PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez off Here is who might or might not come in

sohamde24
01-09-2018, 09:14 AM
4 World Class players that Arsenal are reportedly in talks with to replace Sanchez if he does leave this winter

https://wp.me/p977GG-lV

Viva Prat Vegas
01-09-2018, 09:22 AM
I will not click on that link thank you very much
It might give you revenue

IUFG
01-09-2018, 09:34 AM
4 World Class players that Arsenal are reportedly in talks with to replace Sanchez if he does leave this winter

no 'World class' player will be joining The Arsenal anytime soon . . .

SWv2
01-09-2018, 09:40 AM

Sohamde dude - don't force me to be fúcking rude to you.

SWv2
01-09-2018, 09:41 AM
no 'World class' player will be joining The Arsenal anytime soon . . .

Two words for you pal, Johnny Evans.

World's End Stella
01-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Even the Times has him leaving for City in the window for £35mil :hehe:

If '15 points clear City' pay £35mil for someone they can acquire on a free in a few months I will accept that their stupidity is so extreme that they don't deserve the money they have.

IUFG
01-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Two words for you pal, Johnny Evans.

exactly my point, mate

SWv2
01-09-2018, 10:33 AM

If '15 points clear City' pay £35mil for someone they can acquire on a free in a few months I will accept that their stupidity is so extreme that they don't deserve the money they have.

Jesus is out for 6-8 weeks, a wee knack to Aguero and they could amazingly be in (relative) shít. Imagine said scenario and them stumbling from here.

Sanchez can play CL for them also so of course more money than sense but if it pushes them over the line then why not.

Pokster
01-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Jesus is out for 6-8 weeks, a wee knack to Aguero and they could amazingly be in (relative) shít. Imagine said scenario and them stumbling from here.

Sanchez can play CL for them also so of course more money than sense but if it pushes them over the line then why not.

And stops him signing a pre agreement with PSG (or another foreign club)

redgunamo
01-09-2018, 10:52 AM

Right. All four trophies is an extremely difficult line to cross; you can't have too many world class players about the place, if that is your goal.

The Rob2
01-09-2018, 10:53 AM

It's Man City. They can do what they want

IUFG
01-09-2018, 10:53 AM
And stops him signing a pre agreement with PSG (or another foreign club)

we can only hope that he is as a disruptive member of the dressing room there, as he is, allegedly, at The Arsenal.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-09-2018, 12:24 PM

Internal solutions

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-09-2018, 12:36 PM
we can only hope that he is as a disruptive member of the dressing room there, as he is, allegedly, at The Arsenal.

the dog's bóllocks. He'll be Johnny Average and keep his little yapper zipped.

Ash
01-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Right. All four trophies is an extremely difficult line to cross; you can't have too many world class players about the place, if that is your goal.

:nod: They need to be sure of seeing off Chelsea in the League Cup.