PDA

View Full Version : Is it just my impression

Pat Vegas
01-10-2018, 03:10 PM
but there seem to be a lot more homeless fellas about these days.

Not nice wons either.

Luis Anaconda
01-10-2018, 03:13 PM

Not nice wons either.
Are you picking on Eboue, p?

Burney
01-10-2018, 03:15 PM

Poor old Eboue. :-( His slide started with that game against Wigan when our fans were beastly to him. A shameful day in Arsenal's history. :shakehead:

Let's hope he doesn't go full Kenny Sansom.

Luis Anaconda
01-10-2018, 03:19 PM
Poor old Eboue. :-( His slide started with that game against Wigan when our fans were beastly to him. A shameful day in Arsenal's history. :shakehead:

A shoo in for the Arsenal off the rails XI - though I have a feeling Peter Storey might not take a shine to him

Ash

I didn't know about that. That's awful. :-( How can his ex-wife get absolutely everything and leave him penniless. :cry:

Burney
A shoo in for the Arsenal off the rails XI - though I have a feeling Peter Storey might not take a shine to him

Surely he can do stadium tours? Has he still got his tiger costume, do you think?

Luis Anaconda
01-10-2018, 03:21 PM
Surely he can do stadium tours? Has he still got his tiger costume, do you think?
I hope so - I would pay to go on that :nod:

Burney
01-10-2018, 03:22 PM
I didn't know about that. That's awful. :-( How can his ex-wife get absolutely everything and leave him penniless. :cry:

Well presumably because Eboue - as we could probably all have guessed - is a bear of very little brain.

Burney
01-10-2018, 03:23 PM
I hope so - I would pay to go on that :nod:

The wife probably got the tiger costume. :-(

And even if he did have it, he can't afford a washing machine, apparently, so it probably stinks.

Luis Anaconda
01-10-2018, 03:23 PM

I believe that is called equality, a

Rich
01-10-2018, 03:28 PM

Would you really trust him alone in the stadium. He'd probably steal all the finery.

PSRB
01-10-2018, 03:30 PM

Not nice wons either.

If I gave £1 to each one, there and back, on the walk to get lunch, it would cost me £14 a day!!

Burney
01-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Would you really trust him alone in the stadium. He'd probably steal all the finery.

I suspect he'd get into the Club Level restaurant in his tiger costume, start stealing food and it'd end up like that scene with Dan Ackroyd dressed as Santa in Trading Places.

SWv2
01-10-2018, 04:02 PM

I always hated that **** (Eboue, not Sansom).

Now I don't wish him homeless but in general fúck him.

Burney
01-10-2018, 04:03 PM
I always hated that **** (Eboue, not Sansom).

Now I don't wish him homeless but in general fúck him.

He dived to win us the free kick that led to our only ever goal in a CL final, sw. We owe him something for that at least.