PDA

View Full Version : I know this won’t do anything to improve my reputation as an effete, middle class

Monty92
11-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Joo-boy, but I really do suffer horribly at this time of year from dry, chapped hands. I'd go so far as to say that it really does affect my quality of life.

Can any other raging queers recommend a miracle cure?

Viva Prat Vegas
11-20-2017, 12:56 PM
Hand cream
To go with your lip balm

Sir C
11-20-2017, 12:58 PM
Joo-boy, but I really do suffer horribly at this time of year from dry, chapped hands. I'd go so far as to say that it really does affect my quality of life.

Really? Do you spend a lot of time outdoors? Or are you simply too, erm, mean to turn your central heating on?

Burney
11-20-2017, 02:05 PM

Oh, dear. Does your boyfriend complain that it chafes when you wànk him off*? :-(

Fûckssake! Men are supposed to have dry, coarse, calloused hands, m.

Hand cream! Jesus wept.

*NTTAWWI

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Oh, dear. Does your boyfriend complain that it chafes when you wànk him off*? :-(

Fûckssake! Men are supposed to have dry, coarse, calloused hands, m.

Hand cream! Jesus wept.

*NTTAWI
Good lord - that could well have been Herbs writing that

Burney
11-20-2017, 02:09 PM
Good lord - that could well have been Herbs writing that

Even a stopped clock's right twice a day, la :shrug: Besides, I didn't mention Nigella Lawson's fanny, which h definitely would have done in this context.

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Even a stopped clock's right twice a day, la :shrug: Besides, I didn't mention Nigella Lawson's fanny, which h definitely would have done in this context.

Of course - I simply had to look twice at the avatar

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-20-2017, 02:51 PM

sucking cocks m (and start loudly lauding Nigella's stupendously hairy fanny of course).