PDA

View Full Version : If Uber had a proper sense of banter, they'd be using John Worboys to advertise how

Burney
01-05-2018, 09:54 AM
rapey black cab drivers are. Missed opportunity imo.

Sir C
01-05-2018, 10:02 AM
rapey black cab drivers are. Missed opportunity imo.

Given the news items we have seen this week, one wonders whether the feminists might have a point. I mean, murdering multiple women is cause for a brief jail term, and sexually assaulting 100 gets you a mere 9 years.

Very odd.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-05-2018, 10:07 AM
I think this fellow should be allowed to leave prison but only if leaves his gonads behind, if you get my meaning.

Burney
01-05-2018, 10:08 AM
Given the news items we have seen this week, one wonders whether the feminists might have a point. I mean, murdering multiple women is cause for a brief jail term, and sexually assaulting 100 gets you a mere 9 years.

Very odd.

Yes. I would wholeheartedly agree on that one. And if feminism stuck to clear and unequivocal injustices like that, they'd get a lot more sympathy across the board. However, they do tend to fück it up by instead getting outraged about Donald Trump, wearing pussy hats, pretending the gender pay gap is a real thing and suggesting the hijab is a feminist symbol. As a result, they get dismissed as idiots.

Burney
01-05-2018, 10:10 AM
I think this fellow should be allowed to leave prison but only if leaves his gonads behind, if you get my meaning.

His serial offending does put a rather sinister slant on the old 'You'll never guess who I had in the back of my cab' thing, doesn't it? :-(

Sir C
01-05-2018, 10:11 AM

It is a simple matter of politeness. If he were taught good manners, he would not behave in this rude fashion.

Burney
01-05-2018, 10:12 AM
It is a simple matter of politeness. If he were taught good manners, he would not behave in this rude fashion.

If he were taught good manners, he'd never have become a cabbie in the first place :shrug:

Sir C
01-05-2018, 10:15 AM
If he were taught good manners, he'd never have become a cabbie in the first place :shrug:

There's a bit of tension between your tenses, b. If he *had* been taught good manners, he'd never have become a cab driver... if he *were* taught good manners, it wouldn't change the fact that he became a cab driver.

Burney
01-05-2018, 10:20 AM
There's a bit of tension between your tenses, b. If he *had* been taught good manners, he'd never have become a cab driver... if he *were* taught good manners, it wouldn't change the fact that he became a cab driver.

You are correct, of course. Many thanks for pointing that out.