PDA

View Full Version : It's wes I feel most sorry for.

Sir C
11-20-2017, 09:07 AM
He's just switched his allegiance and his new team gets gubbed. Poor dumb Canuck. :-(

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 09:23 AM
He's just switched his allegiance and his new team gets gubbed. Poor dumb Canuck. :-(

By feel sorry for, you mean laugh at most heartily, surely

Sir C
11-20-2017, 09:25 AM
By feel sorry for, you mean laugh at most heartily, surely

I wonder how he felt watching his heroes Alli and Dembele being dominated by Ramsey.

Luis Anaconda
11-20-2017, 09:27 AM
I wonder how he felt watching his heroes Alli and Dembele being dominated by Ramsey.

Presumably he is already on Simb berating that waste of space Erikksen

IUFG
11-20-2017, 09:31 AM
Alli and Dembele being dominated by Ramsey.

That won't happen to many visiting midfielders imo.

Whilst Saturday's performance (and result) was just lovely I can't help but feel frustrated by the inconsistency of performance levels.

No doubt we'll get turned over at Burnley by playing like a bunch of 8 year olds.

In short, Wenger Out!

World's End Stella
11-20-2017, 09:53 AM

I appreciate the sympathy, Charles. :thumbup:

But no need for it, if things start going badly, I can just switch back. :shrug:

World's End Stella
11-20-2017, 09:56 AM
That won't happen to many visiting midfielders imo.

Whilst Saturday's performance (and result) was just lovely I can't help but feel frustrated by the inconsistency of performance levels.

No doubt we'll get turned over at Burnley by playing like a bunch of 8 year olds.

In short, Wenger Out!

Ramsey dominating anyone :hehe:

Pokster
11-20-2017, 09:57 AM
I appreciate the sympathy, Charles. :thumbup:

But no need for it, if things start going badly, I can just switch back. :shrug:

Sorry, you have to re-apply and pay the joining fee

Ash
11-20-2017, 10:01 AM
Sorry, you have to re-apply and pay the joining fee

He'll have to see out the 12 months of his existing contract too.

WES is Spurs till Nov 2018. Fact.

Peter
11-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Ramsey dominating anyone :hehe:

I hear he did have a rather good game.

By my calculations this should mean he will get a 3 or 4 month injury within the next 2-3 weeks.

Sir C
11-20-2017, 10:03 AM

By my calculations this should mean he will get a 3 or 4 month injury within the next 2-3 weeks.

That's just desperation, now. You've embarrassed yoruself p. :-(

World's End Stella
11-20-2017, 10:06 AM

I saw the first 30 minutes or so and then the highlights on MOTD. He was average, so quite a step up from all the other performances he's put in over the past 4-5 years that we're now meant to forget about. :hehe:

Peter
11-20-2017, 10:12 AM
That's just desperation, now. You've embarrassed yoruself p. :-(

I was commenting wryly on the unfortunate tendency of the welshman to get an injury just as he appears be picking up a bit of form.

I mean, I am not happy about it.

World's End Stella
11-20-2017, 10:16 AM
I was commenting wryly on the unfortunate tendency of the welshman to get an injury just as he appears be picking up a bit of form.

I mean, I am not happy about it.

Just to be clear - you define 'picking up a bit of form' as playing reasonably well in one game that your team completely controlled after having been pretty much sh1t the entire season including one notable game where you were so bad that you got substituted at halftime and MOTD did a special bit on what a complete and utter c*nt you are?

Wow, easy to please and Peter are two things I never would have put together. :-)