PDA

View Full Version : Angela Rayner becomes a grandmother at 37.

Monty92
11-23-2017, 01:12 PM
And we're expected to trust these people with running the country?

Sir C
11-23-2017, 01:14 PM

Apparently some people do. :shrug: It's a mystery. But then there are people who suggest that a man who thinks he is a woman should be treated as a woman.

Go figure.

barrybueno
11-23-2017, 01:18 PM

She must be from New Addington the slag, and also mother of another slag.

Who is she btw?

Pokster
11-23-2017, 01:18 PM
Apparently some people do. :shrug: It's a mystery. But then there are people who suggest that a man who thinks he is a woman should be treated as a woman.

Go figure.

Shania Twain wasn't it

Monty92
11-23-2017, 01:19 PM

Go figure.

In Parliament yesterday Corbyn used the phrase "period poverty" :-(

Sir C
11-23-2017, 01:20 PM
In Parliament yesterday Corbyn used the phrase "period poverty" :-(

Perhaps he was referring to conditions in Regency England, like, you know, a period drama?

eastgermanautos
11-23-2017, 03:38 PM

That's not even that young. You want to look at the Mexicans. And all of them. Thirty, bro. Twenty-nine. That's what we're looking at.

Burney
11-23-2017, 03:42 PM

I think the important thing that we all take away from this story is that the shadow education secretary was dirty little yo-yo knickered trollop with an insatiable hunger for the cöck.

Beyond that, I refuse to be judgemental on the matter.

Pokster
11-23-2017, 03:46 PM
I think the important thing that we all take away from this story is that the shadow education secretary was dirty little yo-yo knickered trollop with an insatiable hunger for the cöck.

Beyond that, I refuse to be judgemental on the matter.

A Labour version of William Hague..... #Walksawaynothingtoseehere

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2017, 03:47 PM

Bowling, p

Burney
11-23-2017, 03:48 PM

I'm a little shocked by your homophobia, p. It's 2017, for goodness' sake - at least it is down here.

Pokster
11-23-2017, 03:51 PM
I'm a little shocked by your homophobia, p. It's 2017, for goodness' sake - at least it is down here.

Nothing homophobic abput that comment... some of my best friends love the cock, your mum being one of them

Burney
11-23-2017, 03:53 PM
Bowling, p

You seem to feel there's something shameful about the physical expression of love between two men, la. I had no idea you were like this. Is it too much time in the conservative atmosphere of Bavaria, do you think?

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2017, 04:05 PM
You seem to feel there's something shameful about the physical expression of love between two men, la. I had no idea you were like this. Is it too much time in the conservative atmosphere of Bavaria, do you think?

Nobody loves the sausage more than the Bavarians, b

redgunamo
11-23-2017, 04:17 PM
Nobody loves the sausage more than the Bavarians, b

Have they taught you to suck them, LA? With senf and Brezen? :-(

Foul things even made my dogs sick.

Luis Anaconda
11-23-2017, 04:21 PM
Have they taught you to suck them, LA? With senf and Brezen? :-(

Foul things even made my dogs sick.
Good lord no - the peeling of the Weißwurst was bad enough

redgunamo
11-23-2017, 04:26 PM
Good lord no - the peeling of the Weißwurst was bad enough

Poor thing.

The sausage, not you.

redgunamo
11-25-2017, 10:15 AM

Fairplay to her, imo. Admirable. Especially as the alternative has proved essentially disastrous.

I gather this Angela sort was a teenage single mother, later got married, had a couple more kids and is currently building a promising career. What's not to like :shrug: #WomensLib

redgunamo
11-25-2017, 12:18 PM

She's done well, imo; she's made the best of it. Far more damaging has been thick dollies sometimes twenty years older than her, than she was, having their first child by mistake. What are we to make of them :homer:

Monty92
11-25-2017, 01:16 PM
She's done well, imo; she's made the best of it. Far more damaging has been thick dollies sometimes twenty years older than her, than she was, having their first child by mistake. What are we to make of them :homer:

:-| :-| :-|

redgunamo
11-26-2017, 12:47 PM
Both of you actually :-\

:-| :-| :-|