PDA

View Full Version : " Wenger blatantly doesn't fancy Lacazette... " a Youtube comment on AFtv.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-18-2018, 12:52 AM
Is there any truth in that?

We spend over 50 mil on the top scorer in Ligue 1, and now look to do the same for the top scorer in the Bundesliga. That's an awful lot of money if one ends up on the bench when we have **** MFs and **** defence.

We don't have anyone who can pick out LaK7's runs or anyone to create chances in the 6 yard box where this Abi chap seems to score his goals.

Both are central strikers, not wingers. I don't see how this wil work. I obviously hope it does, but I don't see what the plan is.

eastgermanautos
01-18-2018, 03:41 AM

We spend over 50 mil on the top scorer in Ligue 1, and now look to do the same for the top scorer in the Bundesliga. That's an awful lot of money if one ends up on the bench when we have **** MFs and **** defence.

We don't have anyone who can pick out LaK7's runs or anyone to create chances in the 6 yard box where this Abi chap seems to score his goals.

Both are central strikers, not wingers. I don't see how this wil work. I obviously hope it does, but I don't see what the plan is.

Let's have Lacazette score a few goals before we start discussing.

Tony C
01-18-2018, 08:48 AM
Some revelations on AFTV recently:

IWobi form dipped because of his bitter ex girlfriend who has been telling people he has a small dick!!! (I’m guessing it’s the type of girl whose use to 12 inch WMDs) :shrug:

His dad and uncle Jay Jay blasted him big time for his night out...essentially telling him he’s ruining his career and it could be the kick up the backside he needed. Wenger is aware of this so wasn’t too hard on him.

Walcott decided to leave after being benched for iWobi despite his shenanigans

And finally...Alexis has a huge tax bill to pay off from his tins at Barca. If another club had jumped in with a mega salary he would’ve said no to United....might still do.

My own theory on Lacazette- he gets subbed because there’s a clause in his contract where Arsenal pay a significant bonus to Lyon for full completed matches...the clause possible specified that 75 minutes or more counts as a full game.

We’ve done this with other players so would’ve be surprised if it’s the same with him.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-18-2018, 09:48 AM

Both have played on the wing earlier in their careers. I imagine we will see Lacazette there being the younger of the two and better footballer.

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Some revelations on AFTV recently:

IWobi form dipped because of his bitter ex girlfriend who has been telling people he has a small dick!!! (I’m guessing it’s the type of girl whose use to 12 inch WMDs) :shrug:

His dad and uncle Jay Jay blasted him big time for his night out...essentially telling him he’s ruining his career and it could be the kick up the backside he needed. Wenger is aware of this so wasn’t too hard on him.

Walcott decided to leave after being benched for iWobi despite his shenanigans

And finally...Alexis has a huge tax bill to pay off from his tins at Barca. If another club had jumped in with a mega salary he would’ve said no to United....might still do.

My own theory on Lacazette- he gets subbed because there’s a clause in his contract where Arsenal pay a significant bonus to Lyon for full completed matches...the clause possible specified that 75 minutes or more counts as a full game.

We’ve done this with other players so would’ve be surprised if it’s the same with him.

Astonishing stuff from the Windies youngsters yesterday, tc. And did you see Archer's last couple of overs in the Big Bash :love:

Burney
01-18-2018, 10:00 AM
Astonishing stuff from the Windies youngsters yesterday, tc. And did you see Archer's last couple of overs in the Big Bash :love:

The Stokes thing is absurd. While under investigation, he couldn't play for England, but now he's been charged he can? Farcical.

We'd still have lost with him, of course, but it might have been a bit less embarrassing.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-18-2018, 10:00 AM
Not the first time I've heard the full match clause theory mooted.

Could there be a shred of truth in in? Would that vacillating, Cleuso sounding, dithering, blithering, inept senile french tosser actually allow the saving of a few bob to impact his in-match decision making?

If I wasn't so indifferent to all things Arsenal just now I would be appalled.

Wenger out!

Rich
01-18-2018, 10:03 AM
Both have played on the wing earlier in their careers. I imagine we will see Lacazette there being the younger of the two and better footballer.

Lacazette has been a leetle bit underwhelming, hasn't he?

Lots of twists and turns but ultimately doesn't do much of what he's paid to do (score). In fact, he doesn't even shoot much anymore. Good job we kept Giroud.

