PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ. Everyone gets divorced or equivalent.

Sir C
12-21-2017, 12:48 PM
Just fúcking stop it!

Pokster
12-21-2017, 01:06 PM
Just fúcking stop it!

v kicked you out???

Sir C
12-21-2017, 01:13 PM
v kicked you out???

Not yet, no.

Burney
12-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Just fúcking stop it!

Who is it now?

7sisters
12-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Just fúcking stop it!

But what happens if couples fall out of love or simply grow apart. The old man loses his job and starts lumping the Mrs, in frustration.
On the other hand, tough it out for the kids sake, perhaps ? A bit on the side, as an outlet, Hmmm ?
We could be here all day with this one.
Safe to say, I'm pretty sure, most chaps who fall over the side, as it were, were just allowing the little head to talk too loudly to the big head. There's no serious intent of leaving the Mrs. They're mostly clumsy *******s anyway, who conduct these acts a little too close to home without due diligence and then get caught.
Why I caught an old colleague with his tongue down a mystery's throat in a carpark, not three miles from here, last week.
I subsequently imparted a few words to the wise but despite the anxiety and solemn looks, I knew he'd be back it at like a moth to a flame in no time. :shrug:

Sir C
12-21-2017, 01:41 PM
Who is it now?

A couple we met years ago on safari; they managed a camp we stayed at. We used to sit and plan an epic trip driving from London to Cape Town :-(

Sir C
12-21-2017, 01:42 PM
But what happens if couples fall out of love or simply grow apart. The old man loses his job and starts lumping the Mrs, in frustration.
On the other hand, tough it out for the kids sake, perhaps ? A bit on the side, as an outlet, Hmmm ?
We could be here all day with this one.
Safe to say, I'm pretty sure, most chaps who fall over the side, as it were, were just allowing the little head to talk too loudly to the big head. There's no serious intent of leaving the Mrs. They're mostly clumsy *******s anyway, who conduct these acts a little too close to home without due diligence and then get caught.
Why I caught an old colleague with his tongue down a mystery's throat in a carpark, not three miles from here, last week.
I subsequently imparted a few words to the wise but despite the anxiety and solemn looks, I knew he'd be back it at like a moth to a flame in no time. :shrug:

It is beyond the wit of man, you contend, to display an iota of sexual continence?

This is depressing.

7sisters
12-21-2017, 02:04 PM
It is beyond the wit of man, you contend, to display an iota of sexual continence?

This is depressing.

I'll only say this SC. I'll never stand in moral judgement of any man on these matters. I've outlined barely the entrance to what is an Aladdin's cave of mitigating circumstances in why relationships fail.
Time has taught me to have sympathy with your point of view but people will be people.

SWv2
12-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Everyone gets divorced or equivalent.

My parents didn't.

:shrug:

One of them just died.

Sir C
12-21-2017, 02:14 PM
My parents didn't.

:shrug:

One of them just died.

What, just now?

I'm sorry for your trouble, sw :-(

redgunamo
12-21-2017, 04:36 PM
Just fúcking stop it!

Simply, married life, or equvalent, is not for everyone. I gather it's all in the breeding.

Donald
12-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Just fúcking stop it!

I dont mean to frighten or worry you Sir C but I think you are not long for a divorce. Ive seen all the signs with your, all too regular posts about dining in alone because your missus is out (again). I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your missus is out either getting fresh cock or possibly having an affair. I have seen this all too often I am afraid. Women are notorious cheats and superb liars. I should know, Ive nobbed loads of married birds and I am always surprised at the disgusting lengths they will go to to cheat.

I will hope you meet a nice new lady, Sir C

redgunamo
12-22-2017, 03:44 PM
I dont mean to frighten or worry you Sir C but I think you are not long for a divorce. Ive seen all the signs with your, all too regular posts about dining in alone because your missus is out (again). I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your missus is out either getting fresh cock or possibly having an affair. I have seen this all too often I am afraid. Women are notorious cheats and superb liars. I should know, Ive nobbed loads of married birds and I am always surprised at the disgusting lengths they will go to to cheat.

I will hope you meet a nice new lady, Sir C

Just modern love, innit; same for everyone. Nowadays, it doesn't matter to anybody if it's married or single or anything else.