PDA

View Full Version : Now, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan of Donald Trump. However.

Rich
11-30-2017, 08:23 AM
When he tweets Prime Minister May telling her to keep her mouth shut and focus on ridding Great Britain of disturbing Islamic extremism then I’m inclined to feel he has a point.

I’ve not seen the Britain First videos he shared but was the content really that extreme?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-30-2017, 08:44 AM
When he tweets Prime Minister May telling her to keep her mouth shut and focus on ridding Great Britain of disturbing Islamic extremism then I’m inclined to feel he has a point.

I’ve not seen the Britain First videos he shared but was the content really that extreme?

. . . . . . .

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 09:18 AM

Utterly retarded post even by your incredibly low standards, r. He was the one interfering in British politics by giving publicity to an extreme right-wing group. She was quite within her rights to tell him to go **** himself and concentrate on the real problems in his country where gun crime is absolutely rife and mass shootings happen on a regular basis. Dumb ****

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Utterly retarded post even by your incredibly low standards, r. He was the one interfering in British politics by giving publicity to an extreme right-wing group. She was quite within her rights to tell him to go **** himself and concentrate on the real problems in his country where gun crime is absolutely rife and mass shootings happen on a regular basis. Dumb ****
That's even before you considered he tweeted the wrong Theresa May

Pokster
11-30-2017, 09:29 AM
That's even before you considered he tweeted the wrong Theresa May

And one of the video's is shot in Dutch land so has nothing to do with the UK

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 09:32 AM
And one of the video's is shot in Dutch land so has nothing to do with the UK

And the person involved wasn't a muslim or an immigrant as claimed. None of the videos was in Britain - just put out by Britain First. Apart from that the Leader of the Free World is doing a great job :rolleyes:

Burney
11-30-2017, 09:35 AM
. . . . . . .

No, the content was not extreme. It was pretty standard stuff with Allans doing Allan shít.

The whole thing is just yet another example of the building burning down and everyone preferring - rather than deal with the blaze - to attack the people shouting 'Fire!'

Monty92
11-30-2017, 09:37 AM

The "real" problems? You don't consider Islamic extremism to be a real problem in - and for - the US?

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 09:46 AM
The "real" problems? You don't consider Islamic extremism to be a real problem in - and for - the US?

Yes - badly put. It is of course a problem. Do you think it is a bigger problem for the US president than non-Islamic extremists killing people?

Monty92
11-30-2017, 09:49 AM
Yes - badly put. It is of course a problem. Do you think it is a bigger problem for the US president than non-Islamic extremists killing people?

I certainly do, yes. Islamic extremism is an existential threat to America and Western civilisation as a whole. Black people shooting each other because they don't know who their dad is, are not.

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 09:52 AM
I certainly do, yes. Islamic extremism is an existential threat for America and all of us. Black people shooting each other because they don't know who their dad is, are not.

What a pathetic thing to say

Monty92
11-30-2017, 09:53 AM

Well, you're the one who pointed out that Islamic extremism isn't the only problem in the US. Do you not believe the prevalence of absent fathers in African American communities is one of these problems, given what we know about its corrosive effect on a child's life chances?

Burney
11-30-2017, 09:53 AM

You appear to be suggesting that a President shouldn't be allowed to talk about one problem because there are other problems. This seems odd. :rubchin:

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 09:56 AM
Well, you're the one who pointed out that Islamic extremism isn't the only problem in the US. Do you not believe the prevalence of absent fathers in African American communities is one of these problems, given what we know about its corrosive effect on a child's life chances?

People don't like to talk about Chicago or Detroit :-(

Except the Donald, of course.

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 09:57 AM
You appear to be suggesting that a President shouldn't be allowed to talk about one problem because there are other problems. This seems odd. :rubchin:

That certainly wasn't my intention. But if you look at it that way, he's the one saying that Theresa May can't focus on terrorism, yet still be able to admonish him for his ridiculous tweets

Sir C
11-30-2017, 09:57 AM
People don't like to talk about Chicago or Detroit :-(

Except the Donald, of course.

Louis Theroux did one of his documentary things about gun crime in the Afro-American community in Chicago. Or was it Detroit? Or somewhere else.

No matter. It was deeply depressing. :-(

Burney
11-30-2017, 09:58 AM

Provocative, certainly. But there's a kernel of truth to it.

