PDA

View Full Version : Proof I have psychic superpowers

Donald
01-05-2018, 09:35 PM
I was taking my bubblebath a little ealier and found myself humming along to a tune which turned out to be something called 'Raspberry Berret' by Prince. I have never previously known this songs lyrics, yet without any prompting or help I sang the words 'The kind you find in a second hand store' immediately after the words 'Raspeberry Beret'.

Now I am not saying I am especially gifted but you cannot deny I am on another level to you cvnts. Anybody care to explain that?

Ash
01-05-2018, 11:11 PM
I was taking my bubblebath a little ealier and found myself humming along to a tune which turned out to be something called 'Raspberry Berret' by Prince. I have never previously known this songs lyrics, yet without any prompting or help I sang the words 'The kind you find in a second hand store' immediately after the words 'Raspeberry Beret'.

Now I am not saying I am especially gifted but you cannot deny I am on another level to you cvnts. Anybody care to explain that?

I first read that as "I was talking to my bubblebath a little earlier".

I find, on reflection, that it makes your post make more sense. :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-05-2018, 11:52 PM

I believe you are an extraordinary individual Donald and there is indeed something special about you; your needs to be precise and I urge you to seek help.

barrybueno
01-06-2018, 07:09 AM
I put it to you Don, that you were busy doing something close to nothing,,,