3) Venezuela
4) Wales
5) Myanmar
6) Canada
7) Afghanistan
8) Djibouti
9) Germany
10) Yemen

As you can see this is a very pleasing list. Which one is your favorite?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-12-2018, 07:54 PM
1) Haiti
2 El Salvador
3) Venezuela
4) Wales
5) Myanmar
6) Canada
7) Afghanistan
8) Djibouti
9) Germany
10) Yemen

I'm sure you have been to all these places, Chief?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-12-2018, 10:01 PM
I'm sure you have been to all these places, Chief?

wánk-sac. I ain't been to any of 'em but I know thy're shítholes, 'specially Canada. Shame he left Australia out :-D

eastgermanautos
01-12-2018, 10:06 PM
1) Haiti
2 El Salvador
3) Venezuela
4) Wales
5) Myanmar
6) Canada
7) Afghanistan
8) Djibouti
9) Germany
10) Yemen

Hey man I gotta tell you, fvcking Kansas City deserves a place way up on your list.

bbrian
01-12-2018, 10:10 PM
1) Haiti
2 El Salvador
3) Venezuela
4) Wales
5) Myanmar
6) Canada
7) Afghanistan
8) Djibouti
9) Germany
10) Yemen

Should edit and put Vietnam in there to trigger Sir C !

Whats Honduras like i wonder . The El Salvadoran lads in my employ look down on them big time . I saw a sad seen from Venezuela where men were attacking cows in a field and eating them like zombies ....or maybe it was just a scene from the walking dead , i was tired at the time

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-12-2018, 10:27 PM

Whats Honduras like i wonder . The El Salvadoran lads in my employ look down on them big time . I saw a sad seen from Venezuela where men were attacking cows in a field and eating them like zombies ....or maybe it was just a scene from the walking dead , i was tired at the time

I am rather pleased at Chief's inclusion of Germany. I work with a few of them and the ones too young to feel guilty are damn straight at it again, feeling themselves superior. I think we may have to slap them down again.

Actually I do love what they've done with football. Play it frighteningly well and watch it in a good tribal spirit. You can see Munich for close to a tenner, sup a few beers on some terracing and not have to worry about getting a fat lip ( though you will get one if you push hard enough).

Well done The Bosch!

bbrian
01-12-2018, 10:34 PM
I am rather pleased at Chief's inclusion of Germany. I work with a few of them and the ones too young to feel guilty are damn straight at it again, feeling themselves superior. I think we may have to slap them down again.

Actually I do love what they've done with football. Play it frighteningly well and watch it in a good tribal spirit. You can see Munich for close to a tenner, sup a few beers on some terracing and not have to worry about getting a fat lip ( though you will get one if you push hard enough).

Well done The Bosch!

We??? ...didn't realize you were American Herbert :-)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Hey man I gotta tell you, fvcking Kansas City deserves a place way up on your list.

Kansas isn't actually a country though East. Where you from dude?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-12-2018, 10:39 PM
By we I mean us - Britain - you knob swallower. Them as slapped 'em down twice before. Both times with invaluable help from our cousins across the pond. Don't forget that.

bbrian
01-12-2018, 10:42 PM
By we I mean us - Britain - you knob swallower. Them as slapped 'em down twice before. Both times with invaluable help from our cousins across the pond. Don't forget that.

I was expecting a better retort from you Herbs...you have lost it . You should change your handle to Wenger or SFC imo
Still love you though you big cuddly codger

barrybueno
01-12-2018, 10:47 PM
1) Haiti
2 El Salvador
3) Venezuela
4) Wales
5) Myanmar
6) Canada
7) Afghanistan
8) Djibouti
9) Germany
10) Yemen

Where's England? should be top

Burney
01-12-2018, 10:49 PM

Well done The Bosch!

It’s ‘Boche’. Bosch make electrical goods.

bbrian
01-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Where's England? should be top

Leave then ..nobody is holding you hostage you cund

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-12-2018, 11:09 PM
I was expecting a better retort from you Herbs...you have lost it . You should change your handle to Wenger or SFC imo
Still love you though you big cuddly codger

****-handle.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-12-2018, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=Burney;4195055]It’s ‘Boche’. Bosch make electrical goods.[/QUO

big Jesse you wouldn't know anyway, but Bosch tools are one of those brands that people erroneously believe are quality. All made in China and as much use as a pair of titties on a bull.

I bet the only power tool you ever briefly touched was Black 'n Decker

barrybueno
01-13-2018, 12:58 AM

awwight daelin

bbrian
01-13-2018, 05:16 AM
awwight daelin

:love: :love:

eastgermanautos
01-13-2018, 05:41 AM

Well done The Bosch!

The chicks are hot though. The chicks are very hot. Berleen. Also Czech women ain't no slouches. Kansas used to be a territory. Its holish-ness persists. Except for Topeka! Beacon of light in the darkness.

eastgermanautos
01-13-2018, 06:31 AM
The chicks are hot though. The chicks are very hot. Berleen. Also Czech women ain't no slouches. Kansas used to be a territory. Its holish-ness persists. Except for Topeka! Beacon of light in the darkness.

In re German chicks, I mean fvck. That's just not right:

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.254215805.0392/ra,womens_tshirt,x1900,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,265,125,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

barrybueno
01-13-2018, 07:07 AM
Can I come to the USA?

Leave then ..nobody is holding you hostage you cund

barrybueno
01-13-2018, 12:10 PM
1) Haiti
2 El Salvador
3) Venezuela
4) Wales
5) Myanmar
6) Canada
7) Afghanistan
8) Djibouti
9) Germany
10) Yemen

Full credit Chiefy for being one of the 10% of yanks to actually have a passport and venture out

Wales? what the ****? Got to be a bit of tail imo

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-13-2018, 03:54 PM
In re German chicks, I mean fvck. That's just not right:

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.254215805.0392/ra,womens_tshirt,x1900,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,265,125,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

You've posted a picture of a reasonably pretty girl with no tits. What's she going to feed my babies with?

eastgermanautos
01-13-2018, 09:42 PM
Can I come to the USA?

What are you waiting for?!

eastgermanautos
01-13-2018, 09:43 PM
You've posted a picture of a reasonably pretty girl with no tits. What's she going to feed my babies with?

Hormonal changes when she is with child will give her the udders you desire.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-14-2018, 01:04 PM

If you call learning how to hold some quiet sector trench during the final 100 Days invaluable help. I don't. The Belgies delaying the German advance for a week at the start was far more significant.

Septics. Less use than the Belgies. Fact.

Chief Arrowhead
01-15-2018, 03:45 AM
If you call learning how to hold some quiet sector trench during the final 100 Days invaluable help. I don't. The Belgies delaying the German advance for a week at the start was far more significant.

Septics. Less use than the Belgies. Fact.
You exposed yourself., Ganpati. Essex?