Burney
11-30-2017, 09:59 AM
Louis Theroux did one of his documentary things about gun crime in the Afro-American community in Chicago. Or was it Detroit? Or somewhere else.

I was surprised to see that Milwaukee is rapidly becoming the murder capital of the USA. This seems odd. Everyone in Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley seemed so nice. :shrug:

Monty92
11-30-2017, 10:00 AM

Of course he should be allowed to talk about Islamic extremism, but he should do so without ever referring to Islam :shrug:

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 10:01 AM

I suppose so. Although Chicago certainly seems proud of its criminal heritage.

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:01 AM
I was surprised to see that Milwaukee is rapidly becoming the murder capital of the USA. This seems odd. Everyone in Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley seemed so nice. :shrug:

Isn't Milwaukee where Budweiser comes from? That stuff is enough to make anyone feel murderous.

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 10:02 AM
Isn't Milwaukee where Budweiser comes from? That stuff is enough to make anyone feel murderous.

Certainly one thing we can all agree on surely

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 10:03 AM

That's St. Louis, I think. Home of the Chief. If you follow me ..

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 10:04 AM
He's had a decent year, I think. Still some way to go though, of course.

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:04 AM
Certainly one thing we can all agree on surely

There was a time in the 80s when it was d rigeuer to drink the foul stuff. Bleeurgh. The last time I drank it it gave me an instant headache.

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:05 AM
That's St. Louis, I think. Home of the Chief. If you follow me ..

Oh. They're different then, are they?

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:11 AM

Pabst, Schlitz, Miller and Blatz are the Milwaukee beers, I think

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:14 AM
There was a time in the 80s when it was d rigeuer to drink the foul stuff. Bleeurgh. The last time I drank it it gave me an instant headache.

It has rice in it, ffs! What's more, they appear to be proud of the fact.

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Pabst, Schlitz, Miller and Blatz are the Milwaukee beers, I think

Get you and your intimate knowledge of Yanqui 'beer'.

You understand that your brainhole has a limited capacity, don't you? The space taken up by that knowledge is keeping something important out.

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:15 AM
It has rice in it, ffs! What's more, they appear to be proud of the fact.

You can make decent hooch with rice.

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:16 AM

You understand that your brainhole has a limited capacity, don't you? The space taken up by that knowledge is keeping something important out.

Schlitz was known as 'The Beer That Made Milwaukee Famous' as I recall. A slogan that neatly dodged the awkward fact that Milwaukee isn't at all famous.

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:16 AM
You can make decent hooch with rice.

Don't give me ideas. I've already got three litres of apple juice turning into something in my utility room.

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 10:17 AM

Went to a press event once - can't remember what for, some software company I think, just went for the free beer. It turned out to be Budwieser - we walked straight out. It's that bad

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:18 AM
Don't give me ideas. I've already got three litres of apple juice turning into something in my utility room.

Would it be rude to ask why?

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 10:20 AM
Of course he should be allowed to talk about Islamic extremism, but he should do so without ever referring to Islam :shrug:

It's no good trying to appraise him using the standards of any other major politician we've ever seen, I think.

Monty92
11-30-2017, 10:23 AM
It's no good trying to appraise him using the standards of any other major politician we've ever seen, I think.

There's plenty of good if you're involved in the news and commentary business. Never a slow day.

Heck, it's even got us talking on here and we're not even being paid.

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:23 AM
Would it be rude to ask why?

Well I've been drinking alcohol all these years, so I decided it was time I started to understand how it works. :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
11-30-2017, 10:27 AM
Well I've been drinking alcohol all these years, so I decided it was time I started to understand how it works. :shrug:

To paraphase Otto von Bismarck, alcoholic beverages are like sausages, o retain respect for them, one must not watch them in the making

Sir C
11-30-2017, 10:30 AM

It's is quite clear how it works, surely? One's vintner despatches one the good stuff, one necks it. :shrug:

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:32 AM
It's is quite clear how it works, surely? One's vintner despatches one the good stuff, one necks it. :shrug:

Yes, but it's a magical thing - akin to alchemy - to turn something as tedious as fruit juice into something that can get you pïssed. And, what's more, it largely occurs naturally. This is the best evidence I've yet seen of a benign deity.

IUFG
11-30-2017, 10:33 AM
It turned out to be Budwieser - we walked straight out. It's that bad

a smart move, la.

Only one American beer worth drinking imo
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Olde-english.jpg

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 10:35 AM
There's plenty of good if you're involved in the news and commentary business. Never a slow day.

