PDA

View Full Version : Is it not possible to disagree with an opinion without dismissing it

Sir C
12-13-2017, 01:54 PM
as 'utter bóllocks' or calling the person expressing it 'full of crap' or similar?

Honestly. 'Different' does not mean the same as 'wrong'.

I appeal to you to engage in reasoned debate in a spirit of respect and tolerance. Let us celebrate our differences as well as our similarities.

Thank you.

(Except in the case of wes, naturally, who simply spouts unadulterated shíte on pretty much any topic you care to name.)

(Also Rich.)

Peter
12-13-2017, 01:56 PM
as 'utter bóllocks' or calling the person expressing it 'full of crap' or similar?

I appeal to you to engage in reasoned debate in a spirit of respect and tolerance. Let us celebrate our differences as well as our similarities.

Thank you.

(Except in the case of wes, naturally, who simply spouts unadulterated shíte on pretty much any topic you care to name.)

(Also Rich.)

You hippy ****.

Pokster
12-13-2017, 01:57 PM

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)

Sorry, your opinion on this is utter *******s ... apart from the Rich and WES part, which is possibly the most accurate thing you have ever posted

World's End Stella
12-13-2017, 01:58 PM

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)

I put you in your place on this global cuisine nonsense you were spouting; do I need to do it again? Have you not learned your lesson? Hmmm?

Rich
12-13-2017, 01:58 PM

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)

Philistine.

SWv2
12-13-2017, 02:09 PM

Thank you.

(Also Rich.)

Hear here (or here here, never entirely sure).

Well said Dutch Irish mongrel boy.

Sir C
12-13-2017, 02:13 PM

'Hear hear!' Originally 'Hear him! Hear him!'

World's End Stella
12-13-2017, 02:18 PM

Excuse me? :sherlock:

SWv2
12-13-2017, 02:21 PM
Excuse me? :sherlock:

Well obviously I was focusing on the specific "'Different' does not mean the same as 'wrong'." part of the post.

Given the author is the biggest snobby spastic racist and bully on this place I find his bare faced cheek and hypocrisy to be sickening.