PDA

View Full Version : Picked up the boy from school earlier and his teacher took me aside and sheepishly

Monty92
12-12-2017, 03:59 PM
told me that another boy had hit him this morning.

Said that it was a boy who struggles to integrate with the rest of the class.

Guess what his FÚCKING name was :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peter!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you think of the children!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:02 PM

Peter!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you think of the children!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did your lad smash his fúcking teeth in in responce? If not, you need to thrash the little fúcker to within an inch of his life.

You're just creating another professional victim. You know that, right?

Monty92
12-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Did your lad smash his fúcking teeth in in responce? If not, you need to thrash the little fúcker to within an inch of his life.

The problem is, we've told him that hitting makes you a bully. But little Mohammed is clearly just lashing out in response to western imperialism. How do you teach a three-and-a-half year old *that*?

It's literally a minefield, Jeff :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-12-2017, 04:05 PM

then he was due a shoeing.

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:09 PM

Did he shout Allahu Akbar? :-(

Sir C
The problem is, we've told him that hitting makes you a bully. But little Mohammed is clearly just lashing out in response to western imperialism. How do you teach a three-and-a-half year old *that*?

You love it, you people. You fúcking love it. "Oh, don't come and pogrom our árses, we're so downtrodden and anti-semited!" Man the fúck up, put your hands up, and quit meekly getting fúcked over.

Even the snowflakes of Momentum can whup you pussies. Take some responsibility, for fúck's sake. We're not coming to bail you out again.

(I'm only 98% joking here.)

Viva Prat Vegas
And how will the school address the parents of the aggressor ?

Pat Vegas
12-12-2017, 04:10 PM

Is that the token dad question after finding out the kid had a fight or got hit?
'you shouldn't be fighting son, Did you win?' 'I hope you punched him back'

or is that sort of thing illegal now?

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:10 PM
And how will the school address the parents of the aggressor ?

I'm wondering how the police are going to react when monty goes round and beats the living piss out of mohamed senior.

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:11 PM

Did you point out that this was clearly an anti-semitic attack?

Monty92
12-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Did he shout Allahu Akbar? :-(

:hehe:

I'm gonna send my boy in tomorrow with some pork-based treats as a peace offering.

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Is that the token dad question after finding out the kid had a fight or got hit?
'you shouldn't be fighting son, Did you win?' 'I hope you punched him back'

or is that sort of thing illegal now?

Illegal schmillegal. If you don't teach kids to fight you'll end up with a generation of self-absorbed snowflakes.

Oh.

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:12 PM
You love it, you people. You fúcking love it. "Oh, don't come and pogrom our árses, we're so downtrodden and anti-semited!" Man the fúck up, put your hands up, and quit meekly getting fúcked over.

Even the snowflakes of Momentum can whup you pussies. Take some responsibility, for fúck's sake. We're not coming to bail you out again.

To be fair, Israel has rather bucked the historical trend of Jews being whipping boys.

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:13 PM
To be fair, Israel has rather bucked the historical trend of Jews being whipping boys.

Yes, Israel has, but clearly Israel attracted the jews with a bit of back bone. In my experience, jews in this country display a certain wimpiness which makes one ache to kick their testes in.

Pat Vegas
12-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Did you point out that this was clearly an anti-semitic attack?

I have a hand written report here.

'my dad said Alexis Sanchez is one of the top 10 players in the world'
smack, 'stop lying Jewish faith person, and Ozil isn't your neighbour,'

Monty92
12-12-2017, 04:14 PM
I'm wondering how the police are going to react when monty goes round and beats the living piss out of mohamed senior.

I've only ever seen his mum (well, the limited part of her face not covered). She's a total sour-faced bitch who I have never seen make any attempt to interact with any other parents.

Actually, that sounds a bit like me :-\

Pat Vegas
12-12-2017, 04:15 PM
I've only ever seen his mum (well, the limited part of her face not covered). She's a total sour-faced bitch who I have never seen make any attempt to interact with any other parents.

Are you suggesting you are all the same?

Sir C

You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

Burney
Yes, Israel has, but clearly Israel attracted the jews with a bit of back bone. In my experience, jews in this country display a certain wimpiness which makes one ache to kick their testes in.

Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you. :-\

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:16 PM
You should make her kid watch as you pour boiling water over her. You've got to set a good example here, for fúck's sake.

:nod: Psychotic, but fair.

