PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

7sisters
12-19-2017, 11:00 AM
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/893982/Arsenal-news-30million-move-Chelsea-star-David-Luiz-EXCLUSIVE

IUFG
12-19-2017, 11:05 AM
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/893982/Arsenal-news-30million-move-Chelsea-star-David-Luiz-EXCLUSIVE

nah, merely press *******s innit.

same as the 'Mesut will stay' stories...

Rich
12-19-2017, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=7sisters;4192721]https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/893982/Arsenal-news-30million-move-Chelsea-star-David-Luiz-EXCLUSIVE[/

I think David Luiz MkII is very good. And we'd have someone that can take freekicks.

But why would he leave the Champions to go and play for a top 7 team in the Europa League?

SWv2
12-19-2017, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=7sisters;4192721]https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/893982/Arsenal-news-30million-move-Chelsea-star-David-Luiz-EXCLUSIVE[/

I think David Luiz MkII is very good. And we'd have someone that can take freekicks.

But why would he leave the Champions to go and play for a top 7 team in the Europa League?

Because he has been FROZEN OUT!!! by Conte whereas he could play in all sorts of positions for us, and further we will win the UEFA Cup whereas they are effectively out of the CL.

And next year things will be better, trust me.

However, in summary, we are not ever going to sign him.

Peter
12-19-2017, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Rich;4192723]

Because he has been FROZEN OUT!!! by Conte whereas he could play in all sorts of positions for us, and further we will win the UEFA Cup whereas they are effectively out of the CL.

And next year things will be better, trust me.

Wouldn't make a blind bit of difference anyway. Wenger OUT!

IUFG
12-19-2017, 12:31 PM

Wenger out!

World's End Stella
12-19-2017, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=SWv2;4192724]

Yes - unusually - Peter has gone directly to the point here. It is fruitless to engage in transfer speculation as long as Wenger is the manager. I'm not really interested in who is under-achieving and why or where they came from or what they cost. I only care that they are under-achieving and, after a while, I stop caring about that as well.

Basically, there is no aspect of supporting Arsenal that Wenger has not ruined for me. :-(

Merry Christmas.

SWv2
12-19-2017, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=Peter;4192726]

Yes - unusually - Peter has gone directly to the point here. It is fruitless to engage in transfer speculation as long as Wenger is the manager. I'm not really interested in who is under-achieving and why or where they came from or what they cost. I only care that they are under-achieving and, after a while, I stop caring about that as well.

Basically, there is no aspect of supporting Arsenal that Wenger has not ruined for me. :-(

Merry Christmas.

Wenger out?

redgunamo
12-19-2017, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=SWv2;4192724]

Yes, this is the crucial point to keep in mind.

Peter
12-19-2017, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=Peter;4192726]

Merry Christmas.

Exactly. Sanchez stays or goes, Ozil stays or goes, I really dont give a ****. We are back to a stupid situation this summer where we will have gaping holes in our squad, the need to make significant purchases and a whole host of other players not wanting to sign new deals because nobody knows who the manager will be by the following summer. Why give Wenger 50/60 million to spend if he is going next year?

Why cant he just **** off now?

Ash
12-19-2017, 02:18 PM

Richard, you have broken the thread with your careless editing! This means that subsequent attributions are all wrong and everything is basically just a horrible mess. :-(

Please take more care in future, and check that your post is formatted correctly. The edit button is our friend.

Thank-you.

Oh, and the thought of Sideshow Bob playing for us is is awful. Might as well have Mourinho manage us while we're at it.

Ash
12-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Why cant he just **** off now?

As you know, he always honours his contract, Peter. No point howling at the moon yet. Unless it makes you feel better, of course.

Besides, in which club does any player definitely know who the manager is going to be in a year or two's time? If AW is as bad as everyone says, then a new signee will be assured a better manager in their second year.

Peter
12-19-2017, 02:29 PM
As you know, he always honours his contract, Peter. No point howling at the moon yet. Unless it makes you feel better, of course.

Besides, in which club does any player definitely know who the manager is going to be in a year or two's time? If AW is as bad as everyone says, then a new signee will be assured a better manager in their second year.

I am just blowing off steam. Obviously I want the **** OUT as soon as possible but I do appreciate that he will see out his contract, and may even sign another one if we manage a top six finish or win a League Cup.

You have to look for the positives. With any luck, Ramsey will refuse to sign a new deal.

World's End Stella
12-19-2017, 02:42 PM
I am just blowing off steam. Obviously I want the **** OUT as soon as possible but I do appreciate that he will see out his contract, and may even sign another one if we manage a top six finish or win a League Cup.

You have to look for the positives. With any luck, Ramsey will refuse to sign a new deal.

:cloud9: and a very Merry Christmas to you as well, Peter. :thumbup:

Peter
12-19-2017, 02:55 PM
:cloud9: and a very Merry Christmas to you as well, Peter. :thumbup:

We will never get that lucky :(