PDA

View Full Version : Would it be too much to hope that this unspeakable cock-wart Logan Paul is

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-11-2018, 11:39 AM
now finished? I think his suicide video would have passed unnoticed (by the non Youtube world) but for his revolting giggling at the spectacle.

Burney
01-11-2018, 11:45 AM
now finished? I think his suicide video would have passed unnoticed (by the non Youtube world) but for his revolting giggling at the spectacle.

I'm more concerned that there's a market for this inane shït. I mean we had inane shït in our day, but it was better inane shït than this.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-11-2018, 11:51 AM
I think giggling at corpses is beyond inane, it's toxic. The great mass of millenial fúckwits trying to defend him is also extremely worrying.

"yeah well like u like jez dont like, like him, cuz hez yung like".

Burney
01-11-2018, 11:52 AM
I think giggling at corpses is beyond inane, it's toxic. The great mass of millenial fúckwits trying to defend him is also extremely worrying.

On balance, I think I was happier before I'd heard of him.

redgunamo
01-11-2018, 11:55 AM

Yes, blame the parents, imo. Possibly the grand-parents too.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-11-2018, 11:56 AM
On balance, I think I was happier before I'd heard of him.

Exactly. Now I know the **** exists I'm spending far too much time trying to contribute to his downfall and imagining myself repeatedly kicking his smug, braying yapper.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Yes, blame the parents, imo. Possibly the grand-parents too.

I've somewhat lost your measure of late red. Never quite know if you're being ironic, sarcastic or just playing a straight bat.

Burney
01-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Exactly. Now I know the **** exists I'm spending far too much time trying to contribute to his downfall and imagining myself repeatedly kicking his smug, braying yapper.

He does seem to be a sort of quintessentially vapid and vacuous American idiot. I find it odd that there is a market for such people when all one needs to do to observe their antics is go to Piccadilly Circus or Trafalgar Square.

IUFG
01-11-2018, 12:28 PM
I'm more concerned that there's a market for this inane shït. I mean we had inane shït in our day, but it was better inane shït than this.

at least there was a filter or editorial gate that you had to get through to 'publish' inane ****, back in the day.
Now, every **** in the World can publish whatever and whenever.

The fact that you can choose a career in 'Social Media' shows that we have irretrievably regressed as a species.

redgunamo
01-11-2018, 12:32 PM
I've somewhat lost your measure of late red. Never quite know if you're being ironic, sarcastic or just playing a straight bat.

It's all one and the same, imo :-)