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Hmmm. This comes across as a wee bit anti-semitic of you. :-\

I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
:hehe:

I'm gonna send my boy in tomorrow with some pork-based treats as a peace offering.

Might be worth checking on their immigration status imo.

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:19 PM
:nod: Psychotic, but fair.

:shrug: There's nothing psychotic about it. If you lift your hand to me, you'd better be prepared to keep going, because I'm not going to stop until you're incapacitated.

That, to me, is a reasonable response to such matters. Obviously he can't punch a child - that would be wrong. But clearly the mother should suffer.

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry, in that case I have expressed myself poorly, because anti-semitism is certainly not a trait or view I would have any truck with, as well you know.

One's friends as well as one's enemies may have sub-optimal characteristics, b. And surely one is more likely to ne open and honest to one's friends about these matters? Not that that little **** monty is my friend.

I know. I was only being silly.

Sir C
12-12-2017, 04:21 PM
I know. I was only being silly.

No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-12-2017, 04:22 PM
Its the revenge attack I fear

BREAKING NEWS - Incident at a state-funded Creche in East Finchley....

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:28 PM
its the revenge attack i fear

breaking news - incident at a state-funded creche in east finchley....

allahu daycare!

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:38 PM
No, I insist that this minor misunderstanding was my fault for expressing myself clumsily, which put you in a difficult and potentially embarrassing situation.

I apologise unreservedly and will do all in my power to ensure that there is no repitition of this regrettable incident.

I immediately know you're being insincere the moment you use the word 'sorry'.

Burney
12-12-2017, 04:39 PM
:shrug: There's nothing psychotic about it. If you lift your hand to me, you'd better be prepared to keep going, because I'm not going to stop until you're incapacitated.

That, to me, is a reasonable response to such matters. Obviously he can't punch a child - that would be wrong. But clearly the mother should suffer.

There's no need for violence, though. This can easily be sorted out by simply deporting the parents and taking the child into care.

PSRB
12-12-2017, 05:14 PM

Only because they give their lunch money to the biggest boy in the school

Peter
12-12-2017, 10:51 PM

Tell your boy to kick his ****ing head in tomorrow. Problem solved.

It's not rocket science.

Pokster
12-13-2017, 07:49 AM

Now I don't want to accuse you of being a liar and coming out with crap like this just to promote your anti Muslim policy but....... a School will not tell the parent of a child who has been hit which child hit him/her.

So either you are a liar or your child is going to a school that breaks rules.

Monty92
12-13-2017, 10:06 AM
:shrug:

They told me this morning that he struggles with English and has also been quite ill recently which both contributed to the incident.

Now I don't want to accuse you of being a liar and coming out with crap like this just to promote your anti Muslim policy but....... a School will not tell the parent of a child who has been hit which child hit him/her.

So either you are a liar or your child is going to a school that breaks rules.

PSRB
12-13-2017, 10:08 AM
:shrug:

They told me this morning that he struggles with English and has also been quite ill recently which both contributed to the incident.

In fairness, like most people, they can't help themselves and usually end up telling you who it was :shrug:

Billy Goat Sverige
12-13-2017, 10:10 AM

I dropped my boy off at daycare the other week and a sweet little girl came up to him and cuddled him. She then pulled away, slapped him around the face and stole his dummy :-|

Burney
12-13-2017, 10:12 AM
I dropped my boy off at daycare the other week and a sweet little girl came up to him and cuddled him. She then pulled away, slapped him around the face and stole his dummy :-|

I've had relationships like that. :-(

Monty92
12-13-2017, 10:15 AM

With 3-year-olds? :-\

Pokster
12-13-2017, 10:16 AM

now then now then

Peter
12-13-2017, 10:26 AM

That is every heterosexual relationship, summed up in five seconds.

Its a wonderful piece of performance art.

Burney
12-13-2017, 10:35 AM
That is every heterosexual relationship, summed up in five seconds.

Its a wonderful piece of performance art.

:nod: They all slap your face and steal your dummy in the end.

Burney
12-13-2017, 10:36 AM

Not quite. I think I was first caught in bed with a girl when I was five, to be fair.

She was also five, for the record.

Peter
12-13-2017, 11:09 AM
:nod: They all slap your face and steal your dummy in the end.

Or your house. Or your dignity. Or whatever the law deems them entitled to, which is pretty much everything.

Women, eh :mad:

eastgermanautos
12-13-2017, 03:17 PM

Everything is going to the dogs, mate. I should know. I'm profiting from the trend. :hehe: :titsup: