PDA

View Full Version : This Mugabe situation is all a bit amusing

7sisters
11-21-2017, 02:20 PM
He's like one of those people who keep turning up for work, following a period of garden leave.
I mean, is he waiting for some type of cheque ? or, as I suspect, he's too senile to understand what's going on.

Either way, what if the bloke at parliaments door casually tells him to fark off and wheels him back outside, or takes him for a long drive into the bush. You have to wonder if they'd even send out a search party.

Burney
11-21-2017, 02:23 PM
He's like one of those people who keep turning up for work, following a period of garden leave.
I mean, is he waiting for some type of cheque ? or, as I suspect, he's too senile to understand what's going on.

Either way, what if the bloke at parliaments door casually tells him to fark off and wheels him back outside, or takes him for a long drive into the bush. You have to wonder if they'd even send out a search party.

To be honest, I think they’d have happily just waited for him to die if it hadn’t been for his missus and her succession planning.

Sir C
11-21-2017, 02:23 PM

They can't fúck him off out of it without it appearing legal, lest South Africa or China object. :shrug:

7sisters
11-21-2017, 02:29 PM
From the recent footage, I'm not sure he knows how to put his underpants on the right way these days, let alone run a country.

TheCurly
11-21-2017, 02:31 PM
From the recent footage, I'm not sure he knows how to put his underpants on the right way these days, let alone run a country.

He's an African president 7
I don't think running the country is in their remit

Burney
11-21-2017, 02:36 PM
They can't fúck him off out of it without it appearing legal, lest South Africa or China object. :shrug:

Come on, if a 90-something year old man were to 'pass away peacefully in his sleep' ;-) , who would object?

Luis Anaconda
11-21-2017, 02:46 PM
Come on, if a 90-something year old man were to 'pass away peacefully in his sleep' ;-) , who would object?

Not her majesty judging by her face in those anniversary pictures.

Tony C
11-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Good luck to him imo

https://youtu.be/4rd_V2PVZbA

Tony C
11-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Got to say he’s made me a bit of $$$

The 100 trillion dollar note i bought for £2 is now worth 75 to 85 US

Imagine if it all turns around? Bitcoin can F off lol #FiatAllDay

7sisters
11-21-2017, 03:06 PM
He's an African president 7
I don't think running the country is in their remit

So putting it into a Football perspective. A sort of, black Sepp Blatter, so to speak.

Ash
11-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Not her majesty judging by her face in those anniversary pictures.

:hehe: Dear old Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2015/07/20/10/Philip-Darmstadt-close-up.jpg

TheCurly
11-21-2017, 03:28 PM
So putting it into a Football perspective. A sort of, black Sepp Blatter, so to speak.

Now you're whistling Dixie

Luis Anaconda
11-21-2017, 03:30 PM
:hehe: Dear old Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2015/07/20/10/Philip-Darmstadt-close-up.jpg

Catchy title