PDA

View Full Version : So farewell then, Charles Manson. 83 was a decent innings.

Burney
11-20-2017, 09:50 AM
Interesting thing that people tend to forget is that he never actually killed anyone himself.

I mean he was still clearly a loon and a bad egg, but never actually got his hands dirty, as it were.

Pokster
11-20-2017, 09:53 AM
Interesting thing that people tend to forget is that he never actually killed anyone himself.

I mean he was still clearly a loon and a bad egg, but never actually got his hands dirty, as it were.

Neither did Hitler... apart from himself of course

Sir C
11-20-2017, 09:57 AM

Do we know if he sexually exploited the women who succombed to his strage charm? We must judge him according to his sexual shenanigans, against which the odd murder is a mere bagatelle.

Burney
11-20-2017, 10:06 AM
Do we know if he sexually exploited the women who succombed to his strage charm? We must judge him according to his sexual shenanigans, against which the odd murder is a mere bagatelle.

He deffo shagged all his Manson family birds (wasn't there one called Squeaky?), but according to all the reports, they all reeked like the filthy hippies they were (and were doubtless unkempt in the lady areas), so rather him than me, tbh.

World's End Stella
11-20-2017, 10:08 AM
He deffo shagged all his Manson family birds (wasn't there one called Squeaky?), but according to all the reports, they all reeked like the filthy hippies they were (and were doubtless unkempt in the lady areas), so rather him than me, tbh.

They use to send him nude photos of themselves when he was in prison, as well. Even after all that had happened.

You'd have to say that as psychopathic, deranged little hippies go, Manson was quite the chick magnet.

Burney
11-20-2017, 10:09 AM
Neither did Hitler... apart from himself of course

Given his lengthy service as a front-line infantryman on the Western Front (including some of the biggest battles of the war such as the Somme), I'm prepared to bet he probably did kill one or two people.

Pokster
11-20-2017, 10:27 AM
Given his lengthy service as a front-line infantryman on the Western Front (including some of the biggest battles of the war such as the Somme), I'm prepared to bet he probably did kill one or two people.

Not murder during wartime......

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 10:30 AM
Not murder during wartime......

But b said Manson never killed anyone and you said neither did hitler ... no one said murder

:judge: B wins

Pokster
11-20-2017, 10:34 AM
But b said Manson never killed anyone and you said neither did hitler ... no one said murder

I will give him that victory...... I will return :-)

Burney
11-20-2017, 10:36 AM

To be honest, I think both of them would have been fairly tiresome company. However, I think Hitler would have smelled better and had better drugs.

Pokster
11-20-2017, 10:38 AM

perhaps adolf was a bad shot???

Burney
11-20-2017, 10:39 AM
perhaps adolf was a bad shot???

He'd have had to be an awfully bad shot not to hit anyone on the first day of the Somme, to be fair.

Pokster
11-20-2017, 10:39 AM
To be honest, I think both of them would have been fairly tiresome company. However, I think Hitler would have smelled better and had better drugs.

Certainly better hair products..... 1 or only 2 people I know to keep his hair so wonderfully black even at an advanced age