PDA

View Full Version : Who still has their Christmas decorations up?

Burney
01-03-2018, 01:21 PM
I know you’re supposed to take them down on 12th Night, but I find the look of them when you’re back to work just too depressing for words.

IUFG
01-03-2018, 01:23 PM
I know you’re supposed to take them down on 12th Night, but I find the look of them when you’re back to work just too depressing for words.

Down on New Years Day, imo.

I wouldn't have them up if it weren't for the kids. bah ****ing humbug

Sir C
01-03-2018, 01:27 PM

Didn't have many up, since that certifiably insane pikey ginger bincat rips everything to shreds. :-(

I'm going to hide him behind someone else's bins.

PSRB
01-03-2018, 01:27 PM

Me. Can't be arsed to take them down yet

Ash
01-03-2018, 01:32 PM

Only have a little fake tree at home but I like it's twinkly lights, so will keep it till tomorrow. Office decorations have to go though. Unfortunately my desk-neighbour still has last years decor round his monitor as well as this year's.

World's End Stella
01-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Moi.

Refuse to take them down while I'm still on Xmas hols as Mrs WES turns the exercise into a 'let's clean every last square inch of our house while we're at it' program and I'm not that ambitious when on hols.

The first weekend after New Year usually for us.

Burney
01-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Didn't have many up, since that certifiably insane pikey ginger bincat rips everything to shreds. :-(

I'm going to hide him behind someone else's bins.

Ah, you love him, really. :love:

We had the stepsons’ cat over for Christmas. Nero did not take it well.

Sir C
01-03-2018, 01:39 PM
Ah, you love him, really. :love:

We had the stepsons’ cat over for Christmas. Nero did not take it well.

How is the wee chap? Lsarger now, one assumes?

Burney
01-03-2018, 01:45 PM
How is the wee chap? Lsarger now, one assumes?

Oh, yes. Thriving. Eating us out of house and home, but is at least decorative.

SWv2
01-03-2018, 01:54 PM

Down on Monday. As you say, *******s to coming home after work and watching my Fish Fingers programme with flashing lights and baubles in the background.