PDA

View Full Version : Has Theon ****ed Off Yet?

IUFG
01-17-2018, 04:15 PM
100 goals for the club.

398 appearances.

and we don't appear to mind him leaving in the slightest.

PSRB
01-17-2018, 04:29 PM
100 goals for the club.

398 appearances.

and we don't appear to mind him leaving in the slightest.

Ornstein has just tweeted.

:shrug: I always rather liked him but do think he's gone stale. He needs a fresh challenge and it frees up £100k per week

Ash
01-17-2018, 04:36 PM
Ornstein has just tweeted.

Tweeted what?

PSRB
01-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Tweeted what?

That he's gone from Arsenal and is an Everton player

Tony C
01-17-2018, 04:53 PM
seems to be a decent lad too...no off the field dramas to speak off...with the same girl for so long.

Good luck to him.

Quite like Sam Allardyce...very underrated coach who revived a lot of careers in his time...Jay Jay, Bruno N’Gotty, Djorkaeff, Campo etc etc

If he can’t get Theo to play again then there’s no hope for the lad.

Ash
01-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Quite like Sam Allardyce...very underrated coach who revived a lot of careers in his time...Jay Jay, Bruno N’Gotty, Djorkaeff, Campo etc etc

They all were ages ago, Tony. Who has he helped more recently?

Not that I'm saying he's not a decent coach, as far as his teams go.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 05:06 PM
They all were ages ago, Tony. Who has he helped more recently?

Not that I'm saying he's not a decent coach, as far as his teams go.

West Ham United, Sunderland and Crystal Palace, Not to mention England FC.

Ash
01-17-2018, 05:08 PM
West Ham United, Sunderland and Crystal Palace, Not to mention England FC.

I was after players, rather than teams.

Shame we never got to see what he might have done with England. Can't have been as bad to watch as under Southgate.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 05:21 PM
I was after players, rather than teams.

Shame we never got to see what he might have done with England. Can't have been as bad to watch as under Southgate.

Presumably, those teams do have some players.

I agree about England, but I do wonder now, whether he may have been tempted to be too Allardyce, just to rub everyone's nose in it, as the man said.

Disaster.

Anyway, more disaster.

Further disaster.

Unending disaster.

PSRB
01-17-2018, 05:29 PM
seems to be a decent lad too...no off the field dramas to speak off...with the same girl for so long.

Good luck to him.

If he can’t get Theo to play again then there’s no hope for the lad.

I can't be the only one who thinks we should have sacked off Welbeck before Theo?

Ash
01-17-2018, 05:32 PM
I can't be the only one who thinks we should have sacked off Welbeck before Theo?

There is at least the possibility that Welbeck might improve.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 05:34 PM

Yeah, but you need a goalscorer :-\

I suppose Welbeck, such as he is, is of more use to us than a non-playing Theo is.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 05:35 PM
There is at least the possibility that Welbeck might improve.

loooooooool.

Yesterday Once More
01-17-2018, 06:29 PM
I'm amazed we got a fee for him given he was due a testimonial (they are rare these days, because few players stay at a club long enough to 'earn' one).

He/his advisers could have just said he would sit on the rest of his fat contract unless we waived a transfer fee which would have allowed him to pocket a massive signing-on fee in lieu. Just for once, we haven't been mugged off.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-17-2018, 07:49 PM

I think we move Walcott on before Welbeck. Not by much though.

I do seem to recall Wenger being at the vatican when Welbeck signed and said that he would not have signed Welbeck were he about, or words to that effect?