PDA

View Full Version : Sir Charlie! I am more disappointed than angry.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-03-2018, 10:58 AM
I meant during the row. Vieira clearly shít himself. You know, because you've seen the footage

Absolute tosh - Vieira is the one remaining composed and unbothered while the disgusting, repellent little Cork pikey is jabbering nervously and doing a lot of finger pointing from behind the referee. It's the classic gobshíte 'let me at him' routine and an irrefutable indicator of a fake hard man.

Also note that he [Keane] is struggling to breathe normally because he is adrenalised by his own fear. The only person shítting himself in that tunnel is Keane.

Sir C
01-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Absolute tosh - Vieira is the one remaining composed and unbothered while the disgusting, repellent little Cork pikey is jabbering nervously and doing a lot of finger pointing from behind the referee. It's the classic gobshíte 'let me at him' routine and an irrefutable indicator of a fake hard man.

Also note that he [Keane] is struggling to breathe normally because he is adrenalised by his own fear. The only person shítting himself in that tunnel is Keane.

OK mate. You kn ow best.

Happy new year, and all that. :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-03-2018, 11:25 AM
OK mate. You kn ow best.

Happy new year, and all that. :thumbup:

Damn straight I do. Fighting man m'self ya see? Happy New Year to you too :-D