PDA

View Full Version : Theo's having a medical at Everton, then.

Burney
01-17-2018, 10:01 AM
Pleeeeeeeease don't let them find out he's a malfunctioning cyborg with no human emotions and extremely limited AI :fingerscrossed:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-17-2018, 10:10 AM
Pleeeeeeeease don't let them find out he's a malfunctioning cyborg with no human emotions and extremely limited AI :fingerscrossed:

. . . . . . .

Ash
01-17-2018, 10:11 AM
They'll discover he's actually Lewis Hamilton and call the deal off.

:nono:

Lewisham never wants it less than the opposition.

Unless he's sulking.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-17-2018, 10:19 AM

Unless he's sulking.

Theo Hamilton has it easy. Just sits in a computer controlled kit car and has only to keep his foot down and steer the contraption. Anyone could do it. Even an effete gay chap like yourself Ash.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 10:22 AM

Unless he's sulking.

Talking of Lewis Hamilton, has a certain Theo Chuang crossed your radar yet? Interesting chap #TheStorm

Ash
01-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Theo Hamilton has it easy. Just sits in a computer controlled kit car and has only to keep his foot down and steer the contraption. Anyone could do it. Even an effete gay chap like yourself Ash.

They have to keep the thing on the island as well as not bumping into the other fellows. They also have a million settings and buttons on the steering wheel to master. And then there are all the G forces. Every time you go round a corner at 130mph your internals are trying to carry on in a straight line. This happens every few seconds for an hour and a half. You need to be in good shape.

And you're the one who has frothy milk in his coffee.

Burney
01-17-2018, 10:47 AM
They have to keep the thing on the island as well as not bumping into the other fellows. They also have a million settings and buttons on the steering wheel to master. And then there are all the G forces. Every time you go round a corner at 130mph your internals are trying to carry on in a straight line. This happens every few seconds for an hour and a half. You need to be in good shape.

And you're the one who has frothy milk in his coffee.

Milky coffee is a definite sign of a shirtlifter, a. You are quite correct. Real men have grown out of milky coffee by the time they hit their 20s.

Ash
01-17-2018, 10:48 AM
Talking of Lewis Hamilton, has a certain Theo Chuang crossed your radar yet? Interesting chap #TheStorm

Oh yes, saw that. Remarkable sequence of coincidences.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Milky coffee is a definite sign of a shirtlifter, a. You are quite correct. Real men have grown out of milky coffee by the time they hit their 20s.

Nonsense b. The truest sign of a chutney ferret, is a chap who, upon discovering he has a flat tyre, calls the AA and makes himself pretty while awaiting the mechanic's arrival, then blushes and pouts coquettishly at the fellow while he is about his task.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 01:00 PM
Oh yes, saw that. Remarkable sequence of coincidences.

Remarkable indeed. Somehow, I get the feeling one or two people will be wanting to have a word with him soon. You know, to ensure he gets even more recognition.

Or it may be too late; clearly someone has been singing like a canary already, as they say.

SWv2
01-17-2018, 01:50 PM

It's called a Latte now B.

Just sounds better as it is foreign. Bit like Wenger really.

eastgermanautos
01-17-2018, 01:52 PM

The real man's drink is the Americano. Iced, cold as Valley Forge.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 01:52 PM

Or Niall Quinn :love:

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 01:56 PM
The real man's drink is the Americano. Iced, cold as Valley Forge.

Have you been reading Raymond Chandler again, e?

SWv2
01-17-2018, 02:05 PM
Or Niall Quinn :love:

He's a fúcking díck.

Burney
01-17-2018, 02:11 PM

Is that the same as a 'flat white'? I hear women and very effeminate men ordering those a lot.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 02:11 PM
He's a fúcking díck.

He is beautifully spoken, imo.

Ash
01-17-2018, 02:18 PM
He is beautifully spoken, imo.

Yes, the empty platitudes slide immaculately off his tongue.

Monty92
01-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Is that the same as a 'flat white'? I hear women and very effeminate men ordering those a lot.

Ok, but what happens if you don't like the taste of coffee enough to have it black? Am I at least allowed to chuck a **** load of sugar in it, or is that homo too?

I won't even ask about mochas :-(

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 02:25 PM
Yes, the empty platitudes slide immaculately off his tongue.

Right. I feel the way some feel about Michael Holding in the cricket.

It's like having an old favourite LP playing in the background. "Rio" or something like that.

Burney
01-17-2018, 02:30 PM
Ok, but what happens if you don't like the taste of coffee enough to have it black? Am I at least allowed to chuck a **** load of sugar in it, or is that homo too?

I won't even ask about mochas :-(

Sugar I can live with. Turkish coffee for instance needs sugar. However, milk just ruins the whole thing.

However, it sounds to me like you just don't really like coffee.

Monty92
01-17-2018, 02:36 PM
Sugar I can live with. Turkish coffee for instance needs sugar. However, milk just ruins the whole thing.

However, it sounds to me like you just don't really like coffee.

I'm coming round to it. I think I definitely like it more than tea now, which is progress.

See? We all have our own destiny in our hands. None of need be hostage to the cock.

SWv2
01-17-2018, 02:37 PM

I think a flat white may be smaller and the milk may be steamed, as such.

Steamed eh. Who knew?

They are all ostensibly the same drink but served different, a liquid tex mex meal if you like.