Unmarked
:hehe:
Middle of the goal
Time
Put it wide

That he is still in the squard earning a huge number of monies while Lucas Perez got sacked off out the window suggests that something has gone a little bit wrong somewhere.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-20-2017, 12:16 PM
That he is still in the squard earning a huge number of monies while Lucas Perez got sacked off out the window suggests that something has gone a little bit wrong somewhere.

#WengerOut

PSRB
12-20-2017, 12:22 PM

Has Lucas Perez been setting La Liga alight with his performances? I like Theo :shrug: Yes he's rather limited but he's done some great stuff for us as well.

Tony C
12-20-2017, 12:30 PM
He was going for a scorpion kick but got it completely wrong.

Ash
12-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Has Lucas Perez been setting La Liga alight with his performances? I like Theo :shrug: Yes he's rather limited but he's done some great stuff for us as well.

Luke Perry looked ok the other night when I watched a bit of him. He was decent for us imo.

I've spent Theo's entire Arsenal career defending him. Until now. He's done some good stuff, it is true, but he has also done a lot of very not good stuff. The worst Arsenal player to score a hundred goals for the club?

Pat Vegas
12-20-2017, 12:55 PM
Luke Perry looked ok the other night when I watched a bit of him. He was decent for us imo.

I've spent Theo's entire Arsenal career defending him. Until now. He's done some good stuff, it is true, but he has also done a lot of very not good stuff. The worst Arsenal player to score a hundred goals for the club?

Luke Perry :swoon:

IUFG
12-20-2017, 01:07 PM

the most memorable thing that boy has ever done in an Arsenal shirt was to remind Spurs fans of the score as he was stretchered off. And for that, I shall let him off for a lot of other stuff.

However, he is still undeniably shocking as a £140k a week footballer.

Pokster
12-20-2017, 01:12 PM
the most memorable thing that boy has ever done in an Arsenal shirt was to remind Spurs fans of the score as he was stretchered off. And for that, I shall let him off for a lot of other stuff.

However, he is still undeniably shocking as a £140k a week footballer.

If he doesn't even get minutes as a sub in the PL then better to sell him and get a younger model in

SWv2
12-20-2017, 02:03 PM
If he doesn't even get minutes as a sub in the PL then better to sell him and get a younger model in

You can’t just sell a bloke if he does not want to leave / is happy to sit and do fúck all and trouser €100k per week.

One would have thought the simple fact that AW has not felt encouraged enough to start him once all season in the PL would have him, as a professional footballer, desperately looking to change clubs.

Pokster
12-20-2017, 02:05 PM
You can’t just sell a bloke if he does not want to leave / is happy to sit and do fúck all and trouser €100k per week.

One would have thought the simple fact that AW has not felt encouraged enough to start him once all season in the PL would have him, as a professional footballer, desperately looking to change clubs.

IF we managed to get a club interested even TW must realise that a decent second half of the season could get him on the plane to Russia?

He has zero chance of going at the moment and I can't imagine he is happy playing only cup games

SWv2
12-20-2017, 02:09 PM
IF we managed to get a club interested even TW must realise that a decent second half of the season could get him on the plane to Russia?

He has zero chance of going at the moment and I can't imagine he is happy playing only cup games

I suggest if he was that motivated professionally he would have looked to force an exit last summer.

In summary, he is a wastrel.

Rich
12-20-2017, 02:18 PM
I suggest if he was that motivated professionally he would have looked to force an exit last summer.

The man earns £100k (GBP) per week. Just think about that for a moment.

He's not going to get that anywhere else, so he just as well keep turning up for training so that he can buy more coffee machines.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-20-2017, 02:19 PM

Or his agent has advised him to stay put and run the contract down as he may not command this kind of salary elsewhere?

I guess this probably amounts to the same thing.

Ash
12-20-2017, 02:21 PM

I'm sure that many of us would take 100k+ pw for being a wastrel for as long as we could.

redgunamo
12-20-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm sure that many of us would take 100k+ pw for being a wastrel for as long as we could.

Not from the Arsenal though surely? We want to win the league, I thought.

Pat Vegas
12-20-2017, 02:41 PM

Plus most of us probably would be confident of our abilities.
We all believe we are a bit better than we actually are.

SWv2
12-20-2017, 03:01 PM

A professional footballer should surely want to play all the same, and he probably would elsewhere at clubs not a million miles down the ladder (as such) from us.

As for the financial comments I am quite sure he could at very least equal his wages, if not better them, elsewhere given the frankly sick levels of money in the PL.

He's just a ****.

:shrug:

Ash
12-20-2017, 04:37 PM
Not from the Arsenal though surely? We want to win the league, I thought.

Even over-paid, under-used footballers have the right to earn a living, redg.

By 'earn' I do of course mean 'nick'.

Ash
12-20-2017, 04:43 PM
A professional footballer should surely want to play all the same, and he probably would elsewhere at clubs not a million miles down the ladder (as such) from us.

If, as I am so often told, that football is a business just the same as any other business, and that players are hired by their employers in the same way that the rest of us are hired by our employers and/or clients, then why should he want to work any harder than he has to when he is clearly minted doing eff-all?

redgunamo
12-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Even over-paid, under-used footballers have the right to earn a living, redg.

By 'earn' I do of course mean 'nick'.

Right. We're not actually footballers though, are we. I think anyway.

Maybe young Theo doesn't know how to do anything else. And, at those prices, perhaps he doesn't want to either #coffeeshopscene

redgunamo
12-20-2017, 05:13 PM
If, as I am so often told, that football is a business just the same as any other business, and that players are hired by their employers in the same way that the rest of us are hired by our employers and/or clients, then why should he want to work any harder than he has to when he is clearly minted doing eff-all?

F-all is a little unfair. Presumably he turns up at training each morning? Failing to win the European Cup is hardly the same as f-all, is it.