PDA

View Full Version : Next Arsenal Manager

IUFG
12-14-2017, 02:34 PM
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/arsenal/next-permanent-manager

Diego Simeone :cloud9:

It's not going to happen is it? :cry:

The Rob2
12-14-2017, 02:38 PM
I think we could have got Pep had our board gave one ****ing ounce of interest in this club. IMAGINE

As for next manager, I'd take anyone right now. I'd let the binman take over if it meant getting rid of that scum bag Wenger

World's End Stella
12-14-2017, 02:40 PM
Mikael Arteta

Interesting article in the Times the other day about how good this would be :-)

Think it was written by Tony Cascarino. :-(

IUFG
12-14-2017, 02:47 PM
Mikael Arteta

Interesting article in the Times the other day about how good this would be :-)

Think it was written by Tony Cascarino. :-(

Did Tony Cascarino actually write it, or was it done by his helper?

World's End Stella
12-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Did Tony Cascarino actually write it, or was it done by his helper?

GPWM.

Although surely you would hire a helper who was moderately literate and intelligent?

SWv2
12-14-2017, 02:51 PM
GPWM.

Although surely you would hire a helper who was moderately literate and intelligent?

He (along with Mark Lawrenson) are the resident football experts on Today FM which i listen to on occasions on the drive home.

:hehe:

PSRB
12-14-2017, 02:51 PM
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/arsenal/next-permanent-manager

Hope not. :-(

IUFG
12-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Hope not. :-(

Oh come now, psrb. We really need someone to whip these pansies into shape.

Diego is the man to do just that.

Tony C
12-14-2017, 03:36 PM
I have £5 at 999/1 with Betfair on Jesus taking over. I think that’s what it would take and we’re overdue a resurrection imo. Awesome training performance to get David to beat Goliath so he should fit right into the club’s Leicester City model.

Joking aside..agree about Simeone but you know if Wenger drops dead today then Ancellotti would get it.

Rumour was that Atletico tried their best to sell us Griezmann but Wenger went cold on the price.

Big surprise is Van Bronckhorst on the list.

Burney
12-14-2017, 03:40 PM

It'll be this French bloke called Arsene Wenger, iufg. He's going nowhere until he dies, basically.

Tony C
12-14-2017, 03:41 PM
By the way...I reckon if I rolled up to a Bet Victor and stuck £200 on GvB then the next day he would be the 7/4 favourite.

Low liquidity this market so lots of room for f uckery.

Tony C
12-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Out of all the ex players the one who I’d give a go too would be Podolski.

Granted he has zero experience but cmon it’s Podolski...would be a right laugh. NL derbies would be awesome and he would have Mourinho cowering in fear at his next prank.

Think he would mature into a fine coach imo