PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Has young Hal lost all sense of decorum?

Ash
11-27-2017, 10:27 AM

Is this something to do with the royal who most definitely isn't a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

Burney
11-27-2017, 10:28 AM

I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:30 AM
I imagine they figure he's now far enough from the succession for his wholly inappropriate choice of brood mare not to matter.

That said, I agree that the thing is outrageous. Americans are mongrels, for God's sake! Who knows where here forbears might be from?

EDIT: Christ alive!! I've just discovered that she's half black! :faintsdeadaway:

:nod: And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?

Burney
11-27-2017, 10:32 AM
:nod: And not only that, she's 36. Now as you know, I am the last person who could be accused of prurience, but an American actress of 36 years: what guarantee do we have that she is virgo intacto?

:nod: Surely Her Majesty's gynaecologist ought to have a poke about to establish the facts here?

And isn't she a bit old for kids, anyway?

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:34 AM
:nod: Surely Her Majesty's gynaecologist ought to have a poke about to establish the facts here?

And isn't she a bit old for kids, anyway?

Oh, I know little or nothing about the mechanics of these matters, as you know. Is she required to reproduce, do you think? We're hardly short of heirs.

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Is this something to do with the royal who most definitely isn't a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

I believe his name is Wales, a.

Burney
11-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Oh, I know little or nothing about the mechanics of these matters, as you know. Is she required to reproduce, do you think? We're hardly short of heirs.

That's true. Isn't Kate gravid again as well?

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:36 AM
That's true. Isn't Kate gravid again as well?

Is she? Well there you are then. No need for the foreigner to infest the royal gene pool with Americanism.

Burney
11-27-2017, 10:38 AM
Is she? Well there you are then. No need for the foreigner to infest the royal gene pool with Americanism.

Yes. We ought to insist that any progeny are excluded from the succession just to be safe, though.

SWv2
11-27-2017, 10:38 AM

Surely you realise that the one who is married to William would have taken massive amounts of cock during her University years.

Great story for down the pub on her coronation day.

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:39 AM
Surely you realise that the one who is married to William would have taken massive amounts of cock during her University years.

How very dare you? That is your future queen!

Burney
11-27-2017, 10:42 AM

As I recall, they were University sweethearts, sw. However, they did split up at one point, but while it's theoretically possible she might have gone off the rails in that period, I'm sure she actually just pined for the return of William.

SWv2
11-27-2017, 10:46 AM
As I recall, they were University sweethearts, sw. However, they did split up at one point, but while it's theoretically possible she might have gone off the rails in that period, I'm sure she actually just pined for the return of William.

Heartbroken, her carefully and some say callously manipulated future in tatters, drinking pernod and black in the union bar, in tears.

I am quite sure a few chaps will have noted and seized on this chance. Not as a group mind, I am not suggesting that at all.

:nod:

Burney
11-27-2017, 10:49 AM
Heartbroken, her carefully and some say callously manipulated future in tatters, drinking pernod and black in the union bar, in tears.

I am quite sure a few chaps will have noted and seized on this chance. Not as a group mind, I am not suggesting that at all.

I am very distressed by your clear implication that the entire St Andrew's University 1st XV 'pulled a train' on the mother of our future King whatsisname and left her looking like a painter's radio, sw. :-(

If you lived closer, I would be forced to strike you.

Ash
11-27-2017, 10:51 AM
I believe his name is Wales, a.

You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?

Sir C
11-27-2017, 10:58 AM
You've a little bit whooshed me there, unfortunately. We are talking about the Hewitt fellow, are we not?

Prince Henry of Wales, son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:01 AM

Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.

Sir C
11-27-2017, 11:01 AM

Christ almighty, she's a divorcee as well!

It's Wallis Simpson all over again. :-(

SWv2
11-27-2017, 11:03 AM

His mum was a bit of a slag so he is going to be more than happy to get up on anything. It's in the genes.

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:03 AM

So basically a half-black, divorced, American actress who's had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard?

The place is going to the dogs. :-(

Sir C
11-27-2017, 11:05 AM
So basically a half-black, divorced, American actress who's had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard?

The place is going to the dogs. :-(

Someone will have to show her which spoon to use for the soup :-(

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:05 AM
His mum was a bit of a slag so he is going to be more than happy to get up on anything. It's in the genes.

It's a royal prince's prerogative to 'get up on' whomsoever he pleases, sw.

However, you don't go around marrying them, ffs. You didn't see Prince Charles marrying that one out of The Three Degrees he was throwing his leg over, did you?

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:06 AM
Someone will have to show her which spoon to use for the soup :-(

Oh dear God. She's American. She probably uses her fork like a shovel, doesn't she? :puke:

World's End Stella
11-27-2017, 11:10 AM
Oh dear God. She's American. She probably uses her fork like a shovel, doesn't she? :puke:

And she'll switch it to the right hand first as that's what they do.

Of course, I did the same when I arrived on these shores all those years ago, and I'm slightly embarrassed that this particular part of English culture has worn off on me. I never do it now. :-(

SWv2
11-27-2017, 11:11 AM

Are you not focusing on the negatives here and missing the key points – will you get a day off for the wedding?