Heck, it's even got us talking on here and we're not even being paid.

Yes, they've finally found a Republican president who actually uses the press to his own advantage #PlanetHollywood

Ash
11-30-2017, 01:45 PM

It's ok, no space was really being taken up with that knowledge. Just a quick search and a copy and paste.

Peter
11-30-2017, 04:08 PM

****ing hell. Have you just shifted to outright racism now?

What a ****.

Peter
11-30-2017, 04:09 PM
That certainly wasn't my intention. But if you look at it that way, he's the one saying that Theresa May can't focus on terrorism, yet still be able to admonish him for his ridiculous tweets

Fair to point out that a president should b capable of focusing on more than one problem.

Burney
11-30-2017, 04:21 PM
****ing hell. Have you just shifted to outright racism now?

What a ****.

Is it racism to suggest that the issue of absent fathers may be an influence on why so many African-American males tend to end up in prison/dead?

Peter
11-30-2017, 04:27 PM
Is it racism to suggest that the issue of absent fathers may be an influence on why so many African-American males tend to end up in prison/dead?

It is pretty ****ing racist to say that black people shoot each other because they don't know who their dad is. Which is what he said.

Given it was in response to the issue of americans shooting each other he also effectively blamed black men for gun crime in america.

That is very, very different from looking at the issue of absent fathers in terms of crime. Do white children turn to crime because of absent fathers? Or does that not matter?

Sir C
11-30-2017, 04:29 PM
It is pretty ****ing racist to say that black people shoot each other because they don't know who their dad is. Which is what he said.

Given it was in response to the issue of americans shooting each other he also effectively blamed black men for gun crime in america.

That is very, very different from looking at the issue of absent fathers in terms of crime. Do white children turn to crime because of absent fathers? Or does that not matter?

You need to watch thon Louis Theroux documentary, dude.

Knowledge is power.

Peter
11-30-2017, 04:30 PM
You need to watch thon Louis Theroux documentary, dude.

Knowledge is power.
Which one?

SWv2
11-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Which one?

They are all quite good.

Sir C
Which one?

The one about gun crime in the Afro-American community in Detroit. Chicago. Milwaukee. Whereever. America, anyway.

In short, he showed that young black men are shooting each other with gay abandon and not a little enthusiasm with many of them blaming the lack of a father figure in their lives whilst continuing to boast about their exploits in the field of fathering as many children as possible by as many different women as possible. :shrug:

In short, whilst monty didn't express himself particularly delicately, the thrust of his argument would appear to have some substance.

Sir C
They are all quite good.

The Jimmy Saville one was fun.

Burney
11-30-2017, 04:36 PM

Disingenuous, p. There is a much bigger problem of gun violence amongst black men than among any other demographic in the US. Indeed, gunshot wounds are the single most likely cause of death for young black men. There is also a disproportionate problem of absentee fathers among black communities in the US. It's not unreasonable to suggest that the correlation may imply causation.

Monty said it in his usual, provocative way, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a point.

Burney
11-30-2017, 04:39 PM
The one about gun crime in the Afro-American community in Detroit. Chicago. Milwaukee. Whereever. America, anyway.

In short, he showed that young black men are shooting each other with gay abandon and not a little enthusiasm with many of them blaming the lack of a father figure in their lives whilst continuing to boast about their exploits in the field of fathering as many children as possible by as many different women as possible. :shrug:

In short, whilst monty didn't express himself particularly delicately, the thrust of his argument would appear to have some substance.

I'm quite amused by the mental image of them shooting one another with gay abandon. It implies they bust a cap in someone's ass while wearing white tie and tails and then down their glass of champers, laugh uproariously and then speed off in their Austin 7 with a flapper called Daphne in tow - possibly to dance to some jazz.

SWv2
11-30-2017, 04:50 PM
The Jimmy Saville one was fun.

Did he do one about crazy people who kept household pets who may be slightly different from the perceived norm – crocodiles, tigers etc. – or am I confusing with another TV chap.

These people were clearly fúcking bat shít mental yet went their way through life as if it was in some way ordinary.

Now pets are good, I have 6 fish, you have cats and chickens though obviously I disapprove of cats, horrible fúckers. I would not however keep a crocodile in my house.

Burney
11-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Did he do one about crazy people who kept household pets who may be slightly different from the perceived norm – crocodiles, tigers etc. – or am I confusing with another TV chap.

