PDA

View Full Version : Maureen clearly considers a top drawer keeper to be paramount. Though he didn't bring

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Chech into Chelsea he knew a good thing when he saw it but, as soon as Chec peaked, he offloaded him, straight unto us.

The soppy old french tit always pikeys out when it comes to a keeper. Jens was a great keeper but as mad as a box of frogs, easily riled, and would rescue our arses in one game only to throw the next one away with a piece of psychotic ****ery.

And how long did Wenger make us endure that big clown's fanny Almunia?

IUFG
12-04-2017, 02:22 PM

100+ games, h.

Imagine that, eh...

SWv2
12-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Chech into Chelsea he knew a good thing when he saw it but, as soon as Chec peaked, he offloaded him, straight unto us.

The soppy old french tit always pikeys out when it comes to a keeper. Jens was a great keeper but as mad as a box of frogs, easily riled, and would rescue our arses in one game only to throw the next one away with a piece of psychotic ****ery.

Peter thought Almunia was a top class goalkeeper.

Absolute footballing fact.

I am even tempted, though I won’t as I am better, to add a “Nuff said”.

:nod:

Tony C
12-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Gave Cassilas the boot and benched Cech for that Basketball player :(

Doesn’t f about with his goalies.

Not sure what he did at Inter (Serie A is way too boring so I wasn’t going to watch a Mourinho trained sidebun that League).

-

If he was managing is back in 98 (impossible I know) then Manninger would never have lost his place to Seaman after 11 clean sheets in a row including OT away.

I think he targets the GK because it’s his way of further shaking things up and letting everyone know not to p iss about else they’d be out as well.