PDA

View Full Version : There's some great stuff in this Bad Sex thread on the Literary Review

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm still reeling from the phrase 'weeping orifice'

https://twitter.com/Lit_Review

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2017, 10:14 AM
I'm still reeling from the phrase 'weeping orifice'

https://twitter.com/Lit_Review

I once managed to endure some frightful Jilly Cooper novel in which she wrote about sex as if she'd never actually done it.

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:17 AM
I once managed to endure some frightful Jilly Cooper novel in which she wrote about sex as if she'd never actually done it.

Basically, no-one should ever attempt to write about sex for any reason other than the masturbatory. One is forced either to describe a number of individually mundane physical actions or (and this is where the worst sex writing happens) drift into the metaphysical, at which point everything goes to shïte.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2017, 10:24 AM
Basically, no-one should ever attempt to write about sex for any reason other than the masturbatory. One is forced either to describe a number of individually mundane physical actions or (and this is where the worst sex writing happens) drift into the metaphysical, at which point everything goes to shïte.

And certain women seem to think they can craft a a passage about sex without actually acknowledging that the participants have genitals.

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:28 AM
And certain women seem to think they can craft a a passage about sex without actually acknowledging that the participants have genitals.

Well that's another problem. The female genitalia have a certain mystery, I suppose, but there is nothing even vaguely mysterious or ambiguous about the penïs. It is simply a crude fückstick whose sole purpose is penetration. Writing about it in any detail therefore becomes ridiculous very quickly.

Monty92
11-29-2017, 10:29 AM
Well that's another problem. The female genitalia have a certain mystery, I suppose, but there is nothing even vaguely mysterious or ambiguous about the penïs. It is simply a crude fückstick whose sole purpose is penetration. Writing about it in any detail therefore becomes ridiculous very quickly.

Translation: "I have absolutely no idea where the clitoris is"

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Translation: "I have absolutely no idea where the clitoris is"

Do you think there's a straight man left in the western world who doesn't know where there fücking clitoris is? We've had the fücking thing rammed down our throats for decades now.

For any ladies reading this: if your man isn't stimulating your clitoris, it's not because he doesn't know where it is. It's because he can't be arsed.

Luis Anaconda
11-29-2017, 10:49 AM
Do you think there's a straight man left in the western world who doesn't know where there fücking clitoris is? We've had the fücking thing rammed down our throats for decades now.

For any ladies reading this: if your man isn't stimulating your clitoris, it's not because he doesn't know where it is. It's because he can't be arsed.
And you say people can't write about sex

Monty92
11-29-2017, 10:51 AM

You say that, but I once had a sex with a woman and couldn't find it anywhere. I even looked under her ball-sack just to be sure.

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:55 AM
You say that, but I once had a sex with a woman and couldn't find it anywhere. I even looked under her ball-sack just to be sure.

Was she Somalian?

Sir C
11-29-2017, 10:56 AM

Mine's for pissing through.

Burney
11-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Mine's for pissing through.

Yes. When the old prostate allows.

Peter
11-29-2017, 11:09 AM

Some men find it emasculating. "I shouldn't have to do all this, surely ramming the old fella in is enough. If she dont like it she can go and **** herself"

Which, of course, many women do :)