Pat Vegas
01-17-2018, 06:38 AM
I am bleeding from the ear and in severe pain off to hospital. :-(

:wave:

Rich
01-17-2018, 09:03 AM

I saw a patient last year that had jabbed a pencil into his ear and perforated his ear drum. Very painful, I understand.

Burney
01-17-2018, 09:36 AM

Sounds like an infection. Or a burst eardrum. Or something else.

Burney
01-17-2018, 09:36 AM
I saw a patient last year that had jabbed a pencil into his ear and perforated his ear drum. Very painful, I understand.

Why would you jab a pencil in your ear?

Pokster
01-17-2018, 09:42 AM

Because the pen was up his nose of course

Ash
01-17-2018, 09:44 AM

Good Luck, Pat. :nurse:

Luis Anaconda
01-17-2018, 09:45 AM
Sounds like an infection. Or a burst eardrum. Or something else.

Bit cruel, b

IUFG
01-17-2018, 09:52 AM

:wave: the bad aids, imo

Rich
01-17-2018, 09:53 AM

I cannot speak for my clients but I understand that it was a competition between friends at his school.

As you do.

Burney
01-17-2018, 09:59 AM
I cannot speak for my clients but I understand that it was a competition between friends at his school.

As you do.

Oh, well that's fair enough then. I knew someone who got a wasp trapped in his ear. He almost went mad. They had to sedate him.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 10:07 AM
Oh, well that's fair enough then. I knew someone who got a wasp trapped in his ear. He almost went mad. They had to sedate him.

It can't have been too pleasant for the wasp either, I suppose. Nobody likes to be trapped, do they.

Ash
01-17-2018, 10:10 AM
It can't have been too pleasant for the wasp either, I suppose. Nobody likes to be trapped, do they.

Wasps are evil, redg. We can't afford to worry about them.

Burney
01-17-2018, 10:10 AM

No. It kept stinging him over and over again until someone eventually sprayed Raid into his ear. This killed it, but it went especially mental in its death throes and stung him a bunch more times. Not very pleasant for anyone and the sort of thing that now gives me nightmares.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Wasps are evil, redg. We can't afford to worry about them.

Ate a bunch of them in Japan once, done up in a kind of sweet jelly. Some sort of ancient local delicacy. Not bad.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-17-2018, 10:22 AM

You'll want to make sure your guitar collection is properly taken care of. I'll do my best for you old buddy.

Ash
01-17-2018, 10:24 AM
Ate a bunch of them in Japan once, done up in a kind of sweet jelly. Some sort of ancient local delicacy. Not bad.

:-( :puke:

Did you see the goals-per-game stat for the Obamayang fellow at Dortmund? Only bettered by Der Bomber, apparently. I'm sure that can't be right, so doubtless The Bavarian will clarify.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 10:26 AM
No. It kept stinging him over and over again until someone eventually sprayed Raid into his ear. This killed it, but it went especially mental in its death throes and stung him a bunch more times. Not very pleasant for anyone and the sort of thing that now gives me nightmares.

It sounds like you actually got the worst of it :-(

Burney
01-17-2018, 10:29 AM
It sounds like you actually got the worst of it :-(

I know, right? I knew you'd understand, r.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 10:30 AM

Did you see the goals-per-game stat for the Obamayang fellow at Dortmund? Only bettered by Der Bomber, apparently. I'm sure that can't be right, so doubtless The Bavarian will clarify.

Be fair, you can't have it both ways :shrug:

I understand that stat is correct. Impressive, certainly, but he's no Gerd Müller, imo.

Luis Anaconda
01-17-2018, 10:41 AM

Hadn't seen that but apparently so - according to Opta Deutschland

"The legendary Bayern striker needed on average 105 minutes to score for a goal — Aubameyang 114 and Lewandowski 116."

SWv2
01-17-2018, 10:57 AM

Stats don't lie A.

They are simply open to interpretation.

:sherlock:

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Stats don't lie A.

Right. And if you torture them enough, they can be made to say anything you want.

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 11:00 AM
Hadn't seen that but apparently so - according to Opta Deutschland

"The legendary Bayern striker needed on average 105 minutes to score for a goal — Aubameyang 114 and Lewandowski 116."

Rubbish, the lot of them, imo. Has no-one told these people that a game lasts only ninety minutes :-(

Ash
01-17-2018, 11:01 AM
Stats don't lie A.

Lies, Damned Lies and Expected Goals.

IUFG
01-17-2018, 11:08 AM
Rubbish, the lot of them, imo. Has no-one told these people that a game lasts only ninety minutes :-(

90mins + 30mins added on for VAR in the future.

In any case, irrelevant imo. Bangarang is not coming to The Arsenal. FACT!

redgunamo
01-17-2018, 11:10 AM
90mins + 30mins added on for VAR in the future.

In any case, irrelevant imo. Bangarang is not coming to The Arsenal. FACT!

:shrug: He's always wanted to win the Crocodile Cup apparently.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-18-2018, 12:20 PM
Has anyone heard any news about Fash and his bleeding ear agony ?

Burney
01-18-2018, 12:29 PM
Has anyone heard any news about Fash and his bleeding ear agony ?

He's dead, I'm afraid. RIP.

redgunamo
01-18-2018, 12:46 PM
He's dead, I'm afraid. RIP.

Just some antibiotics surely? Perhaps a bit of surgery, if he's feeling flush?