PDA

View Full Version : Nice to hear Cesc being clapped off last night.

Sir C
01-04-2018, 09:42 AM
He still looks like the boy who carried us selflessly through our most difficult years.

Imagine a team containing Cesc, Wilshere, Ramsey and Ozil :cloud9: :champions:

PSRB
01-04-2018, 09:44 AM
He still looks like the boy who carried us selflessly through our most difficult years.

Bless, you could see that he still loves the club. Being all pally with all players, he was also on the end of a shocking yellow card. If that wasn't a fair tackle then we may as well ban tackling

Sir C
01-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Bless, you could see that he still loves the club. Being all pally with all players, he was also on the end of a shocking yellow card. If that wasn't a fair tackle then we may as well ban tackling

He had such a lovely cuddle with Sanchez. That made me feel funny in my tummy.

World's End Stella
01-04-2018, 09:45 AM

He badly needs a haircut, Charles. No. 3 all over would suit him fine, I think.

Pokster
01-04-2018, 09:46 AM

I think sc would like to give him 1 all over

Sir C
01-04-2018, 09:47 AM

If I were him I'd go back to the mullet with the highlights.

You can't beat the classic hairdos, and there's no 'do more classic than a highlighted mullet.

Burney
01-04-2018, 09:51 AM
If I were him I'd go back to the mullet with the highlights.

You can't beat the classic hairdos, and there's no 'do more classic than a highlighted mullet.

I remember when you considered going back to something resembling an 80s feather cut. You even started seeing some sort of hair consultant.

I must say I was quite relieved when you thought better of it.

Pokster
01-04-2018, 09:54 AM
I remember when you considered going back to something resembling an 80s feather cut. You even started seeing some sort of hair consultant.

I must say I was quite relieved when you thought better of it.

I assume this consultant gave him gallons of hair dye?

SWv2
01-04-2018, 10:25 AM

The pass he hit to Bakayoko was masturbatory (almost).

Sir C
01-04-2018, 10:27 AM
The pass he hit to Bakayoko was masturbatory (almost).

He put a bit of curl on it, with a touch of backspin to hold it up as well.

:hehe:

He's still a genius. :-(

World's End Stella
01-04-2018, 10:32 AM
He put a bit of curl on it, with a touch of backspin to hold it up as well.

:hehe:

He's still a genius. :-(

Meh, f*ck the Catalan tosser, he left us so piss on him as well.

Plus, Jack got the better of him. I love, Jack. A central midfielder who controls central midfield. Now we just need one more.

Goretzka :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
01-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Meh, f*ck the Catalan tosser, he left us so piss on him as well.

Plus, Jack got the better of him. I love, Jack. A central midfielder who controls central midfield. Now we just need one more.

Goretzka :cloud9:
Have you ever seen Goretzka play? Aside from the fact that he is Bayern-bound, he simply isn't a player who "controls" midfield

World's End Stella
01-04-2018, 12:19 PM
Have you ever seen Goretzka play? Aside from the fact that he is Bayern-bound, he simply isn't a player who "controls" midfield

Yes. Once. On youtube.

:-)

SWv2
01-04-2018, 12:31 PM

Officially Munchen bound as of yesterday, may as well just come clean and announce it.

I hereby put forward the motion we never again mention his name for fear of Rich latching onto it and demanding his acquisition as a matter of priority though his being free may soil the fantasy somewhat.

IUFG
01-04-2018, 12:36 PM
I hereby put forward the motion we never again mention his name for fear of Rich latching onto it and demanding his acquisition as a matter of priority though his being free may soil the fantasy somewhat.

he's probably latched onto this won and is currently ****ing furiously...
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11195096/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-is-arsenals-first-choice-to-replace-alexis-sanchez

SWv2
01-04-2018, 12:43 PM
he's probably latched onto this won and is currently ****ing furiously...
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11195096/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-is-arsenals-first-choice-to-replace-alexis-sanchez

Indeed I expect Muslintat based links to many BVB players.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-04-2018, 02:06 PM

Our most difficult years? I'm assuming those years don't appear to look so difficult given that we had the likes of Cesc, RvP, Nasri, Adebayor etc in the team?

Luis Anaconda
01-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Our most difficult years? I'm assuming those years don't appear to look so difficult given that we had the likes of Cesc, RvP, Nasri, Adebayor etc in the team?

You might want to edit that post - possibly using your brain