PDA

View Full Version : The good news, bostonbrian, is that the cheating Patriots are up to their usual

eastgermanautos
12-18-2017, 12:51 AM
tricks. Thanks refs. Oh, and don't forget to pick up your consultation checks down at the Foxborough office.

There is zero justification for overturning this call. None, zip. Oh, and the db fouled the Pittsburgh receiver on the INT. I love it when it's blatant like that. This is the system revealing itself. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEAHRq62p3Q

bbrian
12-18-2017, 01:59 AM
tricks. Thanks refs. Oh, and don't forget to pick up your consultation checks down at the Foxborough office.

There is zero justification for overturning this call. None, zip. Oh, and the db fouled the Pittsburgh receiver on the INT. I love it when it's blatant like that. This is the system revealing itself. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEAHRq62p3Q

The ball clearly didn't survive to the ground in his possession Ega...great call by the refs
Lol

eastgermanautos
12-18-2017, 05:24 AM
The ball clearly didn't survive to the ground in his possession Ega...great call by the refs
Lol

He had already caught it and was making a football move upfield to get it into the end zone. Now you just be lyin to people. But that's okay, your team's allegiance to Satan is becoming more apparent by the minute. :signofthecross:

Tony C
12-18-2017, 06:06 AM
any reason they didn’t just kick a FG? Or just too worried of Gronk on overtime?

World's End Stella
12-18-2017, 09:33 AM
That's significantly less of a football move than Dez Bryant's against the Packers a few years back and it was called no catch.

It's a garbage rule but according to the rule that is no catch.

eastgermanautos
12-18-2017, 05:17 PM
That's significantly less of a football move than Dez Bryant's against the Packers a few years back and it was called no catch.

It's a garbage rule but according to the rule that is no catch.

Can you point me to this Dez play, which has been instanced several times.

bbrian
12-18-2017, 09:53 PM
Can you point me to this Dez play, which has been instanced several times.

2014 versus Green Bay in the playoffs i believe...

Look , at the end of.the day anyone called Jesse James deserves to be cuunted off at every opportunity

eastgermanautos
12-19-2017, 02:31 AM
2014 versus Green Bay in the playoffs i believe...

Look , at the end of.the day anyone called Jesse James deserves to be cuunted off at every opportunity

I suppose you have a point there.