These people were clearly fúcking bat shít mental yet went their way through life as if it was in some way ordinary.

Now pets are good, I have 6 fish, you have cats and chickens though obviously I disapprove of cats, horrible fúckers. I would not however keep a crocodile in my house.

You left out the horse you keep tethered up outside, sw.

Sir C
11-30-2017, 04:55 PM

:nod: He swapped it for a bag of yokes.

Burney
11-30-2017, 04:57 PM
:nod: He swapped it for a bag of yokes.

:hehe: I'd say his kids are forever taking it up and down in the lift.

SWv2
11-30-2017, 04:59 PM

You do realise I live on the Southside?

Burney
11-30-2017, 05:03 PM
You do realise I live on the Southside?

Unless it's Dublin 4, that means nothing.

Peter
11-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Disingenuous, p. There is a much bigger problem of gun violence amongst black men than among any other demographic in the US. Indeed, gunshot wounds are the single most likely cause of death for young black men. There is also a disproportionate problem of absentee fathers among black communities in the US. It's not unreasonable to suggest that the correlation may imply causation.

Monty said it in his usual, provocative way, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a point.

Neither does it mean it wasn't racist. Its a perfectly reasonable point to raise in a conversation about gun violence in the black community. To shoot straight to it in response to a statement about gun crime, and claim it is the only issue is just poor.

Of course, it is a circular argument. How many of those black kids dont have a dad because their dad was shot? The circular nature of the argument makes this tight-arse, family values, social conservative version of post hoc ergo propter hoc all the more questionable.

In short, I would argue there are a million and one potential causes of black on black gun violence. Blaming it on african american absent fathers is effectively reverting to the slogan 'guns dont kill people, black people kill people'. It pleases the blame squarely on black men themselves

eastgermanautos
11-30-2017, 07:51 PM

I think, my dear friend, that you would not be good in a bar fight. It's like, someone paws your girl. Are you going to say, "Ordinarily I would not condone such behavior. However, because my girl is the height of foxiness, I can understand, and while not endorse, perhaps let slide, your behavior."

What you're supposed to do is nut him with your forehead. Then, if you're feeling really frisky, what you do is take a shot glass. Hold that bottom pressed against your palm. Then you jam it into the offending person's face. Glass breaks on impact, the dude has a flap of his face hanging off, blood everywhere. You're out the back door, dragging the chick with. She is shocked but she also appreciates it. Part of her does.

:-)

redgunamo
11-30-2017, 08:49 PM
Neither does it mean it wasn't racist. Its a perfectly reasonable point to raise in a conversation about gun violence in the black community. To shoot straight to it in response to a statement about gun crime, and claim it is the only issue is just poor.

Of course, it is a circular argument. How many of those black kids dont have a dad because their dad was shot? The circular nature of the argument makes this tight-arse, family values, social conservative version of post hoc ergo propter hoc all the more questionable.

In short, I would argue there are a million and one potential causes of black on black gun violence. Blaming it on african american absent fathers is effectively reverting to the slogan 'guns dont kill people, black people kill people'. It pleases the blame squarely on black men themselves

lol. Everyone knows by this time that your "million and one potential causes" is just another way of saying "I don't know what I'm talking about and I don't give a stuff in any case but having been to college, I can't actually admit that. Oh, and the whole racism racket is really just a pissing contest between honkies using blacks as collateral and we'd really rather they stayed out of it anyway."

You're not fooling anybody :-)

Burney
11-30-2017, 10:09 PM

I’m struggling with the idea that black men shouldn’t be held responsible for committing a disproportionate amount of gun crime (and other violent crime). If it isn’t the fault of the perpetrators, whose fault is it? :shrug:

If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had the classical ‘progressive’ white attitude where you regard black people as poor, benighted savages who can’t possibly be held to the same standards of personal responsibility as whitey.

Ash
11-30-2017, 11:05 PM
lol. Everyone knows by this time that your "million and one potential causes" is just another way of saying "I don't know what I'm talking about and I don't give a stuff in any case but having been to college, I can't actually admit that. Oh, and the whole racism racket is really just a pissing contest between honkies using blacks as collateral and we'd really rather they stayed out of it anyway."

Should the final " have come at the end of the previous sentence?

eastgermanautos
12-01-2017, 09:43 AM

Well *I can speak authoritatively because I have impressive connections within the African-American community. They have appointed me their liaison with all you white motherfvckers. And as their spokesman, I can tell you they're less than impressed.

