PDA

View Full Version : Nigella is a mere shadow of her former self.

Sir C
11-21-2017, 10:07 AM
And last night she cooked, God help us, vegan food.

It's all over for Nigella. Finished. Done. She is our domestic Goddess no longer.*

*She never was, it was always Delia really, wasn't it?

Burney
11-21-2017, 10:10 AM

It's all over for Nigella. Finished. Done. She is our domestic Goddess no longer.*

I've always thought her food was shít, tbh. :shrug:

Did she really show us how to cook pasta with anchovies, tomatoes and garlic? Do people still need to be told how to cook a bang-average basic pasta dish?

Sir C
11-21-2017, 10:13 AM
I've always thought her food was shít, tbh. :shrug:

Did she really show us how to cook pasta with anchovies, tomatoes and garlic? Do people still need to be told how to cook a bang-average basic pasta dish?

You just know that all her food tastes of burnt olive oil.

People who fry things in olive oil are misguided, I believe.

Burney
11-21-2017, 10:18 AM
You just know that all her food tastes of burnt olive oil.

People who fry things in olive oil are misguided, I believe.

:nod: Fried food should taste of itself, not of the oil in which it's cooked. A neutral oil is always best.

I also believe duck fat cooked chips are wrong for the same reason. All you get is a chip that tastes of duck.

Sir C
11-21-2017, 10:21 AM
:nod: Fried food should taste of itself, not of the oil in which it's cooked. A neutral oil is always best.

I also believe duck fat cooked chips are wrong for the same reason. All you get is a chip that tastes of duck.

Point of order chief. Duck fat chips with the confit de canard are just the job. Otherwise, I'm inclined to agree.

Burney
11-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Point of order chief. Duck fat chips with the confit de canard are just the job. Otherwise, I'm inclined to agree.

Sure. When roasting duck is also the only time I roast potatoes with duck fat. The rest of the time, lard is best due to being largely flavourless. Even beef dripping is too strongly flavoured imo.

IUFG
11-21-2017, 11:06 AM

Are you trying to poke Herbs with a pointy stick again, sc?

And he'll only mention her lady garden again.

Sir C
11-21-2017, 11:08 AM
Are you trying to poke Herbs with a pointy stick again, sc?

And he'll only mention her lady garden again.

I thought of him last night, frantically thrashing away at his pathetic excuse for a todger, trying to stir the spark of life in the ruined old member, only for Nigella's new sylph-like form to leave him disappointed and bereft.

eastgermanautos
11-21-2017, 03:42 PM
I thought of him last night, frantically thrashing away at his pathetic excuse for a todger, trying to stir the spark of life in the ruined old member, only for Nigella's new sylph-like form to leave him disappointed and bereft.

I haven't seen her show, but an image search reveals that she has very efficiently packaged her boobages. Good career decision imo.