PDA

View Full Version : **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Luis Anaconda
11-29-2017, 10:30 AM
I'm starting to believe there is no Santi

BREAKING: @Arsenal midfielder @19SCazorla reveals he has undergone further surgery which will delay his comeback from long-term Achilles injury. #SSN

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:34 AM

BREAKING: @Arsenal midfielder @19SCazorla reveals he has undergone further surgery which will delay his comeback from long-term Achilles injury. #SSN

It's OK, la. He's working hard to get back to full fitness.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2017, 10:39 AM
It's OK, la. He's working hard to get back to full fitness.

Jesus fackin well wept a fountain! - the man has had his whole body amputated from the seventh vertebrae down. How on earth does he take a shít?

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:44 AM
Jesus fackin well wept a fountain! - the man has had his whole body amputated from the seventh vertebrae down. How on earth does he take a shít?

I'd assume he has a bag, h.

Monty92
11-29-2017, 10:44 AM

He's not half the man you are, imo.

PSRB
11-29-2017, 10:58 AM

Gutted for him. That's 3 of my favourite players of recent times that we've never been able to enjoy enough of :-(
Santi
Rosicky
Diaby

Could probably also include Jack on that list as well

Luis Anaconda
11-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Gutted for him. That's 3 of my favourite players of recent times that we've never been able to enjoy enough of :-(
Santi
Rosicky
Diaby

Could probably also include Jack on that list as well

Not to mention Amaury Bischoff

Peter
11-29-2017, 11:00 AM

Having seen the state of his ankle I would take still being able to walk and would happily limp away from the game with my millions.

Peter
11-29-2017, 11:00 AM
Not to mention Amaury Bischoff

Djourou?

Too soon...?

Luis Anaconda
11-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Djourou?

Too soon...?
Message reported to Neg

Tony C
11-29-2017, 11:11 AM
The won I remember was Alberto Mendez...from all accounts he was regularly making mince of Overmars in the trading ground before break his leg and heading back to the Spanish 4th division o:

SWv2
11-29-2017, 11:18 AM
Having seen the state of his ankle I would take still being able to walk and would happily limp away from the game with my millions.

He will never play again.

Peter
11-29-2017, 11:20 AM
He will never play again.

Probably just as well. He could die...