PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord! Just bought tickets for The Moose Cup 2nd leg. Haven't been to

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-16-2018, 01:20 PM
a League Cup match since Liverpool came to Highbury some time in the 70's. We needed a 2 - 0 but only managed one and SuperMac was only inches too high when chipping Clemence from about 30 yards. This was before anybody ever tried chipping keepers from distance (well it was the first time I'd ever seen it).

By the time I got home, even my Mum had seen the effort on TV - "That was a right shame that didn't go in wunnit son - that McDougal fella of yours trickin' their goalie like that."

Rich
01-16-2018, 03:36 PM
a League Cup match since Liverpool came to Highbury some time in the 70's. We needed a 2 - 0 but only managed one and SuperMac was only inches too high when chipping Clemence from about 30 yards. This was before anybody ever tried chipping keepers from distance (well it was the first time I'd ever seen it).

By the time I got home, even my Mum had seen the effort on TV - "That was a right shame that didn't go in wunnit son - that McDougal fella of yours trickin' their goalie like that."

Surprised she managed to say that as I happen to know that her mouth was very full at the time....

Tony C
01-16-2018, 04:08 PM
Went to at a deserted Highbury...max 10k in

Won 2-1 think Stephan Malz turned on the skillage #wewerebetterwithMalzthanwearenowsowhythe****didwe movefor

SWv2
01-16-2018, 04:10 PM

Would the fact it's only a tenner have influenced your decision here H?

#tight****

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-16-2018, 04:13 PM
Would the fact it's only a tenner have influenced your decision here H?

#tight****

. . . . . .

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-16-2018, 04:15 PM
Surprised she managed to say that as I happen to know that her mouth was very full at the time....

Your mum's so fat, when she walks down the street people say "blimey - look how fat that old saffa bird is!".

redgunamo
01-16-2018, 06:14 PM
Your mum's so fat, when she walks down the street people say "blimey - look how fat that old saffa bird is!".

Yeah? Well, your mum's so ugly, she entered the House of Horrors at the funfair and came out with a job!*

*My young son told me that one so don't even try to top it. Please :-)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-16-2018, 06:44 PM
Yeah? Well, your mum's so ugly, she entered the House of Horrors at the funfair and came out with a job!*

*My young son told me that one so don't even try to top it. Please :-)
. . . . . . .