PDA

View Full Version : I see the General Election is now inevitable. Not long til

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-14-2017, 12:24 PM
comrade Jeremy siezes power and the running dog capiltalist swine of the fascist hegemony* will know our anger

*berni & charlie !

Pat Vegas
12-14-2017, 12:28 PM
comrade Jeremy siezes power and the running dog capiltalist swine of the fascist hegemony* will know our anger

*berni & charlie !

**** sake voting again. :banghead:

Sir C
12-14-2017, 12:40 PM

*berni & charlie !

Fúck him. If that happens I'll close the business down and those commie ****s can have another few people on the jam roll to deal with, while I fúck off to a Thai beach and laugh at all you sad saps stuck in the gulag.

Peter
12-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Fúck him. If that happens I'll close the business down and those commie ****s can have another few people on the jam roll to deal with, while I fúck off to a Thai beach and laugh at all you sad saps stuck in the gulag.

How very patriotic of you, Sir C.

SWv2
12-14-2017, 01:25 PM
How very patriotic of you, Sir C.

Slightest sign of bother and he downs tools and fúcks off to be a sex tourist.

Frankly I am not surprised.

Peter
12-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Slightest sign of bother and he downs tools and fúcks off to be a sex tourist.

Frankly I am not surprised.

Frankly, I am not disappointed. If we make this promise public it should be a great help to the Labour Party :)

That said, in the 80s PHil Collins said he would leave if Labour won and they somehow still managed to lose :(

SWv2
12-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Frankly, I am not disappointed. If we make this promise public it should be a great help to the Labour Party :)

That said, in the 80s PHil Collins said he would leave if Labour won and they somehow still managed to lose :(

I expect Sir C is a fan of Collins, as if to go full circle on this.

Sir C
12-14-2017, 01:48 PM
I expect Sir C is a fan of Collins, as if to go full circle on this.

Have you pair of cowardly bullies done with sucking each others' dicks yet?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-14-2017, 01:51 PM

to see the back of you comrade.

I can't wait for the tax increases to fund trans-gender fertility and beard growth assistance programs and seizure of dishonestly gained assets back from the petty-boojwah like the re-acquiring of illegally sold council houses.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-14-2017, 01:52 PM

As did that big brainless cúnststack Frank Bruno

Peter
12-14-2017, 01:54 PM
Have you pair of cowardly bullies done with sucking each others' dicks yet?

Your hatred and bullying is one of AWIMB's most regular features. Physician heal thyself!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-14-2017, 02:09 PM
Your hatred and bullying is one of AWIMB's most regular features. Physician heal thyself!

Not to mention his egregious snobbery