Peter
12-01-2017, 10:10 AM
I’m struggling with the idea that black men shouldn’t be held responsible for committing a disproportionate amount of gun crime (and other violent crime). If it isn’t the fault of the perpetrators, whose fault is it? :shrug:

If I didn’t know better, I’d think you had the classical ‘progressive’ white attitude where you regard black people as poor, benighted savages who can’t possibly be held to the same standards of personal responsibility as whitey.

Yeah, I didnt finish that sentence.....

The point was that i had always been led to believe that looking at the socio-economic causes of crime was the preserve of woolly headed liberals (also known as the likes of me) but when we can find a cause that is based on nothing but the feckless and irresponsible behaviour of black men it seems the rest of you are happy to engage in a less than exhaustive search to find the problem.

In other words, suggesting that gun crime among black people is caused by absent fathers is ****ing stupid. As a response to a question about the amounts of being killed by guns in general ( and in every community) it is also racist.

Dont think I didnt also notice how he dismissed it as a problem. Its just black people killing each other- why would a
President care?

Peter
12-01-2017, 10:11 AM

Sometimes it is really difficult to tell whether you are being a **** or not. I suspect you rather enjoy this :)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Sometimes it is really difficult to tell whether you are being a **** or not. I suspect you rather enjoy this :)

indeed! I am not personally affronted because as I am now, as you know, a black man myself but it is curious that 'red should feel comfortable using pejoratives based on colour.

And since you ask, being a black man has proved to be a disappointment. I haven't developed a stupendously large pénis, I still dance like a complete spastic with three left feet and I haven't yet nicked single car (just kiddin).

Monty92
12-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I didnt finish that sentence.....

The point was that i had always been led to believe that looking at the socio-economic causes of crime was the preserve of woolly headed liberals (also known as the likes of me) but when we can find a cause that is based on nothing but the feckless and irresponsible behaviour of black men it seems the rest of you are happy to engage in a less than exhaustive search to find the problem.

In other words, suggesting that gun crime among black people is caused by absent fathers is ****ing stupid. As a response to a question about the amounts of being killed by guns in general ( and in every community) it is also racist.

Dont think I didnt also notice how he dismissed it as a problem. Its just black people killing each other- why would a
President care?

This would only make sense if I, or anyone worth listening to, had suggested that black men are innately feckless and irresponsible. Given that I do not believe this, then it follows that I must believe there is at least one social or cultural factor that contributes to the disproportionate amount of gun crime among blacks.

Peter
12-01-2017, 02:27 PM
This would only make sense if I, or anyone worth listening to, had suggested that black men are innately feckless and irresponsible. Given that I do not believe this, then it follows that I must believe there is at least one social or cultural factor that contributes to the disproportionate amount of gun crime among blacks.

I only said the statement itself was racist. It isnt that i believe that you are. I also said the statement was stupid and I certainly dont think you are that.

THat said, it was one in a worrying trend of comments from you.

Monty92
12-01-2017, 03:00 PM
I only said the statement itself was racist. It isnt that i believe that you are. I also said the statement was stupid and I certainly dont think you are that.

THat said, it was one in a worrying trend of comments from you.

What worries you Peter? I don't like to think of you worrying. What can I say or do to reassure you?

Peter
12-01-2017, 03:25 PM
What worries you Peter? I don't like to think of you worrying. What can I say or do to reassure you?

You. You worry me.

I am looking at a fairly intelligent chap making some pretty rash comments in what appears to be a reaction to some of the sillier excesses of the current political agenda/environment.

If someone like you reacts like this then what the **** are the heaving, ape-like masses going to do.....it doesnt bear thinking about.

Ash
12-01-2017, 03:38 PM
You. You worry me.

I am looking at a fairly intelligent chap making some pretty rash comments in what appears to be a reaction to some of the sillier excesses of the current political agenda/environment.

If someone like you reacts like this then what the **** are the heaving, ape-like masses going to do.....it doesnt bear thinking about.

Proof, if any were required, that the Blairy left despise the lower orders just as much, if not more, than the right. It's not so different from racism, really. :judge:

Sir C
12-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Proof, if any were required, that the Blairy left despise the lower orders just as much, if not more, than the right. It's not so different from racism, really. :judge:

I'm not convinced it's the lower orders they despise, so much as anyone failing to conform with approved groupthink.

