PDA

View Full Version : Trump really does seem to go out of his way to cause trouble

Peter
12-07-2017, 02:54 PM
He must be a nightmare to work for.....:)

Burney
12-07-2017, 02:59 PM

He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.

Sir C
12-07-2017, 03:02 PM

What I find disturbing is the way he killed all the homos, started several wars, gassed all the muslims in America, destroyed the world economy and touched ladies' fannies just like all the lefties trold us he would.

Oh.

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:06 PM
What I find disturbing is the way he killed all the homos, started several wars, gassed all the muslims in America, destroyed the world economy and touched ladies' fannies just like all the lefties trold us he would.

Oh.

Also, let's be honest: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. And the joos bleeding well founded the place. I don't care if Muhammad did fly there on a magic horse (for the record, he didn't) - that doesn't give Palestinians any property rights.

Palestinians can fück off.

Peter
12-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Also, let's be honest: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. And the joos bleeding well founded the place. I don't care if Muhammad did fly there on a magic horse (for the record, he didn't) - that doesn't give Palestinians any property rights.

It is, yes. One can also argue that Congress decreed it was years ago but successive Presidents have simply put that in their pocket.

But here is the thing.....he causes all this **** storm and gains pretty much **** all. His base love it, but they love him anyway.

It is almost as though his base just love seeing him annoying people that they dont like.

He is a WUM....

Luis Anaconda
12-07-2017, 03:30 PM
It is, yes. One can also argue that Congress decreed it was years ago but successive Presidents have simply put that in their pocket.

But here is the thing.....he causes all this **** storm and gains pretty much **** all. His base love it, but they love him anyway.

It is almost as though his base just love seeing him annoying people that they dont like.

He is a WUM....

Or simply trying to deflect people's attention

Sir C
12-07-2017, 03:31 PM

From the homo and muslim killing and the pussy grabbing?

It's amazing what he's getting away with imo.

Peter
12-07-2017, 03:34 PM

From what?

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:37 PM

Well....duh.

Of course they do. They mostly voted for him to annoy the sort of people who'd be annoyed by him becoming President. And that is as good a reason as any to elect someone President if you ask me.

I'll be honest: I'd have voted for him if I'd been a Yanqui.

SWv2
12-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Well....duh.

Of course they do. They mostly voted for him to annoy the sort of people who'd be annoyed by him becoming President, ffs! And that is as good a reason as any to let someone President if you ask me.

The other option was hardly golden either.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-07-2017, 03:39 PM

He is the prime example of just how far you can go by being a complete ****. He's not particularly bright, has all the charm of a reptile, is devoid of warmth and humour, a sociopath in fact, and had to be rescued by his daddy when his construction exploits went tits up.

But for all that he is what we deserve. He is a creation of the the free world.

PSRB
12-07-2017, 03:39 PM
The other option was hardly golden either.

Yes, a fact that seems to have been widely ignored

TheCurly
12-07-2017, 03:44 PM

Surely the only actual crime he should be hung for is his "cameo" in Home Alone 2

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Yes, a fact that seems to have been widely ignored

:nod: You can't vote for old women who poo themselves and keep falling over, ffs!

Peter
12-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Well....duh.

Of course they do. They mostly voted for him to annoy the sort of people who'd be annoyed by him becoming President. And that is as good a reason as any to elect someone President if you ask me.

It is a dreadful reason for voting for someone. Wanting to keep the opposing candidate out is a perfectly good reason though. I suspect this explains the majority of voting on both sides of this election. Two of the most divisive and despised candidates in history.

Ash
From the homo and muslim killing and the pussy grabbing?

It's amazing what he's getting away with imo.

Perhaps from the one year of investigation by Mueller's team which has failed to prove complicity between Trump and Russia despite it being printed as fact in the papers every day. One of these investigators, Peter Strzok, who was fired by Mueller for political bias, had previously let Hillary off the hook for her private email server.

