PDA

View Full Version : Cristian Pavon.....apparently we're paying his release clause from Boca Juniors

PSRB
01-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Devia.....sorry, hipsters, please provide information on him

redgunamo
01-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Oh .. :homer:

Rich
01-09-2018, 04:09 PM

He looks as good as Neymar on the YouTube clips. Who says we're signing him, though?

Ash
01-09-2018, 04:12 PM
He looks as good as Neymar on the YouTube clips. Who says we're signing him, though?

We've got our own juniors, Rich. If we were signing someone from Boca Seniors I might be more excited.

Rich
01-09-2018, 04:15 PM
We've got our own juniors, Rich. If we were signing someone from Boca Seniors I might be more excited.

:hehe: You make a good point, though. Why are we looking at these players when we have internal solutions. Alexis leaving may be the making of Reiss Nelson.

redgunamo
01-09-2018, 05:51 PM

Good call on Pete Strzok, by the way. Interesting fellow #DrainTheSwamp

IUFG
01-10-2018, 08:22 AM

yet. another. midget.

Ash
01-10-2018, 10:28 AM
Good call on Pete Strzok, by the way. Interesting fellow #DrainTheSwamp

Congressman Jim Jordan certainly found him very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8

redgunamo
01-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Congressman Jim Jordan certainly found him very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8

The whole kerfuffle is brilliant, I think. Enormous fun but, at the same time, enormously serious :-\

Ash
01-10-2018, 11:17 AM
The whole kerfuffle is brilliant, I think. Enormous fun but, at the same time, enormously serious :-\

So an investigation into an alleged collusion conspiracy between one candidate and a foreign power to tamper with the election turns up an alleged collusion conspiracy between the sitting/outgoing government and rogue factions in the FBI and DOJ to, erm, tamper with the election.

#Popcorn

Burney
01-10-2018, 11:25 AM
So an investigation into an alleged collusion conspiracy between one candidate and a foreign power to tamper with the election turns up an alleged collusion conspiracy between the sitting/outgoing government and rogue factions in the FBI and DOJ to, erm, tamper with the election.

#Popcorn

Oooh, will Hillary and Obama go to gaol? I'm bigly in favour of that. Obama in particular grits my shít.

Just Trent
01-10-2018, 11:25 AM

Can't we just serve out the rest of our sentence under Wenger nice and quietly? Then save all these exciting new arrivals for the next manager?

redgunamo
01-10-2018, 11:26 AM

#Popcorn

Rogue factions would be one thing, I reckon, but this appears to involve established, senior leadership. Also from the political side too.

As dear old Neil Kinnock would say, it is not rotten to the core; it is rotten from the core.

redgunamo
01-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Oooh, will Hillary and Obama go to gaol? I'm bigly in favour of that. Obama in particular grits my shít.

Doubtful, I think. Nobody really has the stomach for that, probably not even the Donald. After all, he has work to do. However, he will pull their chain a bit, rattle their cage. Chiefly because the banter is just lovely.

Ash
01-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Doubtful, I think. Nobody really has the stomach for that, probably not even the Donald. After all, he has work to do. However, he will pull their chain a bit, rattle their cage. Chiefly because the banter is just lovely.

HRC is alleged to have yelled in an outburst "If that fùcking b@stard wins we all hang from nooses!".

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/hillary-being-helped-up-stairs-2016.jpg

redgunamo
01-11-2018, 10:37 AM
HRC is alleged to have yelled in an outburst "If that fùcking b@stard wins we all hang from nooses!".

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/hillary-being-helped-up-stairs-2016.jpg

Yes, she knew the Donald knew. The only secrets are the ones that keep themselves, as the man said.