PDA

View Full Version : I still maintain that Blue Planet 2 was an enormous let down

PSRB
12-04-2017, 02:06 PM
not vastly different from the 1st series but with more SDA moaning about how nothing was going to survive the next 10 years

SWv2
12-04-2017, 02:10 PM
not vastly different from the 1st series but with more SDA moaning about how nothing was going to survive the next 10 years

I thought it was very good and kept reading people complaining about the music and how it was off putting. I didn't really even notice any music to be honest.

IUFG
12-04-2017, 02:11 PM
I thought it was very good and kept reading people complaining about the music and how it was off putting. I didn't really even notice any music to be honest.

How much does a BBC Television Licence cost in the RoI, sw?

Sir C
12-04-2017, 02:14 PM

:nono: They wouldn't watch the BBC because the British have been oppressing them for centuries and they're a very pincipled people, i.

SWv2
12-04-2017, 02:14 PM

I pay no money to your Government or any other forces of oppression and/or propaganda.

I even get your BBC in HD.

IUFG
12-04-2017, 02:17 PM
I pay no money to your Government or any other forces of oppression and/or propaganda.

I even get your BBC in HD.

you freeloading parasite. no offence, like.

Burney
12-04-2017, 02:19 PM

It was all warmist propaganda as far as I was concerned. Global warmists can fùck off in my book.

IUFG
12-04-2017, 02:20 PM
It was all warmist propaganda as far as I was concerned. Global warmists can fùck off in my book.

Is global warming the new acid rain? I'm surprised that no-one mentions acid rain anymore as it was going to lead to the end of days, back in the 80s.

SWv2
12-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Is global warming the new acid rain? I'm surprised that no-one mentions acid rain anymore as it was going to lead to the end of days, back in the 80s.

If you survived Aids that is, the very bad one.

Ash
12-04-2017, 02:28 PM

:nono:

It's the new ozone layer.

The eco-panic which brought us non-CFC exploding fridges and the Grenfell Tower Fire.

Burney
12-04-2017, 02:34 PM
:nono:

It's the new ozone layer.

The eco-panic which brought us non-CFC exploding fridges and the Grenfell Tower Fire.

No, it’s the new Peak Oil. Remember Peak Oil? By now, oil should have been purely a rich man’s plaything - unaffordable to us plebs.

In fact, it’s only just starting to rally after a couple of years where its price was in the toilet.

Environmentalists lie/don’t know what they’re talking about ALL THE FÚCKING TIME.