Herbert Augustus Chapman

You'll be fine with the Roman's reclaiming Londinium then b?

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:49 PM
It is a dreadful reason for voting for someone. Wanting to keep the opposing candidate out is a perfectly good reason though. I suspect this explains the majority of voting on both sides of this election. Two of the most divisive and despised candidates in history.

There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Burney "There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered."

:nod:
A bit like wanting Chelsea to win the league last season

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-07-2017, 03:51 PM

I work with a lot of yanqi p. Even the old hippies were tipping toward Trump. They know he's a **** but they were all just so fed up with the status quo they decided to cause mischief. And yes, their loathing of Hilary was quite phenomenal.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-07-2017, 03:52 PM
There are no bad reasons to vote for someone, p. Because, even if the reason seems frivolous or superficial, the fact that you are reduced to such frivolity and superficiality is in itself a legitimate verdict on the choices one is being offered.

I'll be saving these little gnomic quotes of yours for the morning after Jezza moves into number 10 and you're on here spitting feathers b.

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:53 PM
You'll be fine with the Roman's reclaiming Londinium then b?

If they think they can take it, h, bring it on.

Also, slight difference in that they left London voluntarily and thus forwent all claim to it. The Jews were driven out of Jerusalem when the Romans smashed the fücker up in AD70.

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:54 PM
I'll be saving these little gnomic quotes of yours for the morning after Jezza moves into number 10 and you're on here spitting feathers b.

You're confusing whether I like something with whether or not I can empathise with the reasons for someone doing that thing, h.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-07-2017, 03:56 PM
If they think they can take it, h, bring it on.

Also, slight difference in that they left London voluntarily and thus forwent all claim to it. The Jews were driven out of Jerusalem when the Romans smashed the fücker up in AD70.

****ing Romans again! when The Trumpster nukes Korea (he'll probably get confused and hit South Korea) he could do a lot worse than sending one straight at Italy's capital - sort The Vatican out to boot.

Burney
12-07-2017, 03:59 PM
****ing Romans again! when The Trumpster nukes Korea (he'll probably get confused and hit South Korea) he could do a lot worse than sending one straight at Italy's capital - sort The Vatican out to boot.

Nah. Good bunch of lads, the Romans. Hard as nails and utterly ruthless. Your modern eyetie is a sad thing compared to those fellas.

eastgermanautos
12-07-2017, 04:00 PM
He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.

It's actually more predictable than that. After all, if it were everyone whom you objected to, that would be a wide-ranging and eccentric list. 538 Blog analyzed it. His only solid and unswerving base of support is religious conservatives. They've got his back. However, this also means that he can deny them nothing. He therefore is working with all speed to enact what they wish. Jerusalem was one of these high-priority demands.

SWv2
12-07-2017, 04:02 PM
I work with a lot of yanqi p. Even the old hippies were tipping toward Trump. They know he's a **** but they were all just so fed up with the status quo they decided to cause mischief. And yes, their loathing of Hilary was quite phenomenal.

Labourers? Plasterers?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Labourers? Plasterers?

. . . . . . . .

Peter
12-07-2017, 04:10 PM

No, it isn't. your own frivolity and superficiality is not necessarily a reaction to circumstance. There is every chance you are simply a superficial ****.

wanting to cause trouble, as someone else has suggested, is a perfectly good reason.

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 06:11 PM

Right. Indeed, his opponents have actually become his strongest asset. Bigly.

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 06:21 PM

Of course, but not in the way you mean, I think. Pointing out what's wrong with him always, and only, seems to draw closer attention to what's even worse about his opposition. Or how any such specific objections to him remind everyone that they would be better, more justifiably, aimed at them #BoomerangEffect

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 06:34 PM
No, it isn't. your own frivolity and superficiality is not necessarily a reaction to circumstance. There is every chance you are simply a superficial ****.

wanting to cause trouble, as someone else has suggested, is a perfectly good reason.