Peter
12-01-2017, 03:50 PM

I didn't refer to the lower orders, I referred to the masses. The hard of thinking. Some of these fellas earn good money.

and I dont despise them.

Monty92
12-01-2017, 03:56 PM
Imagine for a moment if we took all of your mysogynist comments at face value.

Imagine how horrified you’d be if we thought you really do hate women as much as you pretend.

You. You worry me.

Peter
12-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Imagine for a moment if we took all of your mysogynist comments at face value.

Imagine how horrified you’d be if we thought you really do hate women as much as you pretend.

True. But my misogyny is a joke...sort of.

Monty92
12-01-2017, 04:09 PM
That’s the thing. My racism is a joke...sort of, too.

You don’t hate women and I don’t hate black people. But we both know there are serious problems among both social groups, not all of which can be attributed to “structural inequality”.

True. But my misogyny is a joke...sort of.

SWv2
12-01-2017, 04:12 PM

You don’t hate women and I don’t hate black people. But we both know there are serious problems among both social groups, not all of which can be attributed to “structural inequality”.

Do women collectively count as a social group?

Peter
12-01-2017, 04:14 PM

On a personal level, do you have any outlet for your feelings? I mean, can you express this stuff at home or with friends?

Its important to be able to vent.....

Monty92
12-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Oh yes, I’m always being brazenly racist in front of the missus. To my credit, sometimes I’ll wait until the kids have gone to bed.

Our bedtime listening is often a podcast hosted by Glenn Loury and John McWorter, two black American academics who discuss a lot of these issues.

I’m sure they’d be keen to hear you call them racist for their views on absent fathers.

On a personal level, do you have any outlet for your feelings? I mean, can you express this stuff at home or with friends?

Its important to be able to vent.....

SWv2
12-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Oh yes, I’m always being brazenly racist in front of the missus. To my credit, sometimes I’ll wait until the kids have gone to bed.

Our bedtime listening is often a podcast hosted by Glenn Loury and John McWorter, two black American academics who discuss a lot of these issues.

I’m sure they’d be keen to hear you call them racist for their views on absent fathers.

Sweet baby Jesus.

:hehe:

Monty92
12-01-2017, 04:26 PM
What the hell do you do in bed before the blessed relief or slumber? :shrug:

Sweet baby Jesus.

:hehe:

Peter
12-01-2017, 04:29 PM

THere are plenty of women who agree with my views on women.

It takes all sorts etc....

Peter
12-01-2017, 04:30 PM

I worry, shift around for about an hour, then go and have a fag.

SWv2
12-01-2017, 04:32 PM

I read Ulysses.

Monty92
12-01-2017, 04:35 PM
But your views on women are reasonable, albeit containing some uncomfortable truthe. Ditto my views on darkies.

We are all perfectly reasonable about this stuff.

THere are plenty of women who agree with my views on women.

It takes all sorts etc....

Peter
12-01-2017, 04:53 PM
But your views on women are reasonable, albeit containing some uncomfortable truthe. Ditto my views on darkies.

We are all perfectly reasonable about this stuff.

As you are well aware, reasonable and 'acceptable' are drifting ever further away from each other when it comes to views on this sort of stuff.

90% of what I say on here would potentially get me sacked.

eastgermanautos
12-01-2017, 05:24 PM

I'm interested, what is the problem with women? I'm writing a script right now with chicks and perhaps you can break it down for me. If possible address issues of first wave feminism, and how this has led women to their present pass.

Grazie.

Ash
12-01-2017, 05:31 PM
I read Ulysses.

Do you pretend it makes any sense?

eastgermanautos
12-02-2017, 08:34 AM
I read Ulysses.

It has some nice sections. Still, all in all, rather severely overrated work. Give me The Waste Land or else some snatches of Yeats.

eastgermanautos
12-02-2017, 08:34 AM
It has some nice sections. Still, all in all, rather severely overrated work. Give me The Waste Land or else some snatches of Yeats.

That said, I'm planning on visiting Trieste in the next few days.

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 08:16 AM

I was right then? In fact, you are reduced to inferring ****ery from me, of all people, rather than admit it? Is it because I'm black?

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 08:17 AM

Not at all, no.

redgunamo
12-07-2017, 08:33 AM
That's even before you considered he tweeted the wrong Theresa Maay

Did he, by God! Insolent bástard. Brilliant :hehe: