PDA

View Full Version : Dinner?

Sir C
11-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Meatballs, chips and gravy á la Ikea.

Burney
11-28-2017, 04:40 PM

Pork stew and spuds, I think. And my last Autumn carrots.

I made a murgh makhani last night. Quite nice.

I'm quite interested in the idea of making faggots soon. When did you last have a faggot?

Sir C
11-28-2017, 04:43 PM
Pork stew and spuds, I think. And my last Autumn carrots.

I made a murgh makhani last night. Quite nice.

I'm quite interested in the idea of making faggots soon. When did you last have a faggot?

One assumes the stew is made with shoulder?

Gosh, I can't remember my last faggot but I'd love to make such a dish. Where would one obtain the lungs and gizzards, though?

Burney
11-28-2017, 04:45 PM
One assumes the stew is made with shoulder?

Gosh, I can't remember my last faggot but I'd love to make such a dish. Where would one obtain the lungs and gizzards, though?

Shoulder naturally. With the skin cooked separately for crackling.

I don't think there are lungs in it and I'm pretty sure pigs don't have gizzards. It's just liver and pork mince as far as I'm aware.

PSRB
11-28-2017, 04:52 PM
Chicken Kiev, curly fries and baked beans

Burney
11-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Chicken Kiev, curly fries and baked beans

Excellent, psrb. And when you've had that, I assume you'll be settling down to watch Top of the Pops with a glass of orange squash and a Club biscuit?

Luis Anaconda
11-28-2017, 04:55 PM

Steaksemmel, bier

redgunamo
11-28-2017, 04:59 PM
Steaksemmel, bier

Brave Kerl!

PSRB
11-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Excellent, psrb. And when you've had that, I assume you'll be settling down to watch Top of the Pops with a glass of orange squash and a Club biscuit?

Angel delight for pudding :-)

Chief Arrowhead
11-28-2017, 06:45 PM

Tuna steak, marinated in teriyaki and flash seared on the grill. Mashed potato cakes made with the Thanksgiving remnants . Oh, and roasted Brussels sprouts with a balsamic reduction - you'll be pleased with that I assume :)