PDA

View Full Version : So, the big decision awaits: do I send my kids to a) the extremely conveniently

Monty92
11-28-2017, 10:39 AM
located school just round the corner where they wear no uniform, call their teachers by their first name, tell you that homework only has to be completed if your kid can be arsed to do it, only has a 'good' OFSTED rating, is teeming with working class, ethnic overspill from Holloway Road and Archway, and whose head master started banging on about "gender fluid" kids during a recent tour (albeit in response to a question from a woman about what their policy is)

b) One of the 'excellent' rated CofE schools where 99% of kids are white and middle class, but who cite one of their values as being 'creation'

:-\

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:41 AM
located school just round the corner where they wear no uniform, call their teachers by their first name, tell you that homework only has to be completed if your kid can be arsed to do it, only has a 'good' OFSTED rating, is teeming with working class, ethnic overspill from Holloway Road and Archway, and whose head master started banging on about "gender fluid" kids during a recent tour (albeit in response to a question from a woman about what their policy is)

b) One of the 'excellent' rated CofE schools where 99% of kids are white and middle class, but who cite one of their values as being 'creation'

The latter. You can always get a kid past a bit of religious indoctrination. You can't get them past being uneducated.

PSRB
11-28-2017, 10:41 AM

I take it this is a rhetorical question?

PSRB
11-28-2017, 10:44 AM
The latter. You can always get a kid past a bit of religious indoctrination. You can't get them past being uneducated.

Anyway, it's CofE not Catholic, they'll let anyone in

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-28-2017, 10:47 AM

The local school m. The regular kickings she will receive from the black kids will build her character.

Sir C
11-28-2017, 10:52 AM

No christian school is going to accept, erm, your children, is it?

Next you'll be telling me your lot are allowed into golf clubs! :hehe:

Peter
11-28-2017, 10:55 AM

If a school as bad a a) has a good Ofsted rating* it is a bloody good school.

Send them to the other one.

*Ofsted ratings are total and utter *******s.

Peter
11-28-2017, 10:55 AM
No christian school is going to accept, erm, your children, is it?

Next you'll be telling me your lot are allowed into golf clubs! :hehe:

He didnt say it was christian. He said it was CofE.

World's End Stella
11-28-2017, 11:04 AM

Neither.

Pick an elitist school from the latest Times school guide and cough up the money you tight git.

You won't regret it, trust me.

Ash
11-28-2017, 11:16 AM
He didnt say it was christian. He said it was CofE.

Right. My C of E schooling convinced me that there is no god.

Peter
11-28-2017, 11:39 AM
Right. My C of E schooling convinced me that there is no god.

Pretty much the role of the Church. The plaything of a monarch, where God is considered an optional extra.

SWv2
11-28-2017, 12:10 PM

At least if you send your kid to the former you won't be the biggest díckhead there at various parent events.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Dunno s. reckon he'll come close.

SWv2
11-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Dunno s. reckon he'll come close.

Of course H, there is little need on this forum to underline what sort of díckhead our resident big nose is, however I put it to you that it takes a very special type of **** to attend a primary school open day, or whatever, and ask about the school policy on gender fluid kids.

This fúcker has a child, that child is either a boy or a girl, they are not fluid. I dearly hope the headmaster simply turned round and told the person to “shut the fúck up, you’re embarrassing yourself”.

In summary this fúcker needs a kicking the type of which you will have regularly handed out to visiting firms who dared come near the North Bank back in your heyday.

I truly despair for modern life.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Of course H, there is little need on this forum to underline what sort of díckhead our resident big nose is, however I put it to you that it takes a very special type of **** to attend a primary school open day, or whatever, and ask about the school policy on gender fluid kids.

This fúcker has a child, that child is either a boy or a girl, they are not fluid. I dearly hope the headmaster simply turned round and told the person to “shut the fúck up, you’re embarrassing yourself”.

In summary this fúcker needs a kicking the type of which you will have regularly handed out to visiting firms who dared come near the North Bank back in your heyday.

I have said many times I should have sandbagged the **** years ago before we moved to The ArabBowl. His season ticket was in the old Upper East which had only one pre-match entrance so it would have been easy to position myself there and wait for his enormous proboscis to give him away. He used to go with his dad who I am confident would have stuck the boot into him when he went down :nod:

Luis Anaconda
11-28-2017, 01:06 PM

He didn't mention that woman asking the question was probably his missus though