Mkhytarian to Arsenal.

Have some of that Rich.

That’s not even the best of it.

Everton want to give us £20m for Walcott :clap:

SWv2
01-11-2018, 01:34 PM

It will be like the day Reyes signed multiplied by 11.

:cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2018, 01:59 PM
Sanchez to United.

Mkhytarian to Arsenal.

Have some of that Rich.
meh - purely a rumour to drive up the price

PSRB
01-11-2018, 02:01 PM

:nod: Force City's hand, imo

SWv2
01-11-2018, 02:02 PM

Oh, so we have now decided to take silly January transfer rumours seriously have we.

Fine.

p.s. If you are going to drive up the price then drive it up by > £5m.

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Oh, so we have now decided to take silly January transfer rumours seriously have we.

Fine.

p.s. If you are going to drive up the price then drive it up by > £5m.
We have our man in the towering Whatshisface who was on the bench last night. I shall ask Per about him when I interview him soon

Viva Prat Vegas
01-11-2018, 02:04 PM
That happened on the last day of August
£55m
£60m an hour later
£65m
£65m plus Sterling

Rich
01-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Sanchez to United.

Mkhytarian to Arsenal.

Have some of that Rich.

Did you see that we have scheduled a meeting with Bordeaux regarding Malcom? I hope the party that we send to meet them includes Sven and maybe the new chap from Barca. Even Wenger should go as he is good at schmoozing French clubs.

I doubt we'll get Henrikh but i would be pleased with him and Malcom. If not it will be Malcom and Pavon to replace Sanchez and Walcott. If we can't get both over the line then Theo will have to stay until the summer.

SWv2
01-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Did you see that we have scheduled a meeting with Bordeaux regarding Malcom? I hope the party that we send to meet them includes Sven and maybe the new chap from Barca. Even Wenger should go as he is good at schmoozing French clubs.

I doubt we'll get Henrikh but i would be pleased with him and Malcom. If not it will be Malcom and Pavon to replace Sanchez and Walcott. If we can't get both over the line then Theo will have to stay until the summer.

Why would Sven go?

Rich
01-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Why would Sven go?

Because he can explain that he's been watching him for some time, is very impressed & will stop at nothing to get him to The Arsenal.

Basically we need to make him feel wanted. Even if that means promising him a move to United in 3 years.

Ash
01-11-2018, 02:16 PM

Not the complete Allardyce type player, perhaps, but the prospect of Theon being coached to be first onto the knock-downs is strangely interesting.

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2018, 02:29 PM

:hehe: remember how we signed Mbappe after you told us how Arsene had sweet talked him into it

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Not the complete Allardyce type player, perhaps, but the prospect of Theon being coached to be first onto the knock-downs is strangely interesting.

Why the **** would any footballer need to be coached to be first on to the knock-downs? Can you actually coach that? And who would do it - big Dunc tended to be the one doing the knock downing (sorry Stewart)

SWv2
01-11-2018, 02:41 PM
:hehe: remember how we signed Mbappe after you told us how Arsene had sweet talked him into it

I am not entirely convinced Rich has really grasped the whole concept of transfers and football as a concept.

Ash
01-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Why the **** would any footballer need to be coached to be first on to the knock-downs? Can you actually coach that? And who would do it - big Dunc tended to be the one doing the knock downing (sorry Stewart)

Well, I can see Theo standing there wondering what to do tbh.

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Well, I can see Theo standing there wondering what to do tbh.
I think he is just a lost soul, a

Burney
01-11-2018, 03:33 PM
I think he is just a lost soul, a

:nod: I think he might be a changeling. Have we investigated whether the fresh-faced lad we bought from Southampton several decades ago actually got stolen away by fairies and replaced by this mong?

The Rob2
01-11-2018, 04:37 PM

behave Rich, like you have seen Malcom and Pavon play on a regular basis