PDA

View Full Version : Oh well, at least Arsene will still have his invincibles record.

Just Trent
01-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Pool 3-1 up

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-14-2018, 05:28 PM
Pool 3-1 up

City have imploded 4-1 now.

At least we will remain the only invincibles. The only bright spot in an otherwise shocking 2018 so far, Footbalistically speaking that is.

Ash
01-15-2018, 09:54 AM
Given Arsenal's abject shíthousery at the moment I took Citeh's defeat as a substantial consolation prize this weekend, even if the result effectively ends any top four hopes. I want our Invincibles to stay unique.

Burney
01-15-2018, 09:56 AM
Given Arsenal's abject shíthousery at the moment I took Citeh's defeat as a substantial consolation prize this weekend, even if the result effectively ends any top four hopes. I want our Invincibles to stay unique.

:nod: Although wanting Liverpool to win anything still feels dirty and wrong imo.

Ash
01-15-2018, 10:18 AM
:nod: Although wanting Liverpool to win anything still feels dirty and wrong imo.

Of course. But sometimes one needs rivals to beat other rivals. Who else was going to beat City this season? Stoke? Swansea?

Arsenal? :hehe:

Though having said that we are playing them at home where we do seem to able to resemble a functioning football team at times.