PDA

View Full Version : Anyway, I have examined the evidence and I still fancy Princess Kate more.

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:11 AM
This other one is good looking, but in a rather boring way.

World's End Stella
11-28-2017, 10:16 AM

To skinny. Kate, I mean.

She was all right before she started trying to look like that appalling cretin Posh Spice, but now she's just too skinny to think vile thoughts about. :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-28-2017, 10:16 AM

Well yes but it is difficult to imagine Kate having proper lady parts b. I imagine instead of a fanny she has a small aperture to allow her fluids to pass. Megan, however, has a lubricious pungent growler as hairy, I fancy, as a badger's belly :nod:

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:19 AM
Well yes but it is difficult to imagine Kate having proper lady parts b. I imagine instead of a fanny she has a small aperture to allow her fluids to pass. Megan, however, has a lubricious pungent growler as hairy, I fancy, as a badger's belly :nod:

On the contrary, I suspect Kate of being absolute filth and a keen participant in the act of congress, whereas this Yanqui looks the type who'd act like she's doing you a favour.

Peter
11-28-2017, 10:22 AM
On the contrary, I suspect Kate of being absolute filth and a keen participant in the act of congress, whereas this Yanqui looks the type who'd act like she's doing you a favour.

Agreed, although this conversation is an absolute disgrace. What if any women are reading this??

Disappointed.

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Agreed, although this conversation is an absolute disgrace. What if any women are reading this??

Disappointed.

You lefties are so censorious, p.

Anyway, when their marriage starts to go wrong, I'm hoping for the headline 'Markle loses sparkle in monarchical debacle'

Sir C
11-28-2017, 10:24 AM

Royal ladies are like doctors and lawyers. Not to be sexified.

Them's the rules.

Peter
11-28-2017, 10:27 AM
You lefties are so censorious, p.

Anyway, when their marriage starts to go wrong, I'm hoping for the headline 'Markle loses sparkle in monarchical debacle'

I have seen her acting. she is ****ing useless, and annoying. THe character is supposed to be sexy but it just doesnt work. she comes across as a ****.

Harry could do a lot better.

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:28 AM
Royal ladies are like doctors and lawyers. Not to be sexified.

Them's the rules.

What? Which son of the 1980s never knocked one out to a picture of Princess Diana in a swimsuit? The forbidden fruit aspect of the thing simply gives it extra frisson.

Sir C
11-28-2017, 10:29 AM
What? Which son of the 1980s never knocked one out to a picture of Princess Diana in a swimsuit? The forbidden fruit aspect of the thing simply gives it extra frisson.

Enough with this filth now.

Repulsive child.

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:32 AM
I have seen her acting. she is ****ing useless, and annoying. THe character is supposed to be sexy but it just doesnt work. she comes across as a ****.

Harry could do a lot better.

Back in the good old days, of course, actresses were simply for sport, not for marrying. A prince was expected to upend most of Drury Lane in his youth before marrying some hatchet-faced kraut brood mare.

Better times, p.

Sir C
11-28-2017, 10:34 AM
Back in the good old days, of course, actresses were simply for sport, not for marrying. A prince was expected to upend most of Drury Lane in his youth before marrying some hatchet-faced kraut brood mare.

Better times, p.

'Koo Starkers', indeed.

PSRB
11-28-2017, 10:46 AM

I take it you've seen the topless pics of Kate that got a magazine in trouble?

Luis Anaconda
11-28-2017, 10:46 AM
'Koo Starkers', indeed.

Phwoooooar

Burney
11-28-2017, 10:48 AM

Naturally, p. My research was nothing if not thorough.

Sir C
11-28-2017, 10:53 AM

Absolutely disgraceful!

Link?