Rich
01-18-2018, 10:05 AM

Someone at work told me that Archer is in fact English. Or at least wants to play for England.

Surely he'll be playing the test matches in this summer if this is true, no? I saw him put one down at 150kph.

Tony C
01-18-2018, 10:07 AM
It’s complicated born in Barbados and his dad is English.

Wants to play for England but can’t until 2022 :yikes: because of the rules.

Tony C
01-18-2018, 10:11 AM
Yep LA...extremely poor form from the Windies wicket keeper...

Felt for the South African lad.

Oh and...looooooooool at India.

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:11 AM
The Stokes thing is absurd. While under investigation, he couldn't play for England, but now he's been charged he can? Farcical.

We'd still have lost with him, of course, but it might have been a bit less embarrassing.

Seen the latest? His court case in on Feb 13, the date he was due to make his comeback. If the ECB had just waited a day they would have saved a lot of embarrassment

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:12 AM
Yep LA...extremely poor form from the Windies wicket keeper...

Felt for the South African lad.

Oh and...looooooooool at India.

Kohli's press conference was fun - stroppy ****

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-18-2018, 10:12 AM
He looks as miserable as sin. I'm not sure if his english is up to much but many players arriving here from furrin places go through an initial period of feeling isolated and plain old fashioned homesick.

I very much doubt that AFC even know what pastoral care is, let alone providing it to a new arrival.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-18-2018, 10:13 AM
Kohli's press conference was fun - stroppy ****

When did this become a feckin cricket thread!

Burney
01-18-2018, 10:14 AM
It’s complicated born in Barbados and his dad is English.

Wants to play for England but can’t until 2022 :yikes: because of the rules.

This is surely the sort of thing that can be easily sorted out after Brexit? :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:15 AM
Someone at work told me that Archer is in fact English. Or at least wants to play for England.

Surely he'll be playing the test matches in this summer if this is true, no? I saw him put one down at 150kph.

Born in Barbados, English father but still has to qualify under the residence rules so won't see him in an England shirt before 2022

Burney
01-18-2018, 10:15 AM
Seen the latest? His court case in on Feb 13, the date he was due to make his comeback. If the ECB had just waited a day they would have saved a lot of embarrassment

I am starting to think the CPS has it in for our cricket team. :furious:

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:16 AM
When did this become a feckin cricket thread!

Everything comes back to cricket in the end

PSRB
01-18-2018, 10:17 AM

He starts virtually every match, that wouldn't happen if he didn't "fancy" him

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:20 AM

:hehe: And as for the line we don't have anyone to create chances - ffs

PSRB
01-18-2018, 10:24 AM

I know I've pointed it on here a few times but it would be nice if a few chances fell on his right foot rather than his swinger!

redgunamo
01-18-2018, 10:25 AM

Happens all the time; the wife can spend fifty million pounds on shoes and hardly ever wear any of them :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:34 AM
I know I've pointed it on here a few times but it would be nice if a few chances fell on his right foot rather than his swinger!

Yep - I've noticed that as well. Don't think it is a coincidence that his poor run of for has come since that United match. He must still be seeing De Gea in his sleep

redgunamo
01-18-2018, 10:42 AM
Yep - I've noticed that as well. Don't think it is a coincidence that his poor run of for has come since that United match. He must still be seeing De Gea in his sleep

My word! Are you saying we've bought a pup :-(

Burney
01-18-2018, 10:44 AM

As soon as we buy someone, they become shït. This is an immutable law of Wenger.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-18-2018, 10:46 AM

When Ozil's been out injured and with Alexis off, it's not like we've been picking out his runs with through balls half a dozen times a game.

Even I've noticed him making decent runs and the ball never getting to him recently.

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:46 AM

Nope - hattrick on Saturday

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2018, 10:47 AM
When Ozil's been out injured and with Alexis off, it's not like we've been picking out his runs with through balls half a dozen times a game.

Even I've noticed him making decent runs and the ball never getting to him recently.

So you meant at the moment - fair enough, gg. He does have good movement - thought he got too frustrated too early against Bournemouth - came too deep. That doesn't help

redgunamo
01-18-2018, 10:50 AM
As soon as we buy someone, they become shït. This is an immutable law of Wenger.

Oh, well. At least it's not cut-rate sh1t anymore :-\