PDA

View Full Version : This week's youtube tip for you ladies.

Sir C
12-18-2017, 12:46 PM
Crazy Russian Hacker https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyRussianHacker/featured

:hehe: This lad is a genius. He reviews gadgets, or 'gajicks', and MREs, as well as conducting scientific experiments in his garage. Look out for recurring delights such as, "welcome to my labortory where safety is number one priority", "Boom!" and, "Dat's ossum!"

I lost most of yesterday to his charms. :-(

He is alleged to have made 5 million bucks from this youtubing :yikes:

SWv2
12-18-2017, 12:52 PM

:hehe: This lad is a genius. He reviews gadgets, or 'gajicks', and MREs, as well as conducting scientific experiments in his garage. Look out for recurring delights such as, "welcome to my labortory where safety is number one priority", "Boom!" and, "Dat's ossum!"

It is the future Sir C.

My kids rarely watch television, they watch YouTube and talk openly of YouTubers by name, or the concept of YouTubing as a career.

Naturally I dismiss it all.

Pat Vegas
12-18-2017, 12:53 PM

I think he's great I've been watching him for years.
BOOM.

KITCHEN GADGICKS

Sir C
12-18-2017, 12:56 PM
It is the future Sir C.

My kids rarely watch television, they watch YouTube and talk openly of YouTubers by name, or the concept of YouTubing as a career.

Naturally I dismiss it all.

I confess I've been amazed at the quality of some of the things I have found. It's a very democratic form of entertainment, isn't it? It's not run by the patriarchy, or rich white men. Everyone gets to have a go.

Sir C
12-18-2017, 12:58 PM
I think he's great I've been watching him for years.
BOOM.

KITCHEN GADGICKS

Have you? WHY THE FÚCK DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT HIM?

When I think of the years I've wasted :-(

I like his dogs and his parrot and his iguana also.

Pat Vegas
I confess I've been amazed at the quality of some of the things I have found. It's a very democratic form of entertainment, isn't it? It's not run by the patriarchy, or rich white men. Everyone gets to have a go.

I watch more youtube than normal tv.

it's hard work though, a friend of mine has a successful channel of just him travelling around the world on planes.

Tony C
Check out DaveHax and Steve1989MREinfo

Both are way cooler imo.

Steve is preeeeety cool...did a video a while back where he ate a biscuit from the civil war.

He went missing for about 3 months...no videos nothing and we thought the biscuit killed him o:

Pat Vegas
12-18-2017, 12:59 PM
Have you? WHY THE FÚCK DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT HIM?

When I think of the years I've wasted :-(

I like his dogs and his parrot and his iguana also.

People don't listen to me Sir C.
There was another fella I liked watching Kipkay but he doesn't do as many videos. Household hacker is quite good.

Sir C
12-18-2017, 01:00 PM
Check out DaveHax and Steve1989MREinfo

Both are way cooler imo.

Steve is preeeeety cool...did a video a while back where he ate a biscuit from the civil war.

He went missing for about 3 months...no videos nothing and we thought the biscuit killed him o:

Yes, I've seen the Steve MRE lad, he's pretty good, but he's not funny like thon Russian lad.

Sir C
12-18-2017, 01:01 PM
People don't listen to me Sir C.
There was another fella I liked watching Kipkay but he doesn't do as many videos. Household hacker is quite good.

I listen to you f.

I like the people who have given up work and just travel full time, paid for by their videos of their travelling. There's a pleasing circularity about it, they have to keep travelling to earn the money to keep travelling...

Tony C
12-18-2017, 01:04 PM
If you’re looking for a laugh...check out the HodgeTwins

Pat Vegas
12-18-2017, 01:05 PM
I listen to you f.

I like the people who have given up work and just travel full time, paid for by their videos of their travelling. There's a pleasing circularity about it, they have to keep travelling to earn the money to keep travelling...

:nod: he said he just uses his youtube money to book more flights.
though he will fly to Japan stay a few hours and fly back just to get the videos.

if you are looking for guitar recommendations on youtube there are plenty.
the doug and pat show is great. (not me a different pat)

also there is great videos of someone building les pauls. Freddy's frets. it's amazing the craftsmanship ship involved.