PDA

View Full Version : who's this katie hopkins chick.

eastgermanautos
11-29-2017, 01:02 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/28/mail-online-damages-teacher-katie-hopkins-column

Burney
11-29-2017, 01:07 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/28/mail-online-damages-teacher-katie-hopkins-column

A rather tedious old hag who’ll say anything to provoke a reaction and then dress it up as a principled stand when she fúcks up.

Sir C
11-29-2017, 01:12 PM
A rather tedious old hag who’ll say anything to provoke a reaction and then dress it up as a principled stand when she fúcks up.

Plus, she has health issues.

I'm not a fan of those with health issues.

Burney
11-29-2017, 01:14 PM
Plus, she has health issues.

I'm not a fan of those with health issues.

Yes. She also keeps referring to her vagina and I’d very much prefer not to think about that. :-(

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-29-2017, 01:22 PM

Does that make her Twitter's version of Monty?

Sir C
11-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Yes. She also keeps referring to her vagina and I’d very much prefer not to think about that. :-(

What's wrong with her vagina?

Burney
11-29-2017, 01:25 PM
Does that make her Twitter's version of Monty?

Not at all. M is a reasoned, sensible chap now and would never do anything so cheap as to cause offence just for the sake of it these da...oh, ffs Monty! :-(

Burney
11-29-2017, 01:26 PM
What's wrong with her vagina?

She keeps referring to how well-worn, baggy and capacious it is. :-(

Sir C
11-29-2017, 01:28 PM
She keeps referring to how well-worn, baggy and capacious it is. :-(

Like a trusty old carpet bag, perhaps? Musty, but reliable. I rather like that.

Burney
11-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Like a trusty old carpet bag, perhaps? Musty, but reliable. I rather like that.

Just so. Can one still get carpet bags? If not, what do carpetbaggers use these days?

Sir C
11-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Just so. Can one still get carpet bags? If not, what do carpetbaggers use these days?

I have a trusty old overnight bag, a black leather job which I bought in India some 20-odd years ago, (and which held all the possessions with which I departed my previous life...). It is still my overnight bag of choice and always accompanies me on holiday. I will weep when it eventually succombs to old age and ill use.

In a way, I wish it had been made of carpet.

Burney
11-29-2017, 01:35 PM
I have a trusty old overnight bag, a black leather job which I bought in India some 20-odd years ago, (and which held all the possessions with which I departed my previous life...). It is still my overnight bag of choice and always accompanies me on holiday. I will weep when it eventually succombs to old age and ill use.

In a way, I wish it had been made of carpet.

Hmmm. As you know, I used a Transit van made in Dagenham. I have no sentimental feelings towards it.

eastgermanautos
11-29-2017, 05:11 PM

:hehe: .