pènis that was necessarily the problem, but what came out of it?

Monty92
01-30-2018, 12:09 PM
My son recently started doing stand-up wees and he usually manages to avoid it, so you've got little excuse.

Did nobody point out that it wasn't his pènis that was necessarily the problem, but what came out of it?

Viva Prat Vegas
01-30-2018, 12:10 PM
Yes aim is not the issue
Rather the weapon in hand

Burney
01-30-2018, 12:14 PM
My son recently started doing stand-up wees and he usually manages to avoid it, so you've got little excuse.

But there are things such as splashback and tiny droplets of urine almost inevitably find their way onto the hand one way or another.

Monty92
01-30-2018, 12:17 PM
But there are things such as splashback and tiny droplets of urine almost inevitably find their way onto the hand one way or another.

But if we were that concerned about hygiene, we'd never shake anyone's hand, touch am escalator handrai, etc.

Burney
01-30-2018, 12:23 PM
But if we were that concerned about hygiene, we'd never shake anyone's hand, touch am escalator handrai, etc.

The fact that the world is full of dirty people isn't really an argument for being unhygienic oneself, though, is it?

Are you actually arguing against washing one's hands after urinating? :-(

Monty92
01-30-2018, 12:36 PM
The fact that the world is full of dirty people isn't really an argument for being unhygienic oneself, though, is it?

Are you actually arguing against washing one's hands after urinating? :-(

No, Cathy Newman, that's not what I'm saying :rolleyes:

I'm arguing that while it is of course preferable for everyone to wash their hands after a píss, not doing so is not a big deal.

Burney
01-30-2018, 12:40 PM
No, Cathy Newman, that's not what I'm saying :rolleyes:

I'm arguing that while it is of course preferable for everyone to wash their hands after a píss, not doing so is not a big deal.

:-( It is a big deal in terms of basic human decency, you dirty animal!

I know you desert tribes wipe your arses with sand or whatever, but here in civilisation we have certain standards.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:12 PM
:-( It is a big deal in terms of basic human decency, you dirty animal!

I know you desert tribes wipe your arses with sand or whatever, but here in civilisation we have certain standards.

Well, it is true that most of us wash our hands after urinating simply from habit; given that one (hopefully) keeps one's pénis clean, there is really very little reason to wash the hands.

One remembers the (possibly apocryphal) story of the matelot and the pilot meeting at the urinal. The pilot finishes, zips up and heads for the door. "In the Royal Navy," comments our brave sailor chum, "we are taught to wash our hands after using the lavatory."

"And in the RAF" responds the aviator, "we are tauight not to píss on our fingers."

Burney
01-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Well, it is true that most of us wash our hands after urinating simply from habit; given that one (hopefully) keeps one's pénis clean, there is really very little reason to wash the hands.

One remembers the (possibly apocryphal) story of the matelot and the pilot meeting at the urinal. The pilot finishes, zips up and heads for the door. "In the Royal Navy," comments our brave sailor chum, "we are taught to wash our hands after using the lavatory."

"And in the RAF" responds the aviator, "we are tauight not to píss on our fingers."

Hmmm. I think we’re now seeing where those shocking Dutch figures come from. :rubchin:

Seriously, though, a public lavatory is a filthy place. Merely entering it is reason enough to wash one’s hands afterwards and then only touch the door handle with a gloved hand.

Outdoor micturition, of course, is a different matter. That is a healthy and noble practice and I will waive the strictures on hand washing in such a case.

Sir C
01-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Hmmm. I think we’re now seeing where those shocking Dutch figures come from. :rubchin:

Seriously, though, a public lavatory is a filthy place. Merely entering it is reason enough to wash one’s hands afterwards and then only touch the door handle with a gloved hand.

Outdoor micturition, of course, is a different matter. That is a healthy and noble practice and I will waive the strictures on hand washing in such a case.

Woah there big fella, you have now introduced the 'public lavatory' into the equation. No one mentioned a public lavatory.

And furthermore, I seem to remember you expressing a degree of squeam when I demonstrated my joie de vivre with a carefree pee on a roundabout. If that's not an example of gay outdoor micturation, I don't know what is.