PDA

View Full Version : I got hideously drunk yesterday.

Sir C
12-20-2017, 11:25 AM
More interestingly, I stepped in quickly when a colleague congratulated a young lady ina bar upon her choice of tartan minidress and opaque tights, which, he confided, made him feel all funny. Assuming that she would immediately start screaming 'rape!' I apologised and suggested that he was a little the worse for alcohol, and pushed him away.

She simply giggled and told me not to be silly, and that she was flattered.

I don't know what to do any more. :-(

Pokster
12-20-2017, 11:29 AM
More interestingly, I stepped in quickly when a colleague congratulated a young lady ina bar upon her choice of tartan minidress and opaque tights, which, he confided, made him feel all funny. Assuming that she would immediately start screaming 'rape!' I apologised and suggested that he was a little the worse for alcohol, and pushed him away.

Bang her imo

SWv2
12-20-2017, 11:45 AM

Minefield :nod:

I was conversing with 3 chicks in Grogan's pub on Friday night and essentially I had them metaphorically in bed such was the smooth and silver tongued line of conversation.

I am led to believe, from colleagues, that indeed they were lapping it up and in no way offended.

Ash
12-20-2017, 12:08 PM

You should probably stop reading The Guardian for a start.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-20-2017, 12:10 PM
Worn on the right person those tartan minidresses or skirts can make the tummy go all funny
High heels too