PDA

View Full Version : Iwobi....well I got my answer

Tony C
01-09-2018, 12:59 PM
why do our players show up for games looking like they’ve been on the p iss the night before?

Nice one iWobi

You can’t do that sort of thing and expect to recover in time for 90 minutes of football.

SWv2
01-09-2018, 01:00 PM
why do our players show up for games looking like they’ve been on the p iss the night before?

Nice one iWobi

You can’t do that sort of thing and expect to recover in time for 90 minutes of football.

I have long suspected he is monumentally thick and I now have my evidence.

IUFG
01-09-2018, 01:10 PM
I have long suspected he is monumentally thick and I now have my evidence.

I suspect you are correct and this explains why when he plays, he looks like he's necked ketamine.

Wenger should sell the daft ****, if anyone would have him. Brentford, maybe...

The Rob2
01-09-2018, 03:08 PM
the state of that party as well

Rich
01-09-2018, 04:12 PM

Nice one iWobi

I'd loan him out for that, tbh. Arsene needs to make an example of him to demonstrate that such behaviour will not be tolerated.

eastgermanautos
01-09-2018, 05:10 PM
I'd loan him out for that, tbh. Arsene needs to make an example of him to demonstrate that such behaviour will not be tolerated.

Exactly, Rich. Nice one. Besides, he's not even that good. He seemed promising and then he plateaued.