Arguably, that's the whole point of living in a civilised country; so everyone can simply be a superficial ****.

Even you :-)

Peter
12-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Arguably, that's the whole point of living in a civilised country; so everyone can simply be a superficial ****.

Even you :-)

That is one way of looking at it. A rather silly way, but a way nonetheless. Hey, who am I to tell you how you should think. Or, even, that you should :)

Luis Anaconda
12-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Perhaps from the one year of investigation by Mueller's team which has failed to prove complicity between Trump and Russia despite it being printed as fact in the papers every day. One of these investigators, Peter Strzok, who was fired by Mueller for political bias, had previously let Hillary off the hook for her private email server.

Message stored.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Ash, than are dreamt of in your philosophy

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 07:10 PM

He is a WUM....

That's true if you only pay attention to his silliest and most popular tweets though; there's already been plenty of real substance, or "winning", as they're calling it, to keep conservatives happy enough. And lots to encourage people who thought he'd be a total disaster to give him the benefit of the doubt next time around.

The Supreme Court, the stock market, GDP, unemployment, business investment and confidence, tax reform, Paris, Energy, Net Neutrality, The VA, NATO, illegal immigration, his new voter fraud investigation commission and so on.

Trade could be a banana skin for some true conservatives, of course, and it's naturally still early days, but he's doing alright, I reckon. Any first year Republican president would be happy with that.

Ash
12-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Message stored.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Ash, than are dreamt of in your philosophy

O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Stored where btw? On Hillary's server? Or the DNC's?

Ash
12-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Message stored.

Oh, and for anyone curious about Peter Strzok (remember the name, he may become famous) with seven minutes to spare might find this at least entertaining, and possibly interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB2IBIhRGg&feature=youtu.be

Some readable links, for those who don't like watching videos (the clip is good though, and Christopher Wreh is in it).

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/12/jim-jordan-makes-the-case-against-the-fbi-and-peter-strzok.php

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jim-jordan-pushes-fbi-on-ties-between-peter-strzok-trump-surveillance/article/2642851

eastgermanautos
12-08-2017, 05:09 AM
That's true if you only pay attention to his silliest and most popular tweets though; there's already been plenty of real substance, or "winning", as they're calling it, to keep conservatives happy enough. And lots to encourage people who thought he'd be a total disaster to give him the benefit of the doubt next time around.

The Supreme Court, the stock market, GDP, unemployment, business investment and confidence, tax reform, Paris, Energy, Net Neutrality, The VA, NATO, illegal immigration, his new voter fraud investigation commission and so on.

Trade could be a banana skin for some true conservatives, of course, and it's naturally still early days, but he's doing alright, I reckon. Any first year Republican president would be happy with that.

I don't really call a lot of these victories. They're simply negations of the previous guy, and as such, are subject again to reversal. Of your list, I would say: economy (a biggie, not that's all him. But it is definitely in part him), the supreme court, and environmental ****e. The rest is a bunch of crap. Oh, and war with north korea is a win. In my book. But that's because I favor canned foods and time off for reading in my bunker. ;-)

eastgermanautos
12-08-2017, 05:16 AM
Oh, and for anyone curious about Peter Strzok (remember the name, he may become famous) with seven minutes to spare might find this at least entertaining, and possibly interesting.

Some readable links, for those who don't like watching videos (the clip is good though, and Christopher Wreh is in it).

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jim-jordan-pushes-fbi-on-ties-between-peter-strzok-trump-surveillance/article/2642851

I guess part of me just doesn't understand how an ostensibly fair-minded person could not look at this and dismiss it as minor. Or at least, as no less minor than all the other people in the current administration who use their private email, etc., sometimes on non-encrypted phones. Kushner, Kelly, and so on. There's just no sense of fairness, just a general repetition of this one point. One might even suspect that you had been listening to infowars, fox news, or the washington examiner...

Jk, you know I love yalls. :titsup:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-09-2017, 08:53 AM

Flat earthers seem to like him a lot.