It is high time your so called Royal Family got some fit chicks in to liven the thing up. The horsey one looks like a bloke and the other two actually look positively canine. This one is an improvement and surely during her younger acting years go herself in all sorts of compromising situations which will now come to the fore and be great fun.

You can bet your bottom dollar, as such, that Harvey Weinstein has had her touch his cock for one.

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:13 AM
And she'll switch it to the right hand first as that's what they do.

Of course, I did the same when I arrived on these shores all those years ago, and I'm slightly embarrassed that this particular part of English culture has worn off on me. I never do it now. :-(

It's revolting to watch as a grown adult cuts all their food up into bite-sized pieces and then shovels it all in like a toddler, WES. Well done for eventually learning to do things properly.

Sir C
11-27-2017, 11:13 AM
Are you not focusing on the negatives here and missing the key points – will you get a day off for the wedding?

It is high time your so called Royal Family got some fit chicks in to liven the thing up. The horsey one looks like a bloke and the other two actually look positively canine. This one is an improvement and surely during her younger acting years go herself in all sorts of compromising situations which will now come to the fore and be great fun.

You can bet your bottom dollar, as such, that Harvey Weinstein has had her touch his cock for one.

Are you quite well? Is there a more toothsome beauty on earth than Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Wales?

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:15 AM

I doubt we'll get a day off for the marriage of the fifth man in line to the throne, sw. We'll have to wait for Her Majesty to join the Choir Invisible for that, I think. And even then all the pubs and shops will be closed. :-(

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Are you quite well? Is there a more toothsome beauty on earth than Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Wales?

Good God! Was it sweet, fragrant, twinkling, slightly-saucy-looking Kate he was describing thus? The man's mad.

SWv2
11-27-2017, 11:19 AM
Good God! Was it sweet, fragrant, twinkling, slightly-saucy-looking Kate he was describing thus? The man's mad.

No, the one that rides a horse and looks like a bloke.

The other two I believe are the spawn of the useless brother who flies helicopters. Fúcking state of them.

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:22 AM

The other two I believe are the spawn of the useless brother who flies helicopters. Fúcking state of them.

Princess Anne? I've met her. She seemed nice. I wouldn't, though.

We don't like to talk about the other two. :-( Let's just say there's only so many times one can go to the same genetic well before something terrible happens.

Ash
11-27-2017, 11:48 AM

You have a surprising interest in the symbols of your oppressors.

Burney
11-27-2017, 11:53 AM

He yearns once again for the warm embrace of the Mother Country, a.

SWv2
11-27-2017, 11:57 AM

I am Irish, they are chicks.

One of our main roles on this planet is to worship the female form.

Burney
11-27-2017, 12:04 PM
I am Irish, they are chicks.

One of our main roles on this planet is to worship the female form.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-27-2017, 12:30 PM

Man gets engaged to woman.... big whoop

Ash
11-27-2017, 12:39 PM
Whatever his provenance may or may not be, he really isn't anything to do with Hewitt, a. The timelines simply don't work, I'm afraid.

In fact, Harry has always looked more like his maternal uncle than anyone else to me.

Whatevs. He's not nearly reptilian enough to be a proper member of the Firm.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/b2/b0/c5b2b09d05e85a07793db07ac147fe21--prince-philip-prince-charles.jpg

Burney
11-27-2017, 12:47 PM
Man gets engaged to woman.... big whoop

May I suggest that this may be a somewhat reductive way to look at world events, abr?

Death of Kennedy - Man shot in Dallas... big woop
Death of Diana - Woman dies in car crash... big woop
9/11 - Plane flies into building... big woop

Burney
11-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Whatevs. He's not nearly reptilian enough to be a proper member of the Firm.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/b2/b0/c5b2b09d05e85a07793db07ac147fe21--prince-philip-prince-charles.jpg

You try not looking reptilian when you're ninety-fùck years old, a.

Ash
11-27-2017, 12:55 PM
You try not looking reptilian when you're ninety-fùck years old, a.

I'm doing my best to ensure I don't get that far tbf.

eastgermanautos
11-27-2017, 05:20 PM

I'm with you. She's actually a good choice, because while she's not at the top of the acting profession, she's entirely creditable. Plus she actually looks good, with that smooth skin and saucy, panther-like physique.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-27-2017, 07:17 PM
May I suggest that this may be a somewhat reductive way to look at world events, abr?

Death of Kennedy - Man shot in Dallas... big woop
Death of Diana - Woman dies in car crash... big woop
9/11 - Plane flies into building... big woop

Nah....those things don't happen every day. Man gets engaged to woman is something fairly common. Some people do it more than once.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-27-2017, 07:19 PM

Wait until you see their first born - assuming that she isn't too old to conceive - you might have kittens. I'm sure old Dukie has already started polishing his racial slurs in preparation... ;-)

Burney
11-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Nah....those things don't happen every day. Man gets engaged to woman is something fairly common. Some people do it more than once.

My point is that context not only adds significance to a story, but sometimes is the story.