PDA

View Full Version : Stuff I don't like #52433113144331 The sort of Tat that people buy for you

Pat Vegas
11-20-2017, 02:36 PM
whilst on holidays,

is it ok to just stick it all in the bin?

From ornamental boomerangs from Australia to a mummy from Egypt.
and numerous hand made hand painted stuff (usually animals) from 3rd world countries.

I've tonnes of this ****.

Burney
11-20-2017, 02:38 PM
whilst on holidays,

is it ok to just stick it all in the bin?

From ornamental boomerangs from Australia to a mummy from Egypt.
and numerous hand made hand painted stuff (usually animals) from 3rd world countries.

I've tonnes of this ****.

An actual mummy? Because if so, you might be getting a call from the Egyptian government.

Pat Vegas
11-20-2017, 02:41 PM
An actual mummy? Because if so, you might be getting a call from the Egyptian government.

No my friend, a miniature replica. which has fallen behind my tv unit and I suspect it will remain there until I move.

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 03:08 PM

Best case scenario, I would have thought.

Worst, Tom Cruise might turn up

Pat Vegas
11-20-2017, 03:09 PM

he has a weird intense look in his eyes that I don't like.

Burney
11-20-2017, 03:13 PM
he has a weird intense look in his eyes that I don't like.

:nod: It's called 'being a mad', f.

TheCurly
11-20-2017, 03:36 PM

Wasted 2 hours of my life watching that old load of cobblers.I usually like his fillums :-(

Pat Vegas
11-20-2017, 03:52 PM
Wasted 2 hours of my life watching that old load of cobblers.I usually like his fillums :-(

That Escobar movie?
how many Escobar movies/shows do we need?

TheCurly
11-20-2017, 04:01 PM
That Escobar movie?
how many Escobar movies/shows do we need?

Narcos was great until old Pablo got kilt.Last series was a bit meh

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 04:07 PM
narcos was great until old pablo got kilt.last series was a bit meh

spoilers ffs

TheCurly
11-20-2017, 04:15 PM
spoilers ffs

Ohh! Ermmm he gets better

Burney
11-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Narcos was great until old Pablo got kilt.Last series was a bit meh

I dunno, actually. The last series kinda grew on me. Although I do miss Pablo's nautically-themed knitwear.

Are they still going to shoot the one in Mexico or have they given up on that after their location manager got murdereded?

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 04:30 PM
I dunno, actually. The last series kinda grew on me. Although I do miss Pablo's nautically-themed knitwear.

Are they still going to shoot the one in Mexico or have they given up on that after their location manager got murdereded?
Glad I wasn't the only fan of his fashion sense. Have to catch up on that. Have you watched Ozark at all - started watching that yesterday

Burney
11-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Glad I wasn't the only fan of his fashion sense. Have to catch up on that. Have you watched Ozark at all - started watching that yesterday

Yup. Watched the lot. Very good. Jason Bateman is a woefully under-appreciated actor imo.

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 04:37 PM
Yup. Watched the lot. Very good. Jason Bateman is a woefully under-appreciated actor imo.

Cool. Only watched the first ten minutes or so but will give it a whirl. Wondered what Bateman would be like in a serious role. Definitely a brilliant comic actor

ITSUPFORGRABSNOW
11-21-2017, 01:46 PM

Yep watched all of Ozark, enjoyed it on the whole. Mindhunter is good for a binge watch.

Luis Anaconda
11-21-2017, 02:22 PM
Yep watched all of Ozark, enjoyed it on the whole. Mindhunter is good for a binge watch.

Been thinking about that one as well - possibly next